oops i mean wednesday 8, 2009 tanks cool al hastings:)

0 vue

bill page

non lue,
8 avr. 2009, 20:58:1608/04/2009
game cheats and more
Publish These Articles (31879)
Recently visited [clear]
alt.architec...t-design
alt.aromatherapy
alt.games.vi...reamcast
alt.halloween.boo
alt.magic
alt.magic.cards
alt.magic.history
alt.magic.secrets
alt.magick
alt.religion.christian
misc.writing
rec.arts.disney.parks
rec.arts.tv
uk.tech.digital-tv

Groups Alerts
Create a group...
coolt...@webtv.net | My Groups | Favorites | Profile | Help | My
Account | Sign out

alt.magic.secrets

Discussions
+ new post
About this group
Subscribe to this group
This is a Usenet group - learn more

thrusday8,year2009 tanks al hastings your the best magician)) Options
first. To make this topic appear first, remove this option from
another topic.
Standard view View as tree
Proportional text Fixed font

1 message - Collapse all - Translate all to Translated (View all
originals)

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.
Cancel

Send Discard

Followup To:

see in the picture below or the numbers you hear by clicking the
accessibility icon.

Send Discard

bill page View profile
More options Apr 8, 3:16 pm

Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
From: bill page <cooltobe...@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: thrusday8,year2009 tanks al hastings your the best magician))
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
thanks for the 6 dollar billls repetand mind readin cards idea stuff
cool your the best magician on planet earth!
ps tommy story wante me to show him your google info to se your
photo and then i showed him your youtube channel too he saw video of
you doing steeler cub appear idea with in my way of talkng root
beer in mug glass appear
tommy stpry like how you did the edit part of dont open a black box
ever idea lol at first i was woundering why you done that
buttommy story under stood your way of thinking to a T:) so now that
under stand it i like it!
it just goes to show that stuff goes right over my head lol hehehe
but tommy story unr stood your brain ideas he said he likes your
kind
of comic humourhe said bill put it on vhs tape and other stuff that
need from you on vhs tape so i can puton y dvd disc on my dvd
recorder:) and i said ok tommy story:)
ps i got the motorized fan inline joke line hehehehe the fan
thats on in osalating mode back and forth that david drew duncan
thought of ike adavid seth otkin copperfield syle illusion stage
illusion ideas:)
i his dads drew duncan garge
116 mount vernon avenue Portsmouth, Virginia
23707
HIS FATHER DREW DUNCAN AND HIS SON david drew duncan ive there
right next tomatt galloways parents house too ps matt galloway got
married in 2007 to his wife rachel ps boy does time fly cause to
us
matt galoway in our minds is still 10 years old doing sub trunk stage
illusion with us and as a teenager doing stage ilusion ideas with us
even box close up table illusion his dadmade him plus zombie ball
clouse up ilusion idea that att galoway decided to use white cloth to
bring out silver ball and rob chapel said thatsa great idea willuse
that idea concept:)

110 mount veron avenue
Portsmouth, Virginia
23707
Worldwide English (0) My Videos
Favorites
Playlists
Subscriptions
Inbox
more...billpage Account QuickList (0) Help Sign Out
Search UploadVideo FileQuick Capture
Magician Bill Page

Subscribe
Unsubscribe
alhastings
February 21, 2009

(more info)
(less info) Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!
Magician Bill Page of alt.magic
Magician Bill Page
of
alt.magic
Category: Entertainment

Tags: Magician Bill Page URL
Embed
CustomizeLoading...
More From: alhastings
Added
1:23Edgar Allan Poe - Dream within... by a magician!
17 viewsAdded
0:42Steeler Fan Drink Trick
491 viewsAdded
0:21testing
107 viewsAdded
0:17Coin Vanish Maigc Trick
1,736 viewsAdded
0:25breakfastfinal
60 viewsLoading...
See all 6 videos
Play All Stop Autoplaying | Play Next Play Next QuickList (0)
1

Clear | Save
Related Videos
Added
3:02Love Boat Clip - Julie Sawn In Half
clawed3Added
0:25breakfastfinal
alhastingsAdded
1:41Bow Sawing Volunteer In Half
tigggster2002Added
3:14Magician: The Amazing World of Simon Alexander
ScottJordanEntsAdded
0:32The Vanishing Nickle (Fickle Nickle) by John Co...
MJMMagicAdded
2:09Magic Babe Ning & JC Sum Illusion 翱翔万里伍星夜 Five ...
sgmagicidolAdded
1:00Magician 2
guna2341Added
6:53Linking Things
barronofmagicAdded
9:57magician liyang
wanzi0607Added
1:28Wings of Magic
4magicmarkAdded
1:19The Best Of Magic: Lance Burton 2
patrickskeAdded
10:00Alif Laila Vol 5.9
sikanderhyutAdded
1:37Goochelaar Rube MTS 2009
Ben10enAdded
0:46The Simpson's Magicians
tlsmpsnAdded
2:05Magician Bill Ragsdale Performs Troublewit Routine
Dudley326Added
2:45The Amazing Clark Escapes:Fire Eating
amazingclarkAdded
3:37Primavera
glyndaviesAdded
3:45The Best of 1966 Batman/Bruce Wayne
pitcherstAdded
1:23Burying The Hatchet PART 1
cinnapornAdded
3:14Ali Cardabra at the Big Wow Show 2008
4ceventsLoading...
See all 38 videos
Featured Videos
Added
1:00
Wayne Ellington 2009 NCAA Tournament Most Outst...
CBSNCAATourneyAdded
2:34
OBSESSED - in theaters April 24
ObsessedTheMovieAdded
4:48
Girl Scout Cookie Bitch Girl
WasteTimeChasingCarsNOTICEThis video contains an audio track that has
not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about
copyright

