(IVÁN): ISAREL LEFT EGYPT TO BE LIFTED WITH THE FATHER IN CANAAN: LIBERATING NATIONS FROM HELL IN ONE DAY:

IVANI...@aol.com

Dec 7, 2018, 3:44:05 PM12/7/18
Sábado, 01 de Diciembre, 2018 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ISAREL LEFT EGYPT TO BE LIFTED WITH THE FATHER IN CANAAN: LIBERATING NATIONS FROM HELL IN ONE DAY:

As our heavenly Father managed to convince Egypt’s Pharaoh that he had to let Israel go on their way to the Promised Land, then, He did not allow Israel to take the short way to Canaan, and this was towards Palestine, but, instead, they were let by His Holy Spirit towards the wilderness and the Red sea, for the water baptism. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed Israel to start towards Canaan not through the shortest way possible but instead through the wilderness to become reborn from the water baptism thus to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh and the spirit of error along with everything learned through years of Egypt’s captivity finally to attain the Holy Spirit’s eternal life of the Promised Land.

Besides, our heavenly Father had promised to Abraham and his promised children born through the generations that they will inherit a land flowing with milk and honey, and this is His home-sweet-home that He had chosen to live with His divine family from heaven above that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, born from Sarah’s barren-womb initially as Isaac. Definitely, this is the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit fullness that will receive our heavenly Father from heaven above to descend to His new home-sweet-home that He initially promised to Abraham and his children to possess as their own forever, flowing with the milk and honey that He has always enjoyed in heaven’s glory with His divine family and the angelical hosts.

Considering that, this is the life that our heavenly Father had begun with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s powers that needed to enter into Canaan, so that He may descend to live with His children from the oath sworn to Isaac, including the families of the nations, baptized in water only. Surely, this is the life that our heavenly Father had granted onto Jacob through His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac, so His children may be born later in the oath sworn to Isaac, collecting every sin committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and then, He may destroy them at the baptism of the Red Sea forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to destroy every sin from the entire earth not only from His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers, as Isaac was divinely initially, but also, His children from all the families of the nations, and then, the earth will be ready to receive Him in Canaan, on the date already set. Moreover, with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac in Abraham’s family, then, he brought with him into the world the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood and the Holy Spirit of our heavenly Father’s unfailing love, so all His children promised to Abraham along with the ones from the families of the nations may come to know Him eventually over Jerusalem’s holy hill.

Given that, only His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, as son of Abraham, could not only introduce His Holy Spirit in every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations from those days, beginning with Abraham and his family, but also, over His altar of His unfailing love descending to earth thus to establish it within humankind at last, forever. Truthfully, only Isaac could access Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, with the same life eternal and unfailing love from our heavenly Father, pleasing Him upon the entire earth with Abraham and his promised children born through many generations, as He is pleased with His angelical hosts in heaven’s glory throughout eternity with abundant love, honor, glory and endless worship.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed to have His altar of His prehistoric love established already with Abraham and his children promised through future generations, as his especial nation, bearing His holy name fire along with His living-word, granting us the new earth with glorious skies for His children finally to live with Him an eternity of love, richness and amazing-happiness without end. Presently, this is the altar of His unfailing that our heavenly Father has always manifested to His angelical hosts in everything that He has created in heaven’s glory for them, so they may always love, serve and worship Him along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to conquer more glories for His holy name fire throughout eternity.

However, now our heavenly Father was expanding His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb right after Abraham ate bread and wine with Him over the Lord’s Table, thus sealing an important covenant of life, enriching families from the nations, so they may come to know Him and His Son’s grace forever. And this is something that our heavenly Father needed to do with Abraham and His altar of His unfailing love taking His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac into the families of the families, so every man, woman and child may know Him because of His great Love, His great Grace, His great Mercy, His great Truth and His great Divine Justice perpetually.

Besides, it was important for our heavenly Father to be able to manifest His great love, His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice to the families of the nations already dying in sin, because they had failed to know His holy name fire; moreover, they failed to have a covenant of life with Him forever. Undoubtedly, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham living already few years with his son Isaac to take him over Jerusalem’s holy hill to offer him as a burnt offering of eternal family love, where He could manifest His abundant grace, His abundant mercy, His abundant truth and His abundant divine justice with a final atoning-blood sacrifice in Canaan.

