Looking for a particular bitmapped graphics duplicate finder

1 view

Tim Murray

Jun 7, 2020, 2:29:34 PM6/7/20
I have several commercial duplicate finders, but I can’t find one that
I’m pretty sure I used to have for images, or at least I saw somewhere.

This one would examine the image itself, and if it found the same image but
at different pixels (say, 400 x 800 and 800 x 1600), it would match these,
with the goal to keep the largest file (in pixels).

Anyone know of one?