LEAR JET DISAPPEAR...HOW???

James

Sep 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/6/97

Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
reappear.

The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?

Len

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

James <Write2_...@wired2.net> wrote in article
<5usfog$654$1...@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>...

Probably the same way that T.V. producers from the sixties were able to
make things disappear and reappear on "I Dream of Jeannie" and "Bewitched."
I think that the process involved stopping the camera and then either
adding, or deleting the object from the field of view of the camera. Then,
you restart the camera and voila, magic!

Magic WSM

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

>Probably the same way that T.V. producers from the sixties were able to
>make things disappear and reappear on "I Dream of Jeannie"

( Nice try but guess again)

Mark Rawlings

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

"Len" <Len@nospam_sprintmail.com> wrote:

>James <Write2_...@wired2.net> wrote in article
><5usfog$654$1...@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>...
>>

>> Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
>> disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
>> make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
>> tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
>> reappear.
>>
>> The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?
>

>Probably the same way that T.V. producers from the sixties were able to

>make things disappear and reappear on "I Dream of Jeannie" and "Bewitched."
> I think that the process involved stopping the camera and then either
>adding, or deleting the object from the field of view of the camera. Then,
>you restart the camera and voila, magic!

This one is easy. The Lear Jet is made of metal, right? They just use
the same magnets that are used in his flying trick to quickly lift the
jet out of sight! :)

Mark

George

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97

The aircraft was covered with a hugh "folard", which was then whisked
away and the jet was gone! I know that some airports have elevators on
the parking ramp, to bring planes in and out of maintenance and/or
storage. Hmm.
The shuttle was probably tougher. A set designer thought it had been
handled by erecting fake scenery, quickly, in front of the shuttle while
the audience's view was briefly blocked by a curtain. He was also
impressed by the way people moving on a scaffold were handle but didn't
say why.
This explanation may sound implausible, but I have seen some remarkable
theatrical flats, real "foolers" at a distance, done with modern
materials. Further, as a photographer I could tell that the segment was
shot far back of the audience (and, of course, over their heads) with a
telescopic lens. This made the shuttle and the, apparently, empty
desert look, on TV, a lot closer to the audience than they would have
looked to the audience themselves. This foreshortening is well known to
any photo bug who has used a telephoto lens.
Just guessing, of course. (Maybe they REALLY disappeared!) What
counts is that the two stunts were beautifully executed. And if I am
only half-right, the engineering and the coordination of the
cast-members was feat of high order.
A simpler explanation, of course, is that the narrator was simply lying
when he told the television audience that no trick photography was
involved and that we were seeing it just as it happened. But I am
assuming we are all adults.

Magic WSM

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97

>Lear Jet
>>> disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
>>> make the space shuttle disappear

The two were not done the same way.

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

From: til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman Hausherr)
Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
Subject: Learjet airplane discussion
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 09:22:43 GMT

From: til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman Hausherr)
Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
Subject: Orient-express & Lear-Jet
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 18:36:28 GMT

[...]

Lear-Jet:
It's quite dark there. The people (shadows) you see when the light is
turned on could as well be cardboards. It is not possible to see
anything behind the place where the plane was, so the plane could as
well be rolled behind and covered with a black cloth.

Tilman

From: wizo...@randomc.com (Greg McMahan)
Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
Subject: Old DC illusion: Jet Vanish
Date: 3 Dec 1995 18:17:32 GMT

When watching the video of DC's jet vanish, pay close attention when the
"cloth" is brought up to cover the jet and the spectators surrounding
it. Watch the spectators closely in the back of the jet (I think it's
the upper left corner of the scaffolding).

Greg McMahan - Atlanta, GA, USA
wizo...@aol.com -or- wizo...@randomc.com

From: til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman Hausherr)
Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
Subject: Learjet
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 06:50:28 GMT

It's quite dark there. The people (shadows) you see when the light is
turned on could as well be cardboards. It is not possible to see
anything behind the place where the plane was, so the plane could as
well be rolled behind and covered with a black cloth.

A person sent me a similar e-mail:

The back spectators are plants, as DC runs the 10 miles to the
light switch theybreak apart and the plane is pulled though the
back way (yes it is possible to pull a learjet, when the brake
is off it will move easly) once it's back there a black screen
is raised around it, thats why it is done at night... The plane
you see siloeted is just a thick spot on the canvas, and the
lights are at such an angle you can only see the front
spectators.

Tilman

Hghlndr149

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

I saw something in that space shuttle thing that might be fishy, but I
haven't seen it in awhile and memory fades some what.

The thing is the clouds. A long time ago I was sure they just moved the
whole stage and the people were also staged because of the clouds that
seemed to be different in each scene, but now that I think back I'm no
quite sure.

What was funny was the girl saying, " It was there and then totally not
there!" That was stupid.