For this is His altar of His unfailing love that our heavenly Father has always had had to enjoy with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus to conquer new glories of greater richness for His holy name fire in heaven’s glory that His children will eventually enjoy through eternity upon His new earth with glorious skies. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to establish His altar of His unfailing love upon earth, starting with Abraham and his family, because he ate the bread and wine with Him served by His Son Jesus Christ, as Melchizedek King of Salem and His Righteousness upon the entire human race in those days, so they may eat with Him His bread at home.

In other words, our heavenly Father needed to eat the bread and wine with Abraham and his family over the Lord’s Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ to the angels in heaven so they may stay holy always over Jerusalem’s holy hill, thus, the families of the nations may also eat with Him His bread of life for lasting-salvation. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to take the children of Israel from Egypt’s captivity into the water baptism of the Red sea, so they may become His high priest that He needed not only to shed the lambs’ atoning-blood from the tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest, covering sin throughout the Sinai’s desert, but also to conquer Canaan for His altar finally.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to install His altar of His unfailing love within Jerusalem’s holy hill as the lamb that our heavenly Father had called Abraham to offer his son Isaac as the burnt offering of His eternal love that will ignite His everlasting sacrifice thus having the power to save humankind entirely from sin, curses, infirmities, poverty and death. This is the place, where our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as he was nailed to the wood of ancient Israel already lying in the Valley of the dried bones without hope, lost and eternally destroyed, however, with His Lamb shedding the atoning-blood they were ready to see life again through eternity.

Realizing that, our heavenly Father needed to relieve His Son Jesus Christ as soon as he had finished interceding for the lost-souls from humankind and shedding his atoning-blood to remove sin from the earth at last forever, so everyone may return to life thus to enter His new earth with glorious skies perpetually forgiven, blessed, enriched and eternally justified. For sure, our heavenly Father needed every one of them returning to life but through His home-sweet-home only thus to get them filled with the blessings from the rock of salvation that are love, joys, happiness and other abundant special blessings, as the Sabbath rest and finally peace thus for our heavenly Father to hug them powerfully with His arms around them.

Given that, this is His altar of His unfailing that our heavenly Father needed to install with His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit with His oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers that will not only destroy every sin at the Red sea baptism, but also enter Canaan to lift His holy name fire finally above the earth forever. Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to be lifted by His children born within the house of Israel along with His Son Jesus Christ and His holy name fire above the entire earth over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so He may use His oath sworn to Isaac’s powers to claim His lost children back into heaven’s glory through water baptism.

Definitely, this was something that our heavenly Father could only do from Canaan that He had personally chosen as His new paradise on earth, where He will descend to stand in the place of His Son Jesus Christ as he finished his salvation-work along with the Holy Spirit, so He may finally become one with His children in His perfect holiness everlastingly. Understanding that, now our heavenly Father will become one with His children born in Egypt’s captivity to live with the oath sworn to Isaac, destroying sin from the families of the nations from the past, from the present and from future generations at the Red sea, covering them also with lambs’ atoning-blood through the Sinai’s desert, thus conquering Canaan for His altar finally.

Considering that, our heavenly Father had lost Adam and Eve to Lucifer’s lies in paradise as the serpent from the Garden gave them to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thus contaminating their bloodline along with the earth, then, He had to reclaiming them at His new paradise—where sin fails to exist always. And this is Canaan, where our heavenly Father had promised to Abraham and his children were called to inherit a land that flows with milk and honey, but only, if His living-word is obeyed diligently thus fulfilling His Ten Commandments into eternal glory within His given eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, as the oath sworn to Isaac.

That is why, that when His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter then the blood staining the ground from her womb as God’s Lamb to be the King Messiah of Israel and the families of the nations, immediately eternal life was established upon Canaan forever for His children to inherit it baptized in water, by only invoking His holy name. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has already established eternal life within Canaan as the land that He had specially chosen to be His next paradise of His home-sweet-home where sin fails to exist, because He is going to live finally with His children redeemed from sin by the power of the blood of His living-lamb in heaven today.

