OS X Lion: It's Clear that Steve Jobs was Uninvolved with this Clusterf*ck

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 2:51:43 PM1/28/12
I recently had the misfortune to use OS X Lion, and my first thought
was that Steve Jobs was largely uninvolved in its development.
Obviously, that's understandable given his health conditions. It's
obvious now, in retrospect, that Jobs was the person who kept the
dummies and idiots at Apple - the same dummies and idiots that fill up
most, if not all, American corporations - in check. When they did
something stupid and asinine, or presented ideas that sucked, Jobs
kept their stupidity in check, and was criticized as being
"domineering" and "arrogant".

The fact is, almost all American corporations are filled with
"educated" idiots who can't think their way out of a paper bag, most
of them females, and most of them hired because of "affirmative
action" laws and quotas. For example, I recently was on a project with
a major and well-known consulting firm. On our "team" was a Chinese/
Taiwanese-American woman who supposedly graduated from Cornell, an
"ivy league" institution. A native English speaker, born in the US,
she was *literally* unable to write a complete and grammatically-
correct sentence in English - even a simple one. Her writing was so
childishly bad, I would have flunked her out of a junior high school
English class, yet this chick supposedly graduated from an "ivy
league" university, namely Cornell. Moreover, her writing was not just
grammatically poor, but also revealed an inability to think or
organize her scatter-brained, dumbass thoughts and ideas in any
meaningful or coherent way whatsoever. Working with this dummy was
PURE TORTURE, and she was VERY SENSITIVE to criticism of her
ridiculously bad and totally incoherent writing. She was very adamant
though about holding "diversity" sessions, to ensure that the
consulting company had a diverse, tolerant and welcoming environment.
Most people were afraid to call her on her bullshit, and the resulting
project suffered greatly from her stupidity, both in terms of the
overall cost of the project (her presence essentially doubled or
perhaps even tripled the amount of time this project took), the
frustration and delays she caused the other team members, and the
compromised quality of the final product. In addition, there were two
other females on the team at about the same intelligence level, i.e.,
people who were "college graduates" who couldn't write coherent
sentences, much less a coherent paragraph.

This is the kind of "affirmative action" female dummy Jobs would have
fired in about 2 seconds. Unfortunately, with today's American
education system, a very large percentage of Americans - both male and
female - are similarly stupid and incompetent. All the "ethnic
studies" majors, the "women's studies" majors, etc., i.e., all the
dummies who couldn't make it in a real merit-based educational system,
are now infesting corporations all over the country, with a massive
sense of entitlement and expectation of the "good job" that a "college
education" is supposed to promise them.

It was precisely keeping idiots like this in check that was one of
Steve Jobs' greatest strengths, and resulted in the awesome products
Apple made during his tenure(s) as Apple's CEO. When bird-brained
dummies posited bad ideas, Jobs shut them down without thinking twice.
When idiots and project teams with aggressive morons tried to take a
good idea and ruin it, Jobs shut them down. Hence his reputations as
being "arrogant" etc. - these incompetent dummies usually take any
criticism of their idiocy very personally, and try to attack anyone
who calls bullshit on their misguided and usually stupid ideas.

Which brings me to OS X Lion: what a total piece of shit. It's clear
that the dummies have run amok at Apple - now that the "cat" is away,
the mice will play. It's obvious that aggressive "affirmative action"
hires are doing what they do best: taking something good, applying
their own stupid vibe and ideas to it, and ruining it. They make it
over in the image of themselves - scatterbrained, nanny-state losers
who can't think or do anything for themselves.

OS X used to be an awesome OS. There was no reservation in my mind
whatsoever about recommending it as, by far, the best OS available for
most people. I now no longer recommend Apple to people, after using
Lion. Believe it or not, I'm seriously considering going back to
Windows. I've used Windows 7, and it's better than OS X Lion (as much
as I totally despise Microsoft and Windows).

I see how the sick ideas of loser idiots have seeped into Lion. I see
the nanny-state mentality and ridiculous sense of entitlement of
people who have been socially promoted throughout their lives and
educations into positions for which they were not qualified. I see the
total conformity and subservience to aggressive tyrannical idiot jerks
with bad ideas - I see the cowardice of the people who were afraid to
call these aggressive idiot jerks on their bullshit.