0 ratings103 views Favorite Share Playlists Flag
MySpace Facebook Send Video (more share options)
fewer share optionsThis video will appear on your blog shortly.
Thank you for sharing this video!

Saving...

close
This video has been added to your favorites.
This video has been removed from your favorites.
Remove from Favorites
Add to Favorites
The video has been added to your playlist.
Statistics & Data
Post a Video Response Video Responses (0)
This video has no Responses. Be the first to Post a Video Response.
Post a Text Comment
Text Comments (8) Options
billpage (2 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove i
mean david seth kot kin knows us guys as the magic men and the songs
are just to say we like his kind of style of music with illusion
ideas
the song that we uses are by phil collins i dont car any ore that dc
uses for his sword imaling llusion that christian ilusioninvented
gave
to copperfield while andre was heading to china on tour and the oher
song is also phil cloons song called i way to my heart youcan see it
shinng through dc heaven on the 7 flooor shadow wise ele vader
illusion th
billpage (2 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove
cool
al hastings your on g4 under ground excective producer neat o max hey
thanks for more illusion secrets fun magic cool tricks your the best
hey tommy story says he wants to email you on his side of msntv2 ps
tommy and me don get ay they done have sound for our magic show just
video only and you tube no ofense tothem theylet cool fat belly kids
show of ther cool jiggly bellies with msic in back ground even michal
jackson songs is it becaise copperfield uses the songs we use?
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Remove use
clear platglass plat forms or clear rods or clear poles or airplane
wires combo or clear diamond steps
orclear plexie glass slates
cool i was right thanks JESUS and thanks u folks posting in you tube
video footage
caint waite to see fullvideo footage of that and more cool mondays
9pm8c and 8pm7c masters of illusions on mondays vhs tape to dvd disc
from the tv mynetworktv
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove
cool
new masked magician in uk airing same footage here in usa soon on
march 2 mondays 9pm8c coool
check out youtube
type in
newmasked magician
type in
trickbusters copperfield
type in
breaking magicians code magics biggest secrets revealed click on
webpages
walking on water uses cool cear plexie glass platforms in swimming
pool paide actors to act amazed
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove it
took us a lot of practice alot of pritice then david drew duncan
video
taped us :)
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove
cool
al hastings need video tv colecction of magic ilusion specials too
neat o max :)
i have some too evenbill bixbie illusion spkies
andre kole does his famous the table of death illusion escape but
somthing goes wrong oops will looks like billbixie illusionist
stagemagician going to have to do same escape stunt illusion domick
does not like it he they guy who guuess how billbixbie as black
illusionist magician does his coo ilusion ideas
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove ps
tommy story micked music for his idea with mattgaloway to dc phil
clons away tomyheart song jr got shot waite minut this isnot a tv
show
this is a maic show oh no:)
david drew duncan did the vdeo camera and somtimes hisdad drew duncan
even at tcc tidwater commudgle clode school science class stage area
mikline also was the DJ plus doing illusions too my syster stacey
smith n super xleviboard too
billpage (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove
cool
al hastings tanzks a zillion ((friend:)))
hey no sound in youtube or in my email on msnt2 eithere? hmm they say
on youtube cause of copy right the music in the back ground thats
stragne? no offense to cool youtube but how come all doug henning and
copperfild tv shows tv advertizemes with sound from people who post
here in youtube even trickbusters copperfield and new masked magician
hmm thats very stragne indeed there is a mystery afoot
ps mike klin
View all 8 comments
Post a Video Response Comment on this video
http://ie.youtube.com/user/billpage
http://www.youtube.com/billpage
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.magic.secrets/topics
type in webpages and images and group areas
type in
trickbusters copperfield
type in
al hastings
type in
1980s/cbs/fox the mystery magician
type in
abc secrets and more secrets masked magicians
type in masked magician
type in new masked magician 2008 2009
typ in
penn and teller stage illusionist
type in stage illusionist franz harary
the pendragons the m

Remaining character count:

Try YouTube in a new web browser!Download Google ChromeAdd to
iGoogle Search

Your Account Help & Info YouTube
Videos Inbox Help Resources Community Help Forums Company Info Press
Favorites Subscriptions Safety Center Copyright Notices TestTube
Contact
Playlists more... Developer APIs Community Guidelines Terms of
Service
Blog
Advertising YouTube On Your Site Privacy Policy Jobs

YouTube Handbook

(c) 2009 YouTube, LLC

Reply Reply to author Forward

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

<< Back to Discussions << Newer topic Older topic >>

Privacy Policy
(c)2009 Google

0 nouveau message