Magician's Library of Magic Books, Tricks & Secrets

Larry Loudini

Mar 30, 2006, 2:57:13 PM3/30/06
]Magician's Library of Magic Books, Tricks & Secrets

Whether you are just curious about magic tricks and how they are performed, or if you are a seasoned professional magician, this collection will be of interest to you. It features MANY rare and hard-to-find magic manuscripts, magazines and books, that explain how to perform literally THOUSANDS of magic tricks - from close-up bar magic to stage illusions and mind-reading and everything in between - it's all here!

]A D Livingston - How to Cheat at Cards.pdf
A..Roterberg.-.Later.Day.Tricks.pdf
Al.Baker.&.Co..-.Our.Mysteries.pdf
Anders.Moden.-.Healed.&.Sealed.Soda.pdf
Andrew Mayne - Solo-X.pdf
Anonymous.-.Magic.Tricks.for.the.Beginning.Magician.pdf
Bar Bets - 12 Bar Tricks.doc
Bar Trick - Ashtray Flick Trick.pdf
Bar Tricks - Beer Bottle Magic Trick.pdf
Bar Tricks.pdf
Basic Card Control And Forcing.pdf
Bryan.Plumb.-.Creating.Rapport.Cheating.the.Chemistry.pdf
Burlingame Magic Tricks.pdf
Card Trick Central - Best Cards Tricks.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-1.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-2.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-3.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-4.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-5.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 1-6.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 2-4.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 2-5.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 2-6.pdf
Center Tear Magazine 2-7.pdf
Coffee to coins trick.pdf
Coin lift trick.pdf
Coin Magic Trick Palm Penetration.pdf
Coin Production trick.pdf
Coin thru hand trick.pdf
Dai Vernon - Further Inner Secrets of Card Magic.pdf
Dai Vernon - Inner Secrets of Card Magic.pdf
Dai Vernon - More Inner Secrets of Card Magic.pdf
Dai Vernon - Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic (V1).pdf
Dan Harlan - Creativity In 9 Steps.pdf
David Blaine - Coffee To Coins.doc
David Blaine - Mentalismo.pdf
David Blaine Balducci Levitation.pdf
David Blaine Card Tricks.pdf
David Blaine Magic Secrets.pdf
David Blaine Street Magic Revealed.pdf
David Copperfield - Illusions Revealed.rtf
David Regal - More Tricks.pdf
davidblainmegamagic.exe
Derren Brown - Pure effect .pdf
Dick.Jacob's.Three.Card.Monte.pdf
Doug.Edwards.-.Table.Cut.Fooler.pdf
E-Book - The Ultimate Card Magic Tricks.pdf
Ed.Marlo.-.FingerTip.Control.pdf
Ed.Marlo.-.Miracle.Card.Change.pdf
Ellusionist Bonus.pdf
Encyclopedia Of Card Tricks.pdf
Eugene Burger - The Secrets of Restaurant Magic.pdf
Extreme.(street).Magic.pdf
Frank.R..Wallace.-.Neocheating.pdf
Gary Darwin - 101 Thumb Tip Tricks.pdf
General Card Tricks.pdf
Harry.Lorayne.-.RedBlack.Divide.Location.pdf
Herb Dewey - Red Hot Cold Reading.pdf
How to Induce Hypnotism.pdf
hypnosis_for_beginners.pdf
Ian Rowland - Any Card At Any Number.pdf
Impromptu out of this world.PDF
J.H..Burlingame.-.Tricks.in.Magic.pdf
Jean.Hugard.-.Encyclopedia.of.Card.Tricks.pdf
Jean.Huguard.-.Card.Manipulations.1.pdf
Jean.Huguard.-.Card.Manipulations.2.pdf
Jean.Huguard.-.Card.Manipulations.3.pdf
Jean.Huguard.-.Card.Manipulations.4.pdf
Jean.Huguard.-.Card.Manipulations.5.pdf
John Kennedy - Card Thru Window.pdf
Joseph.R..Plazo.-..Ph.D.Of.Persuasion.pdf
Kenton Knepper - Miracles of Suggestion.pdf
Kenton.Knepper.-.Kolossal.Killer.pdf
Lee Asher - Diving Board Double.pdf
Liesbeth Ketel - Coin Tricks.pdf
Luke Jermay - A Twisted Palm By Luke Jermay.pdf
Magic Bunny - Issue 48.pdf
Magic Secrets Revealed.pdf
Magic Tricks 110 Page Ebook.pdf
Magic_Card_Tricks_Issue_5.pdf
Marc Spelmann - Glimpse.pdf
Mastering.Hypnosis.pdf
Mathemagic (magic tricks).pdf
Mathieu Bich - Notes.pdf
Max Maven - Memorizing the telephone book.pdf
Max Maven - The Hawk.pdf
Michael.Ammar.-.Lecture.Notes.2000.pdf
Mike Bent - Zero Gravity Self Levitation.pdf
Modern Coin Magic.pdf
Next To Impossible Card To Wallet.pdf
Paul Alberstat - Phone Mentalism.pdf
Paul Harris - Art of Astonishment Book1.pdf
Paul Harris - Art of Astonishment Book2.pdf
Paul Harris - The Perfection.pdf
Paul Harris-Close Up Seduction-Card Tricks.pdf
Paul.Harris.-.Immaculate.Connection.pdf
Peter Loughran - Elevator The Ultimate Street Levitation.pdf
Phil Goldstein (Max Maven) - Focus.pdf
Phil Goldstein - Masque.pdf
Ricky.Jay.-.How.to.Throw.Cards.Basic.pdf
Robert E Cassidy - The Real Work of Cold Reading.pdf
S.W..Erdnase.-.Expert.at.the.Card.Table.pdf
Sean Fields - Explicit Content.pdf
Senor.Mardo.-.Magic.for.Bartenders.pdf
Sense of Touch .pdf
Si.Stebbins.-.Card.Control.System.pdf
Si.Stebbins.-.Card.Tricks.pdf
Simon Lovell - Card conjuring.pdf
Simon.Aronson.-.Memories.Are.Made.of.This.pdf
Steve.Fearson.-.Card.in.ceiling.pdf
Steve.Fearson.-.Floating.Cigarette.pdf
Steve.Fearson.-.Self.Levitation.Box.pdf
Steve.Fearson.-.Video.Vision.pdf
street magic tricks from ellusionist for free.doc
Tarko.The.Great.-.David.Blaine's.Magic.Revealed.pdf
The Digital Pentagram-1946-1959.pdf
The Encyclopedia of Card Tricks.pdf
The Secrets of David Blaine.doc
The Ultimate Card Magic Tricks.doc
Theo Annemann - Annemann's Buried Treasure.pdf
Thomas Wolke - Hypnosis script.pdf
Top Hat - Chatter on Patter - Issue 6.pdf
Tricks In Magic - Illusions And Mental Phenomena Vol 1.pdf
Troy.Hooser.-.exTROYdinary.pdf
W.W..Atkinson.-.Practical.Mind.Reading.pdf
Will.Blyth.-.Paper.Magic.pdf

