bob scofield needs to know bill tar books

1 view

bill page

May 27, 2010, 6:51:29 PM5/27/10
Prev Next Normal view To: bill page
From: Robert Scofield
Subject: Now You See it...Books have just materialized out of thin
air...Fw: Re: Bottomless Glass
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:45 PM

Billy,

This is just a wild idea, and I don't know for sure what they're
worth, or how they got here, but, now that I've found my two Bill Tarr
books, Now You See It, Now You Don't, etc., see how much $$$ you can get
for them online from someone (...like,
he-who-must-not-be-named-in-my-house!!!) and I will split it with you
fifty-fifty, for your B-Day, OK?

These guys must love books, right? (...you know, real paper and ink
thingy's...) if they're anything like me...always lurking for a good
deal in the most unlikely belfries and dusty attics...hahaha! ...like
me...nobody from nowhere...hehehehe...

Your friend,
Bob S.

May 27, 2010, 10:27:03 PM5/27/10
Bill,

Sell them all on ebay - for $40 you can get the ENTIRE Tarbell
collection from lybrary.com!

If I wasn't going to be cremated, I would want to be buried with a set
of those books.

-A

bill page

May 28, 2010, 8:23:37 AM5/28/10
ok i sent bob scofield this email thru email al hastings
and you too
so bob has our email addresand you can chat back ad forth
Discussalt.magic.secretsHelp

Group
Previous
Next
Next New
Respond

Re: bob scofield needs to know bill tar books
Group: alt.magic.secrets
Date: Thu, May 27, 2010, 7:27pm
From: Al Hastings <magi...@hotmail.com>

mitchel...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2010, 4:21:30 PM6/1/10
On May 28, 5:23 am, magicbilly...@msn.com (bill page) wrote:
> ok i sent bob scofield  this email thru email al hastings
> and you too
> so bob has our email addresand you can chat back ad forth
> Discussalt.magic.secretsHelp
>
>  Group
>  Previous
>  Next
>  Next New
>  Respond
>
> Re: bob scofield needs to know bill tar books
> Group: alt.magic.secrets
> Date: Thu, May 27, 2010, 7:27pm
> From: Al Hastings <magic4...@hotmail.com>

> Bill,
> Sell them all on ebay - for $40 you can get the ENTIRE Tarbell
> collection from lybrary.com!
>
> If I wasn't going to be cremated, I would want to be buried with a set
> of those books.
>
> -A

Does Bob have all of the Karl Fulves books? What area of magic is he
interested in? I'd rip some magic CDs for him if I weren't afraid his
old lady would confiscate them, especially knowing they came from that
diabolical Mitch Leary, whom she believes is the anti-christ. I could
set him up with a hell of a magic library if he'd just grow a pair and
get rid of her.

-Leary-