This is His Son Jesus Christ born in His new paradise filled with amazing blessings that emanate daily from His own eternal life that has been established by His Son’s birth from David’s virgin daughter thus granting each one of us His own life, so we may live it these days to the full in the face of His arch enemy, Satan. That is why, that once our Lord Jesus Christ had finished his salvation-work along with the Holy Spirit always accompanying him through his ordeal to destroy every sin from the entire earth, so our heavenly Father may descend from heaven to take His place with His children, then he descended to ancient Israel in the Valley of the dried bones to save them.

Rightfully, when the children of Aaron saw His holy name fire nailed over the top of the wood, then they were surprised to see it there, written above God’s Lamb as the King of the Jews that they asked the Romans to take it down to have it rewritten to say that he says that he is King of the Jews. However, the Romans rejected their request to have our heavenly Father’s holy name fire taken down from the wood to have it rewritten in the manner pleasing them, since it was already written with the words that our heavenly Father was pleased to see it and accepted it instantly forever, thus turning every curse into a blessing throughout Israel and earth everlastingly.

Besides, the first place that our heavenly Father needed to turn from a place of an eternal curse into an everlasting blessing, it was the Valley of the dried bones, because His children needed to ascend over the mountaintop where Moses was told to return to it with the house of Israel to serve our Father in heaven forever. Therefore, as soon as Aaron’s children invoked His holy name fire nailed to wood along with His Son Jesus Christ mortally wounded, then, our heavenly Father descended from heaven’s glory to take His place over the wood, because: He alone is the healing that Israel needed and everyone else around the world to see life again on the Third Day.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father is the only healing that every man, woman and child not only from the house of Israel need in our days but also from the families of the nations, because, He is the one sending always healing to people of the world as they look up to Him on the wood for salvation. In other words, our heavenly Father poured His entire holy heart over Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, not only blessing Abraham and his children through generations born normally as Isaac with the oath powers of a new earth with glorious skies reaching the families of the nations through generations, but also for Him alone to be everyone’s healing always.

Considering that, when His Son Jesus Christ prayed for the sinners by asking our heavenly Father to forgive them because they know not what they have done, then he finished his salvation work over the wood by shedding his atoning-blood that is everyone’s eternal life established in Canaan today to claim it as theirs, but baptized in water first. Having His Son Jesus Christ said these words before our heavenly Father then he added clearly that he had finished his salvation-work by shedding his atoning-blood over the wood and to the ground, as David’s virgin daughter had done it initially, as he emerged from her womb, thus to establish forever the bloodline for everyone’s eternal life to be claimed in Canaan now.

Observing that, as Adam and Eve lost their eternal life in paradise because of the serpent’s lies coming from Lucifer to eat from the forbidden fruit thus contaminating their bloodline and the entire earth as well, then, our heavenly Father had to have His eternal life established in Canaan, as His special paradise, for Adam and his children to have it again. And in this new paradise chosen by our heavenly Father specifically for this purpose to have the virgin daughter shedding from her womb His bloodline of eternal life, as His Son Jesus Christ was born to live it, fulfilling the commandments forever for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, finally to eat His bread of life.

Compassionately, everyone’s salvation may come into one’s life, only when the bread and wine are eating with our heavenly Father over the Lord’s Table that is always served by His Son Jesus Christ, so you may become filled with the Holy Spirit’s daily powers and gifts, helping you to live eternal life upon an earth that is infected with sin continually. Considering that, His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter restoring instantly eternal life’s bloodline in Canaan that is Israel, where our heavenly Father is going to live with His children reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism that is the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers of the new earth, where sin fails to exist throughout eternity.

Therefore, having our heavenly Father established not only His altar of His unfailing love within Jerusalem, in Israel, along with His eternal life’s bloodline as His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter, thus to fulfill the commandments into eternal glory for His children, then, you may live His own life today by being baptized in water in His holy name. Understanding that, when you may invoke His holy name fire along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you are invoking His entire altar of His unfailing love in Canaan, descending with you into the waters in baptism to abandon every sin from the forbidden fruit, thus receiving without fails every blessing to enjoy from the bread of life continually.