383.18MB Total (4*80MB + 1*63.18MB)

DOWNLOAD:
]http://rapidshare.de/files/16791221/MAGIC.LIBRARY.rar.001
http://rapidshare.de/files/16794110/MAGIC.LIBRARY.rar.002
http://rapidshare.de/files/16798049/MAGIC.LIBRARY.rar.003
http://rapidshare.de/files/16801360/MAGIC.LIBRARY.rar.004
http://rapidshare.de/files/16803653/MAGIC.LIBRARY.rar.005
http://rapidshare.de/files/16787873/MAGIC.LIBRARY.SFV

Just click on each link, and then select the "FREE" button, and enter the code and download each part. When you have all of the parts join them together with HJSplit, or your favorite joining program. Then use this password: marvello

abra-cada-bra

Mar 30, 2006, 7:32:02 PM3/30/06
Does this work for real?
Cause i'll need some help, it doesn't work for me.

"Larry Loudini" <no....@jos.sxfie.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
122odmo...@corp.supernews.com...

The Magician

Apr 1, 2006, 12:16:40 PM4/1/06
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:57:13 -0500, "Larry Loudini"
<no....@jos.sxfie.com> wrote:

>]Magician's Library of Magic Books, Tricks & Secrets....

Wow!
Amazing!
Thanks a bunch buddy!

MarkI

Apr 3, 2006, 12:29:24 PM4/3/06

"Larry Loudini" <no....@jos.sxfie.com> wrote in message
> [...]

No longer available :-(

Anyone get this? :)

The Magician

Apr 3, 2006, 2:42:57 PM4/3/06

Yeah... pretty nifty.

DizGuy

Apr 3, 2006, 9:38:14 PM4/3/06
Might you be kind enoug to post them?

