Changing Servers

Corey White

Jan 16, 2022, 9:41:19 PM1/16/22
The alt-magick.com archive is now using eternal-september
to download messages from this newsgroup. The server may
be slightly unstable during the transition period.

I am trying to make sure the archive stays online even if
something happens to me or I can't pay the bills. So it
makes sense to use eternal-september because its free.

X)

David Dalton

Jan 16, 2022, 10:54:59 PM1/16/22
On Jan 16, 2022, Corey White wrote
(in article<d648f768-0fcd-4cee...@googlegroups.com>):
Good stuff, I use ES myself.

Ha, a wordplay occurred to me:

Those who serve changelings are changeling servers.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Jan 18, 2022, 10:42:29 AM1/18/22

"Corey White" <realit...@gmail.com> wrote in message
https://alt-magick.com/search.php

http://web.archive.org/web/2021*/https://alt-magick.com/search.php

Note

This calendar view maps the number of times
https://alt-magick.com/search.php was crawled by the Wayback Machine,
not how many times the site was actually updated. More info in the FAQ.

FAQ | Contact Us | Terms of Service (Dec 31, 2014)

alt.magick

Jun 2003 - Dec 05 2021
496.4 MB total