Certainly, as you may emerge from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fire, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you are entering to live not only over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest but also the eternal life along with every victory conquered against Lucifer, lies, sin, infirmities, poverty, enemies, death and hell throughout Canaan. Realizing that, this is the highest place upon the entire earth, where our heavenly Father is with His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers, so He may not only savor His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit’s victories against Satan and his fallen angels, but also, savor your salvation, granted unto you (because of His unfailing love).

For it is from over Jerusalem’s holy hill that our heavenly Father is always searching the earth to see you along with your loved ones, including your friends, because He has always a word of knowledge for your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit thus granting you already very important blessings that you will enjoy throughout eternity with your loved ones. Considering that, our heavenly Father can not only see from the highest heavens of His altar of His unfailing love for you and the families of the nations, but also, He can see your loved ones, as the ones that have already lived their lives upon earth, descending into terrible places, where the sinful-flesh took them because they neglected water baptism.

However, our heavenly Father can see them as well as He can see you throughout the earth, because you have become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit thus to somehow, someday, He will finally help them with His oath sworn to Isaac, where He has powers doing the impossible always possible. Undeniably, this was the place that our heavenly Father had longed to be over the nations with His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit along with the rituals and the ceremonies of perfect holiness that they had conducted throughout the Sinai’s desert, thus to destroy the world’s sin in one day forever.

Right now, this is where our heavenly Father is the happiest and in full control of His new earth with glorious skies that His holy heart had to shed over Isaac lying over the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, so He may recover every family from the nations that had descended into hell’s torment because of sin. That is why, that our heavenly Father can not only help every man, woman and child from the house of Israel throughout the world thus to heal them, but also, He can do the same for every family from around the world, regardless of their religious beliefs, because He has destroyed sin with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood shed over the wood.

Provided that, by His Son Jesus Christ shedding his entire atoning-blood over the wood while His holy name fire was nailed to it along with his sacred-flesh, saturated with every victory against Satan and the angel of death, then, He can hear anyone from around the world, and even He has the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers to hear those beyond death. Remembering that, His Son Jesus Christ said that the things that he has done within Canaan as healing the sick, healing the blind to see again even to raise the dead to life again that those that believe in our heavenly Father through him and the Holy Spirit then they will do the same—and even greater things they will do progressively.

Timely, His Son Jesus Christ guaranteed us that he was returning to the Father in heaven but with amazing daily victories that he had conquered with the Holy Spirit and the entire house of Israel against Satan and his lies along with the defeated angel of death, so they may have back everything that they may desire to possess upon earth forever. For His Son Jesus Christ also assured to everyone within Israel throughout Canaan that whoever may believe in him although he may be dead already, then, that one that believes in him will see life again, because he alone is the life and the resurrection that has the powers to bring everyone back to life in an instant of faith and prayer.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has granted onto His Son along with the Holy Spirit powers from His oath sworn to Isaac to help any man, woman and child throughout the earth, but only, if they are reborn from water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism in a moment of prayer and faith, by invoking His holy name. Furthermore, these are the powers from the oath sworn to Isaac dressing you these days with amazing glories that our heavenly Father needs to see on you from over Jerusalem’s holy hill, where He has personally relieved His Son Jesus Christ as he shed his atoning-blood over wood thus to answer every prayer by sending His healing towards them each day.

Realizing that, it is only over the wood that in life was the sacred-flesh of ancient Israel not only born in Egypt’s captivity of four-hundred years, but also, it was baptized in the Red sea abandoning your sins at the bottom of it thus finally to shed lambs’ atoning-blood throughout the Sinai’s desert to bless you these days with amazing-richness’ eternal powers. And these are richness, as when our heavenly Father cannot only see you wherever you may live upon earth or in whatever religious faith you may be trying to reach Him thus for Him to hear your prayers, petitions and worship to His holy name fire, but also, He can save you instantly from lies, curses, infirmities, poverty, death and hell’s torment.

