Former Playmate Holly Madison Recalls Hugh Hefner's Furious Reaction to Her Haircut: "‘He Was Screaming At Me"

Ubiquitous

Dec 8, 2021, 11:03:10 AM12/8/21
Like a train wreck you can't look away from, fans continue to obsess over
what went on at Hugh Hefner's storied Playboy Mansion. The notoriously
salacious setting served as the backdrop for all sorts of sexual perversion
from some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Hefner died in 2017, but the
legacy lives on.

His former girlfriend Holly Madison has been vocal about her experiences
living in the Playboy Mansion. Most famously, Madison starred in the reality
series "The Girls Next Door," which took viewers on a journey inside the
mansion, with all its intrigue. Now the former playmate is focused on the
darker side of the mansion with the release of a tell-all docuseries.

The A&E special "Secrets of Playboy" is slated to premiere on January 24. In
the new trailer, Madison recounts some of the worst aspects of being Hefner's
romantic partner.

"I got to a point where I kind of broke under that pressure and being made to
feel like I needed to look exactly like everybody else," Madison explained.
She described having naturally long hair but wanting to set herself apart
from the other blonde, big-chested women who also frequented the Playboy
Mansion. So she boldly chopped her hair to her shoulders.

"I came back with short hair and [Hefner] flipped out on me," the former
Playmate revealed. "He was screaming at me and said it made me look old, hard
and cheap."

Hefner's friend Jonathan Baker corroborated the story, explaining that the
media mogul was, at heart, a control freak. "I remember when [Holly] cut her
hair," Baker said. "He was very unhappy about it. Yup, his world."

Another former girlfriend, "Girls Next Door" alum Bridget Marquardt,
recounted how Hefner was especially hard on Madison compared to other women
in his life. "Hef would be pretty abrasive in the way he said things to
Holly," the former girlfriend explained.

"[Madison] came down with red lipstick one time and he flipped out, said he
hated red lipstick on girls and [told her] that she needed to take it off
right away," she continued. Apparently, other women were permitted to wear
red lipstick even when Madison wasn't.

"It was very frustrating to live with every day," Marquardt said. "All of the
drama that was going on and the tension. I could definitely see that she was
getting depressed and sad and her demeanor was starting to change."

The trailer also hinted at more shocking stories to come, including how
Madison was encouraged to experiment with actions she wasn't totally
comfortable with. "I felt like I was in the cycle of gross things and I
didn't know what to do," the former reality shared during the clip.

Besides just dealing with Hefner's temper, there were also instances of heavy
drug use on the mansion grounds, which likely contributed to the overall
vibe.

--
Let's go Brandon!

anim8rfsk

Dec 8, 2021, 11:41:35 AM12/8/21
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> Like a train wreck you can't look away from, fans continue to obsess over
> what went on at Hugh Hefner's storied Playboy Mansion. The notoriously
> salacious setting served as the backdrop for all sorts of sexual perversion

None that they can name

> from some of the biggest names in Hollywood.

None that they will name

Hefner died in 2017, but the
> legacy lives on.
>
> His former girlfriend

You misspelled “live in whore“

Holly Madison has been vocal about her experiences
> living in the Playboy Mansion. Most famously, Madison starred in the reality
> series "The Girls Next Door," which took viewers on a journey inside the
> mansion, with all its intrigue. Now the former playmate is

That right there is an out and out lie. She was never a playmate.

focused on the
> darker side of the mansion with the release of a tell-all docuseries.
>
> The A&E special "Secrets of Playboy" is slated to premiere on January 24. In
> the new trailer, Madison recounts some of the worst aspects of being Hefner's
> romantic partner.

With the Samara Weaving playing Madison.
This is absolutely pointless on basic cable.

> "I got to a point where I kind of broke under that pressure and being made to
> feel like I needed to look exactly like everybody else," Madison explained.
> She described having naturally long hair

“Naturally long hair“? What the hell does that mean?

but wanting to set herself apart
> from the other blonde, big-chested women who also frequented the Playboy
> Mansion. So she boldly chopped her hair to her shoulders.
>
> "I came back with short hair and [Hefner] flipped out on me," the former
> Playmate revealed. "He was screaming at me and said it made me look old, hard
> and cheap."

Given that she was an employee earning her keep by letting him sell photos
of her, then she deserved being told she looked old hard and cheap.

> Hefner's friend Jonathan Baker corroborated the story, explaining that the
> media mogul was, at heart, a control freak. "I remember when [Holly] cut her
> hair," Baker said. "He was very unhappy about it. Yup, his world."
>
> Another former girlfriend, "Girls Next Door" alum Bridget Marquardt,
> recounted how Hefner was especially hard on Madison compared to other women
> in his life. "Hef would be pretty abrasive in the way he said things to
> Holly," the former girlfriend explained.
>
> "[Madison] came down with red lipstick one time and he flipped out, said he
> hated red lipstick on girls and [told her] that she needed to take it off
> right away," she continued. Apparently, other women were permitted to wear
> red lipstick even when Madison wasn't.
>
> "It was very frustrating to live with every day," Marquardt said. "All of the
> drama that was going on and the tension. I could definitely see that she was
> getting depressed and sad and her demeanor was starting to change."
>
> The trailer also hinted at more shocking stories to come,

More? There haven’t been any cited yet.

including how
> Madison was encouraged to experiment with actions she wasn't totally
> comfortable with. "I felt like I was in the cycle of gross things and I
> didn't know what to do," the former reality shared during the clip.

Like what, he made her eat asparagus?

> Besides just dealing with Hefner's temper, there were also instances of heavy
> drug use on the mansion grounds, which likely contributed to the overall
> vibe.