Just thoughts

bill page

May 26, 2019, 1:17:45 AM5/26/19
On Saturday, September 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
> Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
> disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
> make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
> tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
> reappear.
>
> The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?

yes tillman hauser i see at left side twoards tv or youtube video left side of the video screen as that part of front screen being lift up by illusionist crew i see a guy in black shirt move away to leave a big open gap for airplane to be wheeled away and my guess is illusion crew helpers are hidden inside the =plane get out of there secret hidding areas and help pull jet out the back of square cage and all those lights just ;ike liberty vanish and reappear and thriteen or more people vanish black art lighting scemes dead black against dead black is absent of shadows with a black light any bright colors like neon colors or white gloves stands out more ps card board cut outs in front area by black thick line half cut one for to look like from sides of airplane and other half cut plays side bACK SECTION OF AIRPLANE IN SHADOW FORM IDEAS CONCEPTS islation of intrest perspective views time misdirection facebook.com williamnp

bill page

May 26, 2019, 1:32:29 AM5/26/19
On Saturday, September 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
> Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
> disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
> make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
> tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
> reappear.
>
> The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?

franz harary pythonify used phpto realistic cardboard cuts outs of space shuttle explore on the worlds greatest magic tv special on NBC he now uses new way to make airplanes annd buildings vanish and reapear the sun meets the horizon that means raise lateform higher up sun meets the horizon or use goverment teslas antigravity quantum stealth bending light invisbility nanabots metameterails ps in Genie magazine it says notice how franz not only made space shutle explore vanish but he can controll the weather ps franz acdently got a flying bug in his mouth they had to redo the video and yes franz harary made a nother space shuttle vanish in the desert maybe in flipped over like green hornet card and scooby doo cartoon meets batman and robin pull tree limb it has a hinged pully to make trr change to house then house to tree againand many tv comercials same ideas even santa clause car comercial

geaf...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2019, 11:40:11 PM6/25/19
Try proofreading ffs!
No one can understand your gibberish posts, fix them… they are very very badly written.
You seem to be English language, so what is the problem?

bill page

Jun 27, 2019, 4:10:27 PM6/27/19
On Saturday, September 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
> Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
> disapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
> make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
> tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
> reappear.
>
> The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?

The audio has been removed from 51 seconds of your video Play the video above to preview the partially muted version.
The following music has been detected in your video
"This Is My Night" by Chaka Khan
Applied: Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla and 194 more
Make sure you only post content that you own or have permission from the copyright owner to use. Posting content you don't own may violate copyright law. Learn more.
Post partially muted if you do not have permission to use this music. Your video will be muted during any segments that contain this music.
Restore audio if you think this is a mistake and you have permission to use this music. Your video will be posted without any muted segments.

bill page

Jun 27, 2019, 6:52:03 PM6/27/19
On Saturday, September 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
> Some time ago I saw David Copperfield make a Lear Jet
> dissapear, and then recently watched a magician on TV
> make the space shuttle disappear while it was a all
> tied down and anchored tight to the ground, Then he made it
> reappear.
>
> The question is: HOW did they do this with such large objects?

haul it out the back lasy susan turn table mirror tunnel mirror special clear glass or plastic clear plate glass that makes obects seem to be not there but there there cause of way the glass is made so do that on a large bigger outside stage illusion idea concept to vanish and reappear and use goverment teslas antigravity quantum stealth bending light invisbility nanabots meta meterails facebook Williamnp Bill Page William Page facebook David Drew Duncan youtube video search engines ropeline soildier2010 magictvfan curtlow WilliamMarcelpage MaskedGreenmagician Desiree rjlacmagic alhastings al amazing Reza Illusionist and facebook also herbert lawerance becker all the secrets of magic r6evealed cbs/fox mystery magician secrets...@aol.com FernandoP1 and facebook also Valintino the masked magician and facebook also penn and teller dont try this at home penn and teller off the deep end pennd and teller let david copperfield be the judge to figure out there card illusion trick they fooled Jewish Christian illusionist david seth kotkin copperfield he was happy about it cause its hard to fool him penn and teller cruel tricks for dear friends video tony hassni and the magical burger king comercials kodak magic tv comercials doug henning kodako black camera and twa comercials david copperfield comercials the magic of Doug He5nning on NBC The Magic Of ABC staring david copperfield CBS The Magic Of David Copperfield bill bixbie as the magician tv show seris episodes hal lendens as blackes magic tv show seris episides WWW Wresting secrets finale revealed secrets of street magicians finale revealed magics biggest secrets finale revealed william punstones books big secrets bigger secrets biggest secrets two ABC then TLC the learnong channel ABC secrets finale revealed ABCMore sECRETS FINALE REVEALED franz harary said hes got a new way to make large object vanish and reapear the Sun Meets The Horizon meaning he raises the whole platform up level in the air and the plane helicoper sante fe hotel cansino hotel buildng vanished in broad day light on t7he jerry lewis telethon labor day week end tv show and lower back down to bring it back also in day time jasper maskyn the war illusionist steven cohen franz harary show with bright lights aimed at you the military jeet looks gone to the human eye franz harary make lots of military tanks doing same idea black art lighting ideas concepts bright lights to haul train dinner car out the back of a blimp hanger and bright lights jet plane vanish bright lights statue of liberty vanish and reappear added with lazy susan turn table day time lance burton use turn table for spirt b2 stealth bomber vanish you see tip of bomber plane wing as video camera man pans over top plus longer verson shows really extra information on sleight of direction youtube videos LanceBurtonFan Andre Kole Christian illusionist andrekole.org davidcopperfield.com lanceburton.com harary.com Franz Harary pythonify EvanEraTv curtlow cardshuffler99 shadow projector hollow steps look alike double for ilusionist david seth kotkin copperfield Jewis Christian david seth kotkin look alike is Christpher Heart illusionist magician who does the first shadow wizing through China Wall on the right side as coperfield goes into hollow steps hollow stairs and christpher heart illusinist goes inside hollow spandex base platform and use a shell platform to hoysed plane helicopter in mid air with helicopter i0n wisper mode blending in night sky or day time visel stealth idea concepts and real platform there minus plane or helicopter you copuld do like a tigar cage illusion to vanish or reappear ideas have strong spring