I would also bet about a thousand dollars that some key players on the
Lion development team were people who were canned from Microsoft after
the Vista debacle - I see Vista-like "features" all over this OS.

It's clear that, unless someone grabs the reins and starts reining in
these jerkoff "affirmative action" bird-brains and dummies, Apple will
go the way of Kodak, IBM, and other formerly innovative companies -
namely being overrun with a bunch of "affirmative action" assholes who
don't give a shit about the company or its products, but will work
hard (through lawsuits and other aggressive asshole behavior) to
ensure the company is "diverse" and "tolerant" etc., and promulgate
their Third World sense of entitlement, welfare mentality, laziness,
stupidity, fascist behavior, and intellectual censorship all over the
enterprise.

In the end, I can't really say I'm too upset about it though. Apple is
a satanic company. Their first computer was priced at $666 dollars,
and it's well-known that Wozniak is a freemason, which means he hates
God and loves satan. Apple's logo, the apple with the bite in it, is a
direct reference to the Book of Genesis. Apple is also the largest
stockholder in the satanic freemason occultist child molesting
homosexual pornographers of the Disney corporation.

In the end, I'm kind of glad Apple is infected with the cancerous rot
of stupid incompetents. I'm glad that freemason/satanist enterprises
such as Apple, who are constantly embedding surveillance and tracking
software, and tracking people without permission, are biting the
dust.

The key is to capitalize on this weakness in satanic corporations like
Apple. Enterprising and freedom-loving developers should continue the
development of Linux and other open-source apps apace. I will
definitely not be buying another Apple product, that's for sure. I'm
not going to purchase an iPhone, ever, that's for sure, unless the
freemason spyware can be removed (which will probably never happen). I
will certainly not ever be buying an iPad, which seems like a totally
pointless device - essentially a weak and dumbed-down computer loaded
with freemason spyware - why would I pay money for that?

This weakness in satanic companies like Apple opens up a great
opportunity for those who would make a computer and OS that takes
advantage of current technology, without all the freemason/satanist
scumware and surveillance-ware. I know I would buy one. But
thankfully, Linux is free :)

At any rate, the main thing is, I will never buy another Apple
product. And Linux development has come a LONG way in the past few
years, and more and more apps are becoming available. I will in no way
continue supporting Apple or its platform. Bad enough that they are
satanist assholes, but even worse is that their product is now a total
piece of shit.

Good riddance. Bye bye, Apple.

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 3:32:04 PM1/28/12
BTW, after enough hours spent trying to locate all the spyware and
freemason scumware that keeps track of your browsing history, other
personal data, etc., even AFTER you've reset Safari and deleted
everything you know of, I wrote a script that deletes ALL of Apples'
freemason satanist surveillance tracking.

Most of this surveillance scumware is used by third-party marketers
who track your behavior on the web. Apple works with these companies
to ensure that all citizens are spyed on and searched without their
consent by the nascent freemason bolshevik homosexual satanist
sadistic total-surveillance police state that is modern-day America.

I can't guarantee that the sneaky lying satanists with no morality or
ethics who founded and run Apple haven't embedded other scumware onto
their product. In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't.

But this script deletes everything I could find. Please post if you
know of other hidden folders and files where the sneaky lying
satanists of Apple have embedded more freemason tracking functions.

To use this, either paste it into Terminal app and hit Enter, or,
better, open the application AppleScript Editor (located in your
Applications folder, in the AppleScript folder). Paste the text into
this application, then choose Save As... IN the File Format drop-down
on the Save As dialog, choose "Application", then save to your desired
location. Now all you have to do is click the icon to run it, and get
rid of ALL THE TRACKING AND SURVEILLANCE CRAP YOU NEVER WANTED, PUT
THERE BY A BUNCH OF SCUMBAG, PENIS-WORSHIPING CRIMINAL SOCIOPATHS OF
FREEMASONRY.

I can't guarantee there aren't other locations these sneaky a-holes
have hidden stuff. Please post if you know. BTW, you have to have
hidden files turned on. The sneaky lying a-hole freemasons at Apple
have hidden these files from users, because they don't want most users
to know about their sneaky devious tactics. They want users to think
that they are not being tracked by freemason satanist assholes at
Apple. They want to deceive you into thinking that when you "reset"
safari, and when you "delete cache" and "delete history", that your
cache and history are actually deleted, when in fact, that's not
true.

