To Liz, queen of England, I gave..

sys...@__.______

Dec 29, 2020, 7:30:57 PM12/29/20
To Liz, queen of England, I gave..
A really long, segmented vision, While She was on her throne, no the audience one, I took her from there to a simulated version, with her still seated in audience mode, showed her any randomly selextd of her subjedt..
..immedietly she notices the dangers of such presented, then I showed her a japanese 8bit nintendo, immedietly she recognises same exact uneasiness, then I hand the ID 10 T, the nintendo, fully nullifing both dangers, also, I made her start painting on canvas again, she did come out better, none of them for sale yet,..
...but she didn't get the moral of the story was she needed a nintendo too, metroid tape, and she should sell her artwork at auction to fund british economy... and if she would like a second opinion, I sugested hubbard britologist, Heber S. Gench, and that she obviously wouldn't want any third opinion.

©HRB