it if Not found in macOS It A Bad Apple

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 19, 2021, 6:30:01 PM8/19/21
etrecheck

0 results found in macOS User Guide
Search results

Your search returned no matches.

Please check the spelling of your search terms or try other, more
general keywords.

clamxav

0 results found in macOS User Guide
Search results

Your search returned no matches.

Please check the spelling of your search terms or try other, more
general keywords.

< https://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search >

if Not found in apple
It not support by macOS

David Brooks

Aug 20, 2021, 4:27:00 AM8/20/21
ALL GOOD! :-D

Do take a look here, Billy!

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/bbs-it-was-new-to-me.2308114/

You may comment there, here ...... or do both! ;-)

Have a
good day once you awaken!

LegionX

Aug 22, 2021, 2:19:42 AM8/22/21
"Billy Mynews Ferrell" <ad...@moderated.xyz> Wrote in message:

>if Not found in appleIt not support by macOS

Gremlin told us you weren't one of the brightest lamps in the pack
- but he didn't mention you were so dim that it would be
difficult to show any light was being generated on any visual
wavelength after confirming power was on and being delivered to
the lamp.

We are starting to think David Brooks knows more about Apple
products and computing in general than you do.

--
Call Snit anytime day or night. 1.928.445.3425 Or (928)-445-3425
He's always home and almost always on drugs that keep him up for

LegionX

Aug 22, 2021, 2:23:01 AM8/22/21
Ed Norton <nor...@nowhere.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 18:29:55 -0400, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote(in article <sfmm16$45h$1...@dont-email.me>):> etrecheck> > 0 results found in macOS User Guide> Search results> > Your search returned no matches.> > Please check the spelling of your search terms or try other, more > general keywords.> > clamxav> > 0 results found in macOS User Guide> Search results> > Your search returned no matches.> > Please check the spelling of your search terms or try other, more > general keywords.> > > < https://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search >> > if Not found in apple> It not support by macOS > >

>What are you going on about?-- Ed

He's doing his typical pre rimjob for David check list. It's like
a preflight list but for rim jobs and anal penetration - which
gives billy fond memories of his home away from home.

It reminds David Brooks of the funtimes he had being served the
seamen of sailors under his command.