ping MIke Duffy

1 view

David Dalton

Dec 14, 2021, 11:36:10 PM12/14/21
Hi Mike,

I think that you and aye/being/wudao/mite/a.mite/Jay of
alt.philosophy.taoism would have an interesting discussion
of your quantum physics/chemistry brain computing
theory, but he doesn’t stray out of alt.philosophy.taoism
(where he has posted numerous playful followups to my
“not proceeding without any feedback” post)
so you would have to interact with him there.

As you know, I still have a one-track mind these
days. But I will get around to considering your
theory as well eventually.

David

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)