All David Copperfield DVD Speicals - RARE

Curtlow

Mar 8, 2006, 5:08:27 PM3/8/06
Hello fellow magicans!

I have the following David Copperfield speicals availble. These are not
the low-quality VCD's being offered on ebay. These have great picture
and sound and on DVD:

The Magic of ABC (1977)
The Magic Of David Copperfield I (1978)
The Magic Of David Copperfield II (1979)
The Magic Of David Copperfield III (1980)
The Magic Of David Copperfield IV - Vanishing Airplane (1981)
The Magic Of David Copperfield V - Statue of Liberty Disappears (1983)
The Magic Of David Copperfield VI - Floating over Grand Canyon (1984)
The Magic Of David Copperfield VII - Familiars (1985)
The Magic Of David Copperfield VIII - Great Wall of China (1986)
The Magic Of David Copperfield IX - Escape from Alcatraz (1987)
The Magic Of David Copperfield X - The Bermuda Triangle (1988)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XI - Explosive Encounter (1989)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XII - Niagara Falls (1990)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XIII - Orient Express (1991)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XIV - Flying (1992)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XV - Fires of Passion (1993)
The Magic Of David Copperfield XVI - Unexplained Forces (1995)
The Magic Of David Copperfield - Great Escapes (2000)
The Magic Of David Copperfield - Tornado of Fire (2001)
The Magic Of David Copperfield - Tornado of Fire <-Extended Euro Version

All 20 DVD's worth of Copperfield specials for only $100.00 FREE SHIPPING.

Or buy just a few for $7.00 each FREE SHIPPING.

Email cur...@gmail.com for questions and ordering

magicb...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2012, 6:13:55 PM6/16/12
Christian illusionist david seth kotkin copperfield stared on ABC then to CBS he done 20 cool illusion specials hes been as him slef on many tv shows even disney tv shows and tv disnewy magic show how to do segmentsand yes he done movie terror train i think he done cool good:) http://www.youtube.com/user/billpage http://www.youtube.com/user/soildier2010 http://www.youtube.com/user/The99Ra http://www.youtube.com/user/ropeline http://www.youtube.com/user/alhastings http://www.youtube.com/user/lookatthis9990 http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDavidCopperfield1 andand new movie soon as him self doing illusion for movie and he done the magicman and dreams and nighte mares on broad way new york stage

magicb...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2012, 12:46:58 PM7/14/12
On Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:13:55 PM UTC-4, magicb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 8, 2006 5:08:27 PM UTC-5, Curtlow wrote:
> &gt; Hello fellow magicans!
> &gt;
> &gt; I have the following David Copperfield speicals availble. These are not
> &gt; the low-quality VCD&#39;s being offered on ebay. These have great picture
> &gt; and sound and on DVD:
> &gt;
> &gt; The Magic of ABC (1977)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield I (1978)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield II (1979)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield III (1980)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield IV - Vanishing Airplane (1981)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield V - Statue of Liberty Disappears (1983)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield VI - Floating over Grand Canyon (1984)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield VII - Familiars (1985)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield VIII - Great Wall of China (1986)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield IX - Escape from Alcatraz (1987)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield X - The Bermuda Triangle (1988)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XI - Explosive Encounter (1989)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XII - Niagara Falls (1990)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XIII - Orient Express (1991)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XIV - Flying (1992)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XV - Fires of Passion (1993)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield XVI - Unexplained Forces (1995)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield - Great Escapes (2000)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield - Tornado of Fire (2001)
> &gt; The Magic Of David Copperfield - Tornado of Fire &lt;-Extended Euro Version
> &gt;
> &gt; All 20 DVD&#39;s worth of Copperfield specials for only $100.00 FREE SHIPPING.
> &gt;
> &gt; Or buy just a few for $7.00 each FREE SHIPPING.
> &gt;
> &gt; Email cur...@gmail.com for questions and ordering
> Christian illusionist david seth kotkin copperfield stared on ABC then to CBS he done 20 cool illusion specials hes been as him slef on many tv shows even disney tv shows and tv disnewy magic show how to do segmentsand yes he done movie terror train i think he done cool good:) http://www.youtube.com/user/billpage http://www.youtube.com/user/soildier2010 http://www.youtube.com/user/The99Ra http://www.youtube.com/user/ropeline http://www.youtube.com/user/alhastings http://www.youtube.com/user/lookatthis9990 http://www.youtube.com/user/magictvfan http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDavidCopperfield1 andand new movie soon as him self doing illusion for movie and he done the magicman and dreams and nighte mares on broad way new york stage
YouTube home
Browse|Films |Upload

Inbox (1)
Settings

Video Manager
Video Editor
Subscriptions
Analytics

200 YouTube Friends

Friends are now becoming part of subscriptions. Subscribe to your friends to see their activity on your homepage.

See All »
Inbox Personal Messages Shared with You Comments Contact Notifications Video Responses Sent Address Book »
Inbox
Alert icon
Your message has been sent
1-4
From Subject Date

The99Ra
R:Re:Your Channel

14/07/2012

The99Ra
R:Re:R:Re:The Magic of David Copperfield (1978)
Well, for the moment I think the specials you don't have yet are:
The Magic of David Copperfield (1978)
The Magic of David Copperfield VI: Floating Over the Grand Canyon (1984)
The Magic of David Copperfield VII: Familiares (1985)
The Magic of David Copperfield: 15 Years of Magic (1994): you only have the DVD version, which was slightly modified compared to the version aired on TV.

Oh, and there's the advertisement right before the beginning of Tornado of Fire.
I will tell you if I find something else.
Bye,
The99Ra
Sent to: billpage

14/07/2012

The99Ra
Your Channel

14/07/2012

The99Ra
R:Re:The Magic of David Copperfield (1978)

14/07/2012
YouTube home

About
Press & Blogs