"I'm Still Traumatized": Hugh Hefner's Former GF Talks Rewatching "Girls Next Door"

Ubiquitous

Aug 19, 2022, 8:39:36 PM8/19/22

Late Hugh Hefner’s former girlfriend Bridget Marquardt admitted she’s “still
traumatized” after recently rewatching her reality show “Girls Next Door,”
and explained that it’s because of how she said she was portrayed.

During the former Playboy Playmate’s recent appearance on the “Juicy Scoop
with Heather McDonald” podcast, Marquadt was joined by co-star Holly Madison,
of the hit show about life inside the Playboy mansion that ran from 2005 to
2010. The two former girlfriends of Hefner shared how emotional it’s been
watching those old episodes again. It starts at the 59:56 minute mark here.

“Holly warned me that the first three episodes were really hard to watch, and
when she said that I thought she just meant like kind of getting used to
watching them again and once you get past like three episodes, you’re good,”
Marquardt shared.

“I didn’t realize until I just watched them not last night, but the night
before, and I’m still traumatized,” she added. “Like, I’m sick to my stomach,
I can’t sleep, I’ve been crying.”

WATCH:
https://youtu.be/3OFDHcTTu30

Bridget continued, explaining that it was the way she and Holly “were
portrayed” on the show from the very start, as she explained she felt that
the editing was done to make her look like “just this jealous b****, that I
was getting people drunk and sabotaging their pictorials.”

“So we are immediately, immediately in episode one, being made out to be the
bitches,” she added, and Madison agreed.

“I think that’s messed up and borderline illegal,” Holly shared, noting she
experienced problems with the show’s producer after deciding to leave the
mansion.

“I think it was more the producer who wanted the drama and wanted us to look
mean and didn’t care,” she added. “And that’s confusing, too, because we went
on to feel like we had a close friendship with Kevin and now that we get
older and look back and see what he did, it’s really, it’s a bad feeling.”

A post shared by Holly Madison (@hollymadison)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgz7c_sPCMm

Madison and Marquadt recently announced plans about their podcast, titled
“Girls Next Level.” During the show, the two promise to rewatch “every
episode of Girls Next Door” and give “you all of our stories behind the
scenes,” Madison shared on Instagram.

--
Let's go Brandon!