Looking for Information on Ben Reeves

Houdini374

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Anybody out there in the Chicago area ever heard of on old
Carny and Magician/Escape Artist Ben Reeves?

He's long passed away, but he was the owner of the Scrapbook
I just bought with 100 Postcards and photo's of Magicians, Circus Train
Wrecks and Sideshow Freaks.

I'm trying to do some research on the contents of the scrapbook
and the man who put it together.

So, if you've any information -or- know of a family memeber I can
contact - please let me know.

Thanks,

Sparky

ruthtos...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2014, 4:40:18 PM11/3/14
I am George Wheeler who lives in England and a friend of Vie Himley who lives in Chicago. This evening (3r November)she has just sent me a poster showing her father who was Jim Reeves the escape artist

ruthtos...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2014, 4:59:04 PM11/3/14
On Sunday, 21 November 1999 08:00:00 UTC, Houdini374 wrote:
> Anybody out there in the Chicago area ever heard of on old
> Carny and Magician/Escape Artist Ben Reeves?
>
> He's long passed away, but he was the owner of the Scrapbook
> I just bought with 100 Postcards and photo's of Magicians, Circus Train
> Wrecks and Sideshow Freaks.
>
> I'm trying to do some research on the contents of the scrapbook
> and the man who put it together.
>
> So, if you've any information -or- know of a family memeber I can
> contact - please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sparky

Sorry about the last post, I had the name wrong, I meant Ben Reeves, his daughter Vie Himley, almost 90 is still alive and well in Chicago

George e-mail at george...@btinternet.com