But that's what sneaky lying assholes with no morality or ethics do.
THey don't believe in God, and they think that they themselves are
Gods, and can make their own laws. Thankfully, they are wrong, and
they will eventually learn that in no uncertain terms. But in the
meanwhile, you have to expect that people with no morality or ethics,
such as freemasons, who swear oaths to cover up the criminal behavior
of their lodge brothers, on penalty of their own lives, - you have to
expect that such people are willing to lie at all times, and that they
are sneaking other surveillance ware, poisons, chemicals, and other
undesirable things into the products they make. That's how people with
no morality or ethics roll.

You can google how to turn on hidden files in OS x if you don't know
how.

Here's the script:

tell application "Safari"
quit
end tell
tell application "Terminal"
activate
do script "rm -r ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Webpage\\ Previews/
*; rm -r ~/Library/Saved\\ Application\\ State/
com.apple.Safari.savedState/*; rm -r ~/Library/Google/*; rm -r ~/
Library/PubSub*; rm ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db*; rm -r
~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari/History*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
History.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/HistoryIndex.sk*; rm ~/Library/
Safari/TopSites.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/LastSession.plist*; rm ~/
Library/Safari/Form\\ Values*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
Configurations.plist.signed*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
LocationPermissions.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/WebpageIcons.db*; rm -
r ~/Library/Cookies*; rm -r ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/*; rm -r
~/Library/Safari/Databases*; rm -r ~/Library/Safari/LocalStorage*; rm
~/Library/Safari/Downloads.plist*"
delay 1
quit
end tell

Wilbur Eleven

Jan 28, 2012, 4:19:40 PM1/28/12
In article
<93a96510-89b8-4718...@m2g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
Mangler <archdea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apple is
> a satanic company. Their first computer was priced at $666 dollars,
> and it's well-known that Wozniak is a freemason, which means he hates
> God and loves satan.

IAWTP!!!!!1!

--

I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
I'm drunk and dirty, don't you know

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 4:48:34 PM1/28/12
A few points about the script:

1) It is only for Safari users. If you're using Firefox or other, you
can modify the script to get rid of the freemason scumware that is in
those browsers.

2) The script also deletes the scumware from Adobe, the company with
the detached eye as its corporate logo. Anytime you visit a website
with Adobe Flash animations (i.e., almost every major website), the
freemasons at Adobe put a "stored object" on your machine, that is
like a super-cookie: it can control the camera on your laptop to spy
on you visually, it can control the built in microphone to spy on your
audio, and it contains numerous other datapoints that are mined by
the scumbag companies Adobe works with to spy on you. Everytime you
delete the folder, the freemasons at Adobe will replace the folder
next time your visit any Flash site. So you have to run this script
often if you don't want these slimebags tracking you. For example,
these slimebag creeps will put a Flash cookie on your machine (in a
hidden folder, of course), when you visit your gmail or yahoo or other
web-based email account. That will tag your email address. Then as you
move through other sites of their freemason lodge brothers, they will
know the email of the person who visited their site. So these are
sneaky devious scumbags with no morality who will blatantly lie to
your face, and they need to be treated as such.

3) The script also deletes the whole +/Library/Google folder, because,
let's face it, Google is obviously the IT arm of the new US bolshevik
police state, and why would you want any of their satanist freemason
shit on your computer?

3)

Uncle Steve

Jan 28, 2012, 4:33:50 PM1/28/12
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 12:32:04PM -0800, Mangler wrote:
[snip]
> You can google how to turn on hidden files in OS x if you don't know
> how.
>
> Here's the script:
>
> tell application "Safari"
> quit
> end tell
> tell application "Terminal"
> activate
> do script "rm -r ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Webpage\\ Previews/
> *; rm -r ~/Library/Saved\\ Application\\ State/
> com.apple.Safari.savedState/*; rm -r ~/Library/Google/*; rm -r ~/
> Library/PubSub*; rm ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db*; rm -r
> ~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari/History*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> History.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/HistoryIndex.sk*; rm ~/Library/
> Safari/TopSites.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/LastSession.plist*; rm ~/
> Library/Safari/Form\\ Values*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> Configurations.plist.signed*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> LocationPermissions.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/WebpageIcons.db*; rm -
> r ~/Library/Cookies*; rm -r ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/*; rm -r
> ~/Library/Safari/Databases*; rm -r ~/Library/Safari/LocalStorage*; rm
> ~/Library/Safari/Downloads.plist*"
> delay 1
> quit
> end tell

