Close-up magician needed for event in Japan

HeyDudman

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Close-up magician needed for event in Japan

Hello,

My friend David Ramsay in Japan contacted me in regards to two different types
of employment opportunities in Japan and wanted me to pass this on to this
group. I'm currently tied up here in the USA with corporate magic 7 hypnosis
work and cannot commit to a two month plus schedule in Japan at the moment.
I've toured Japan with my magic 7 times and highly recommend these offers to
any professional magician out there. David's a good guy too. He's probably the
best known foreign magician / juggler / entertainer there.

Below you will find both offers. The street offer was from about a month ago
and I'm not sure if the space has been filled or not. The close-up offer came
to me yesterday. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Best Regards,
John Pullum
www.johnpullum.com

<< I am looking for a young good looking close up Magician about 21 yrs or so
who would work in a restaurant doing table hoping.(In Osaka)6 days a week from
6~10 PM 4 sets.1000$ a week plus any tips + all expenses.Know any one? If you
do I would appreciate if you would pass this on. Thank you David>>

For more information contact him:

DAVID RAMSAY OFFICE

THE MAGICAL VARIETY ENTERTAINERÅ@Å@

KANAGAWA-KEN YOKOHAMA-SHI NAKA-KU

HONMOKU-HARA 21

BAY CITY HONMOKU MINAMI 4-201

T 231-0821

TEL.#S

OFFICE 045-621-8802

FAX 045-621-8985

http://www.japan.co.jp/~ramsay/

He sent me this a month or more ago and still may be looking for street acts as
well. ????

David Ramsay here In Japan.

I am in the process of gathering Magicians promo kits to make a

presentation to a theme park here In Japan.3 shows a day 6 days a week.2

month ~ 6 month contracts.750$ ~ 2000$ US a week for one or two person

acts. The $ is just a ball park figure to be discussed latter.

The gig will be a street styled gig (free space In a theme park)The

performer will have to be able to gather a crowd and perform a 30 minute

Magic show.On rainy days the performer will have to do close up Magic In

the various restaurants In the theme park..A state of the art sound system

will be provide with wireless mikes MD,CD,&Cassette decks.

Let all who are Interested apply to my office.

Magicians only.A video is a must.Does not have to be professional quality

but.........If your a pro you should have a good video NTSC format..A handy

cam is OK as long as It is clear.As well as pictures and resumes.

Let all who are Interested apply to my office.

Pros only.

A little bit about myself.I am a professional entertainer

Magician/Juggler/Funny Person/Ventriloquist

(wana be)/All around Variety arts performer etc.Age 35.I am from N.Y.

USA.Basically left when I was 18 and have been working around the world

here and there since.Working professionaly since I was 12 years old.Have

lived In Japan for the last 10 years with my wife Hiroko & two children

David Jr age 7 & Shanon age 4.As well as perform 500 shows a year I also

book other acts.

DAVID RAMSAY OFFICE

THE MAGICAL VARIETY ENTERTAINERÅ@Å@

KANAGAWA-KEN YOKOHAMA-SHI NAKA-KU

HONMOKU-HARA 21

BAY CITY HONMOKU MINAMI 4-201

T 231-0821

TEL.#S

OFFICE 045-621-8802

FAX 045-621-8985

http://www.japan.co.jp/~ramsay/

shiver...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 7, 2014, 12:52:51 PM3/7/14
This magician has performed on national tv and worldwide including for Saudi royalty.

http://www.noelqualter.com