TIA

The Magician

Apr 4, 2006, 7:27:31 AM4/4/06
On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 01:38:14 GMT, DizGuy <Diz...@DizGuy.com> wrote:

>Might you be kind enoug to post them?
>
>TIA

I would, but don't have enuff space left on my website to post them,
and wouldn't know the first thing about posting them on some public
filesharing space, or how to set up an account for one.
And they originally had them as 5 .rar files, with a bunch of .zip
files inside, which had a bunch more .rar files inside...
which made one big .rar file when you were finished unpacking them
all.
I just have the one big .rar file left for backup burning.
(over 300 mb)
Getting them back to the original 5 small compressed .rar files would
be rough for me.
Hopefully "Mr. Loudini" will post them again sometime.
Sorry buddy, wish I could help... really.

coolt...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2006, 10:13:49 PM4/4/06
((tanks magician:))) your a special frind too aww :)
http://www.wilds.org

Larry Loudini wrote:
> Criss Angel - Mastermind Vol 1. (Coin in Can trick) DivX
>
> Considered to be the most influential name in magic today, Criss Angel built his career by having a visionary approach and groundbreaking material. Now for the first time ever, it's available to you, in his exclusive Criss Angel Mastermind DVD series (volume one). The explanation of the mind-blowing quarter through soda can as created by Wayne Houchin and performed by Criss Angel on his critically acclaimed A&E television series MINDFREAK. This effect can be performed Anywhere, Anytime with No special props. That's Right - No Props, No Gimmicks, No Switches and No Set Ups of any kind are required!
>
> Borrow a spectator's signed coin... ask for any can of soda or beer from anywhere... then watch their face as their signed coin miraculously penetrates their sealed can, which immediately is heard and seen inside the can. As a matter of fact, the spectator, not the magician, can be the first person to try to remove the coin from the open can when they get home! It's Completely Clean! Delve inside Criss Angel Masterminds as Criss and Wayne demonstrate the play-by-play breakdown for you to perform the [b]Quarter Through Soda Can[/b].
>
> "One of the greatest no-preparation miracles EVER. You do it anytime, anywhere, with any can and any coin and it's guaranteed to kill." - Richard Kaufman, Editor of Genii, The Conjurors' Magazine
>
> "This is a great trick. You are crazy for releasing it!" - Lance Burton
>
> Get your MINDFREAK on!
>
> Video: DivX 5 352x240 29.97fps 503Kbps [Video 0]
> Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 192Kbps [Audio Stream 1]
> Running TIme: 19 min 32 sec
>
> DOWNLOAD (98.9 MB TOTAL) (8*11MB + 1* 10.9MB & 1 .sfv file):
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16987459/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.001
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16988106/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.002
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16988514/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.003
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16988950/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.004
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16989581/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.005
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16990035/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.006
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16990501/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.007
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16990995/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.008
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16986588/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.009
> http://rapidshare.de/files/16990785/Criss.Angel-Mastermind.-coin.in.can.avi.sfv
>
> Visit each link, and then clcik on the "FREE" button and enter the code to begin downloading.
>
> Download each part and join with HJSplit, and view in your favorite movie player.

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

my guess its illusion sleight of hand of science misdirection ideas:)
http://www.magicmentors.com
http://magicsecrets.suddenlaunch3.com
http://www.themaskedmagician.com
http://www.thewayofthemaster.com
http://www.cloudtenpictures.com
http://www.pray-give-go.com
http://www.andrekole.com
http://www.goodnewsbaptist.org
http://www.tvmagicguide.com
http://www.magictimes.com
http://www.linkingpage.com

dvd easter egg
dvd easter eggs
dvd
dvd hidden easter eggs

alt.magic.secrets
visual stealth
tokyo professor
http://www.twinkies.com

craja

Apr 5, 2006, 9:27:10 AM4/5/06
Hi, I am a new user of this group. I am unable to download the rar
files. Can anybody share me the files?

I am magician C.Raja from Kolkata India.

Waiting for your magical reply

Thanks and regards

Giggip

Apr 21, 2006, 3:36:58 AM4/21/06
Yeah, if anyone can re-upload this, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

nyeinc...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2006, 7:44:09 AM4/25/06
For uploading files, please use www.uploading.com. It doesn't need
registration, easy to use and the server is quite fast. How to use:
Just choose the file you want to upload, enter your email and hit
"Upload". After the upload, you'll be mailed the link to the file which
you can then share with us. For splitting the 300MB rar file, just use
winrar. Open Winrar. Browse to and select the 300MB rar file u have.
Click Add. Choose "Store" in Compression Method and 62914560(60 MB) in
Split To Volumes. Choose a place to save the new rar files and click
OK. You'll get 5 splitted rar files each having 60MB in no time. Hope
this helps.. I'd really appreciate it if you could upload the books..
Me and my friends badly need them.. Thanks in advance..

wilhelm...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2018, 4:49:59 PM12/12/18
Gu, can you send me new link by mail ?
wilhelm...@gmail.com

Thanks

multim...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 12:29:16 PM1/31/19
links doesn't work rapidshare got shut down please refresh the links can you?
Message has been deleted

multim...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 12:31:40 PM1/31/19
links doesnt work can you refresh the links or you can send me by e mail ?

Nimit Daftary

Apr 26, 2021, 12:21:36 AM4/26/21
Hello Mr magician.
Could you share these books now?