That is why, that our heavenly Father was always longing to have His holy name fire already established over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest forever, in Canaan, with His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit victorious over Satan and death, so He may hear your prayers, petitions and worship unto him, but only through ancient Israel’s wood stained with the Messiah’s atoning-blood. Therefore, this is why that our heavenly Father was able not only to hear the ancients when they prayed, interceded and worshipped unto Him and His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest thus to bless them powerfully throughout the earth, and the same is true in our days thus to forgive, bless, heal, and enrich you beyond all human understanding.

This is the truth in our days, as our heavenly Father is able to forgive, heal, bless, prosper you until you are enriched beyond all human understanding over Jerusalem’s holy hill, because over it, the rock of salvation is waiting to fill you abundantly with love, happiness, joys and other blessings until you will see our heavenly Father embracing you in Zion perpetually. Realizing that, once our heavenly Father sees you filled with every powerful blessing from the rock of salvation that is His unfailing love, joys, happiness and other important blessings beyond all human understanding filling your heart, mind, body and human spirit until you access into His holy presence thus to embrace you with great joys, then you may become one with Him forever.

This is why, that our heavenly Father had always longed for His holy name fire to be established over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, nailed to the wood of ancient Israel with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled over the entire site, finally to receive you today, thus becoming one with Him with His perfect holiness and with His perfect eternal glories endlessly. That is why, that these days you may be blessed from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, because the atoning-blood that ancient Israel escaping from Egypt’s captivity finally poured it abundantly over the wood, in Canaan, thus touching you along with your loved ones with perfect salvation through many generations, starting now.

This is why, that our heavenly Father has ministries around the world reaching the lost soul of every man, woman and child through the amazing powers of ancient Israel turned into the wood that sweetens life with the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac, as He Himself sends healing towards those loving Him, but baptized already first. Moreover, our heavenly Father needs to expand His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice throughout the world, because He has the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers pouring along His children turned into wood to hold Him high over the families of the nations until they may approach Him water baptized with perfect salvation holiness only.

Thus, our heavenly Father is still up there along with ancient Israel that absorbed every sin from the families of the nations with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers finally not only to abandon them at the Red sea baptism but also to cover them with lambs’ atoning-blood from the Holy of Holiest throughout the Sinai’s desert to enrich you today. However, you must become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of our heavenly Father’s name, His Son and the Holy Spirit to abandon the forbidden fruit along with the spirit of error finally to eat from the bread and wine, filling you from the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts only to live each day abundantly enriched from the rock of salvation.

Realizing that, once our heavenly Father has reached the families of the nations with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, conquered with rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness through the Sinai’s desert, thus to become the wood spilled with the Messiah’s atoning-blood to save you over Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest forever, then, He can eventually listen to cries from under the earth. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to be established with His holy name fire nailed to the wood of ancient Israel over Jerusalem’s holy hill, because they are His firstborn from the new earth with glorious skies, where they had conquered important rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness not only to save you today, but also your departed loved ones.

For it is from mount Zion and its Holy of Holiest, His home-sweet-home, from where He sent healing to ancient Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones thus to return to life, because as His Son Jesus Christ had shed his atoning-blood over the wood, furthermore Aaron’s children invoked His holy name, instantly sin was removed from the world forever. This means that our heavenly Father had destroyed sin from the entire earth in one day, as He relieved His Son Jesus Christ that had shed the atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s ancient wood, thus removing it from Adam and his children born from His image, therefore, there was no reason for Jacob’s children to continue lying in the Valley of the dried bones.

This is when, His Son Jesus Christ had prayed for our heavenly Father to forgive sinners, because they failed to know what they had done while they lived upon earth, and they were forgiven instantly, since every trace of sin was removed from them forever, and so, He returned to Adam and his children with His perfect holiness, restored in them everlastingly. Here is when, our heavenly Father returned to His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers to enter into Canaan, but they failed to do it on the Third Day, because the Sanhedrin had not only failed to receive His Son Jesus Christ but also failed entirely to enter into the oath sworn to Isaac through water baptism.

