Re: #Apple chief calls on US government to slash US corporate tax

Dänk 42Ø

May 22, 2013, 2:44:27 AM5/22/13
On Tue, 21 May 2013 22:25:50 -0400, Mr. B1ack wrote:

> On Tue, 21 May 2013 21:48:55 +0000 (UTC), quack:
>
>>http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/21/apple-wants-single-
digit-
>>corporate-tax
>>
>>Apple chief calls on US government to slash US corporate tax
>
> But APPLE isn't an Evil Korporation - they sell most of their stuff
> to snobby liberal elitists !!!

Steve Jobs is the only American billionaire (besides George Soros) that
leftards refuse to criticize for their obscene wealth.

Jobs appears to have been fairly apolitical, but his obscene wealth MUST
make him a Republican! True liberals donate their stolen capitalist
profits to the poor (not).

Of course, Steve Jobs and his Apple company were wise to not get too
heavily involved in politics, since they produce technologies that are
not very prone to regulation. When they did get involved, it was always
at the local level, "encouraging" (cough...kickbacks...cough) school
boards to spend millions of dollars in public budget money to buy Apple
computers for classrooms. This is why I never used anything but Apple/
Macintosh computers in middle and high school -- I had no choice.

Today, Apple continues its tradition of "encouraging" the purchase of its
expensive iThings by public school systems, resulting in the MURDER of a
kid in Las Vegas last week when two Obama voters decided to redistribute
his school-issued iPad to themselves!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/may/21/lawyers-appointed-suspects-
fatal-ipad-robbery/