Well there is a vague and stupid statement.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Dec 8, 2021, 12:04:24 PM12/8/21
In article
<1337962403.660672611.2...@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> > Hefner died in 2017, but the legacy lives on.
> >
> > His former girlfriend
>
> You misspelled "live in whore".

Those are the best kind!

> > "I got to a point where I kind of broke under that pressure and being
> > made to feel like I needed to look exactly like everybody else,"
> > Madison explained. She described having naturally long hair
>
> "Naturally long hair"? What the hell does that mean?

Yeah, I was like WTF? when I read that. Did she come out of the womb
with hair down to her infant ass?

> > "I came back with short hair and [Hefner] flipped out on me," the former
> > Playmate revealed. "He was screaming at me and said it made me look old,
> > hard and cheap."
> >
> Given that she was an employee earning her keep by letting him sell photos
> of her

Among other things.

anim8rfsk

Dec 8, 2021, 1:16:46 PM12/8/21
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1337962403.660672611.2...@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> Hefner died in 2017, but the legacy lives on.
>>>
>>> His former girlfriend
>>
>> You misspelled "live in whore".
>
> Those are the best kind!

He should’ve gotten a lot more value for his money.

Seriously, it was all downhill after Barbi Benton.

>>> "I got to a point where I kind of broke under that pressure and being
>>> made to feel like I needed to look exactly like everybody else,"
>>> Madison explained. She described having naturally long hair
>>
>> "Naturally long hair"? What the hell does that mean?
>
> Yeah, I was like WTF? when I read that. Did she come out of the womb
> with hair down to her infant ass?
>
>>> "I came back with short hair and [Hefner] flipped out on me," the former
>>> Playmate revealed. "He was screaming at me and said it made me look old,
>>> hard and cheap."
>>>
>> Given that she was an employee earning her keep by letting him sell photos
>> of her
>
> Among other things.

Heh

Ubiquitous

Dec 9, 2021, 7:36:39 AM12/9/21
anim...@cox.net wrote:
>Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Like a train wreck you can't look away from, fans continue to obsess over
>> what went on at Hugh Hefner's storied Playboy Mansion. The notoriously
>> salacious setting served as the backdrop for all sorts of sexual perversion
>> from some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
>
>None that they will name

I remember hearing names.

>> Hefner died in 2017, but the legacy lives on.
>>
>> His former girlfriend
>
>You misspelled "live in whore"

heh.

>> Holly Madison has been vocal about her experiences
>> living in the Playboy Mansion. Most famously, Madison starred in the reality
>> series "The Girls Next Door," which took viewers on a journey inside the
>> mansion, with all its intrigue. Now the former playmate is
>
>That right there is an out and out lie. She was never a playmate.
>

> >focused on the darker side of the mansion with the release of a tell-all
>> docuseries.
>>
>> The A&E special "Secrets of Playboy" is slated to premiere on January 24.
>> In the new trailer, Madison recounts some of the worst aspects of being
>> Hefner's romantic partner.
>
>With the Samara Weaving playing Madison.
>This is absolutely pointless on basic cable.
>

>> "I got to a point where I kind of broke under that pressure and being made
>> to feel like I needed to look exactly like everybody else," Madison
>> explained. She described having naturally long hair
>
>"Naturally long hair"? What the hell does that mean?

She's not wearing a wig or fall or hair extensions?

>> but wanting to set herself apart
>> from the other blonde, big-chested women who also frequented the Playboy
>> Mansion. So she boldly chopped her hair to her shoulders.
>>
>> "I came back with short hair and [Hefner] flipped out on me," the former
>> Playmate revealed. "He was screaming at me and said it made me look old,
>> hard and cheap."
>
>Given that she was an employee earning her keep by letting him sell photos
>of her, then she deserved being told she looked old hard and cheap.

I cannot make a counter-argument there.

>> Hefner's friend Jonathan Baker corroborated the story, explaining that the
>> media mogul was, at heart, a control freak. "I remember when [Holly] cut her
>> hair," Baker said. "He was very unhappy about it. Yup, his world."
>>
>> Another former girlfriend, "Girls Next Door" alum Bridget Marquardt,
>> recounted how Hefner was especially hard on Madison compared to other women
>> in his life. "Hef would be pretty abrasive in the way he said things to
>> Holly," the former girlfriend explained.
>>
>> "[Madison] came down with red lipstick one time and he flipped out, said he
>> hated red lipstick on girls and [told her] that she needed to take it off
>> right away," she continued. Apparently, other women were permitted to wear
>> red lipstick even when Madison wasn't.
>>
>> "It was very frustrating to live with every day," Marquardt said. "All of
>> the drama that was going on and the tension. I could definitely see that
>> she was getting depressed and sad and her demeanor was starting to change."
>>
>> The trailer also hinted at more shocking stories to come, including how
>> Madison was encouraged to experiment with actions she wasn't totally
>> comfortable with. "I felt like I was in the cycle of gross things and I
>> didn't know what to do," the former reality shared during the clip.
>
>Like what, he made her eat asparagus?

If memory serves, Hugh engaged in anal sex so he'd get no one pregnant.
I have a vague recollection of them giving hand-jobs and Lewinski's.
I also recall drugs, pharmasucital and recreatuinal, being involved.

Ubiquitous

Dec 9, 2021, 7:39:39 AM12/9/21
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> You misspelled "live in whore".
>>
>> Those are the best kind!
>
>He should've gotten a lot more value for his money.
>
>Seriously, it was all downhill after Barbi Benton.

The show got worse after the three girls were replaced by the Incest Twins.