This means that ancient Israel although abandoned the Valley of the dried bones, by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit had fulfilled successfully within every Israeli home, but still the Sanhedrin failed to enter into the oath sworn to Isaac for our heavenly Father to be honored along with ancient Israel in Canaan. Therefore, ancient Israel had to ascend on the Third Day to the mountaintop to wait, where our heavenly Father told Moses that he along with Jacob’s children will return to it: to love, serve and worship His holy name fire forever, because Canaan will not be ready for them until His remaining children are finally reborn into the oath sworn to Isaac.

Certainly, as our Lord Jesus Christ passed away over the wood by shedding his atoning-blood to the ground then he turned it over onto our heavenly Father, so He may take his place, because now His children lying in the Valley of the dried were perfectly holy to see Him on the Third Day with His perfection and holiness promised to Abraham initially. However, although our heavenly Father was able to send healing to ancient Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bone to rise to life on the Third Day and see Him, then, they could lawfully enter into Canaan, but not until it becomes a land flowing with milk and honey, where sin is impossible to exist again within Israel throughout eternity.

That is to say, that since the day that ancient Israel abandoned the Valley of the dried bones then they were ready to walk into Canaan, but since the Sanhedrin failed to become reborn from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism, then they have to wait until Israel is baptized to honor the Father at last forever into eternity. Because ancient Israel can only enter into Canaan when it has become a land flowing with milk and honey as our heavenly Father promised to Abraham and Sarah initially, so they may become one as the new earth with glorious skies finally establishing upon earth forever, where sin will fails to exist throughout eternity.

In other words, ancient Israel can only enter into Canaan when our heavenly Father’s glory had finally descended upon the children of Israel, as they had finally become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may be dressed with perfect glory to receive Him with honors forever. This is the day when finally: the love of the father will return to the love of the children, and the love of the children returns to the love of the fathers, because now the entire land of Canaan will be filled with glory from heaven above thus flowing with milk and honey to bless the families of the nations with lasting-salvation.

Remembering that, our heavenly Father said to Abraham that the families of the nations will be blessed in his seed, and this is Isaac along every man, woman and child born from the families of Israel finally to bless them with the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers until they are filled with His unfailing love, untold richness and everlasting-salvation at last. Here, our heavenly Father can now bless not only every family around the world with His children from Israel filled with the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers, but also, He will have the power to extent His salvation to the fathers to return to the children upon His new earth, where the love of the families will become one with Him forever.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father at last will have the parent’s love returning to the children’s love and the children’s love returning to their parent’s love, but this can only be possible in His new earth with glorious skies, where sin fails to exist forever, so they will never sin again against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father has not allowed ancient Israel into Canaan yet, because we are still living in the old earth, where they lived a sinful life initially, however, when Israel from today becomes baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit, then, we will have the new earth for Israel to enter into it, failing to sin again forever.

For this reason, our heavenly Father had the entire house of Israel lifted into heaven’s glory on the Third Day, where His holy name fire is loved, worshipped and exalted continually to wait patiently until Canaan is ready for them, that is, flowing with milk and honey to bless the families of the nations with perfect salvation to the ends of the earth. Only then, our heavenly Father will pull the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment to return to their children to continue to live their lives, but in His new earth with glorious skies, where sin fails to exist throughout eternity, so He may finally be honored along with His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, His home-sweet-home.

Surely, our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child from the families of the nations baptized in water today, abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit: and so, you will soon see your parent’s love returning to you, and your love returning to them, for His kingdom of love thrives through eternity, starting now. Nowadays, our heavenly Father is also telling Satan to release you from where he is holding you against your will, totally lost in his lies, idols, satanism, witchcraft, curses, infirmities, poverty, darkness so you may forget to submerge in water, by invoking the perfect holiness of His name thus to enter His new earth of love, joys and endless-happiness to enjoy immediately.

In His modern paradise, if you obey our heavenly Father’s call as He did with Israel, calling them from captivity into His Promised Land of endless love, freedom, happiness, peace and lasting salvation with His eternal life along with endless richness, then, you will finally live His own life loving you and your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends around the world. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main