Corey + Tiffany 4 Ever!

Corey White

Dec 23, 2021, 12:46:40 AM12/23/21
Let me tell you a little bit about my girlfriend, Tiffany.
We've been together 15 years and met in Yellow Springs,
Ohio. She was black and I was white. We were so happy
together, and were so young. We didn't realize how hard
things would be.

I was always friends with the local police, but I learned
fast that they were never really friends with me. They
arrested her for no reason so I hired an attorney and
bailed her out. Then even before that could be settled
they shot me 3 time, and I spent over 8 years incarcerated.
And so did she.

We would write each other constantly. Then when we were
both free we were together again like nothing had changed.
Problem was tho, she was still on parole. And he parole
officer didn't want her to see me at all. So now my land lord
has told me she would evict me if Tiffany ever comes over,
and her parole officer won't let me send her letters or put
money on her books while she is in prison.

That's the short of it anyway. But we love each other <3
I just watched the new Matrix, and I don't want to spoil it
for you. Me and Tiffany used to play a game tho, where
she was Trinity and I was Neo.

The movie was so powerful I'm stealing a song from the
soundtrack on my bandcamp page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://antioch.bandcamp.com/track/corey-tiffany