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/01/28/lego-man-in-space_n_1238884.html?ref=canada

Motherfuckers

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
10+ years dispossessed and made to reside in a ghetto-gulag, plus
theft of intellectual property and sabotage of same.

dorayme

Jan 28, 2012, 5:29:28 PM1/28/12
> idiots who can't think their way out of a paper bag, most
> of them females, and most of them hired because of "affirmative
> action" laws and quotas.

What rock did you crawl out of, you creep!

--
dorayme

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 5:52:51 PM1/28/12
On Jan 28, 5:29 pm, dorayme <dora...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article
> <93a96510-89b8-4718-bf12-b001529cb...@m2g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Mangler <archdeaconma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > idiots who can't think their way out of a paper bag, most
> > of them females, and most of them hired because of "affirmative
> > action" laws and quotas.
>
> What rock did you crawl out of, you creep!
>
> --
> dorayme

Hittin' a little too close to home there, eh, dorayme? A little self-
recognition happening there?

dorayme

Jan 28, 2012, 6:19:25 PM1/28/12
In article
<85df6443-5cb8-4459...@eb6g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
You are right, looking around, it is pretty rocky around here and why
am I creeping about?

--
dorayme

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 6:53:05 PM1/28/12
On Jan 28, 6:19 pm, dorayme <dora...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article
> <85df6443-5cb8-4459-979d-fb6d85bb5...@eb6g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  Mangler <archdeaconma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 28, 5:29 pm, dorayme <dora...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <93a96510-89b8-4718-bf12-b001529cb...@m2g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

> > > What rock did you crawl out of, you creep!
>
> > > --
> > > dorayme
>
> > Hittin' a little too close to home there, eh, dorayme? A little self-
> > recognition happening there?
>
> You are right, looking around, it is pretty rocky around here and why
> am I creeping about?
>
> --
> dorayme

That's a lame comeback - it doesn't make any sense, and isn't a
response to what I said, which is that you recognize yourself in my
description that you quoted. Don't strain your brain though, honey.

%

Jan 28, 2012, 7:02:23 PM1/28/12
are you on some sort of dope

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 7:09:24 PM1/28/12
Why do you ask? (In your reply, please use capitalization and
punctuation. They exist for a reason - they make it easier for other
people to understand your totally meaningless and worthless posts to
my newsgroup alt.slack. Thanks.)

%

Jan 28, 2012, 7:19:11 PM1/28/12

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 7:15:00 PM1/28/12
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks, asshole.

%

Jan 28, 2012, 7:24:19 PM1/28/12

Mangler

Jan 28, 2012, 7:20:21 PM1/28/12
Look guy, you know as well as I do that I am more of a man, and more
of a mind, than you will ever be in this lifetime. That's just a
reality that you are going to have to come to terms with. But please
do it elsewhere. Thanks.

%

Jan 28, 2012, 7:28:48 PM1/28/12

dorayme

Jan 28, 2012, 7:59:00 PM1/28/12
In article
<5a5d662d-4707-4686...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
Mangler <archdea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a lame comeback - it doesn't make any sense, and isn't a
> response to what I said, which is that you recognize yourself in my
> description that you quoted. Don't strain your brain though, honey.

You are clearly an unpleasant and highly misguided product of
evolution.

--
dorayme

%

Jan 28, 2012, 8:10:02 PM1/28/12
and a really mean poop too

dorayme

Jan 28, 2012, 8:31:49 PM1/28/12
In article <9_CdndhyrdIqB7nS...@giganews.com>,
And it irritates me that you are milder in your response to me than to
others. This makes me look bad. Please do not discriminate so much. Is
it because I am of no particular sex? You seem to think I am sweet and
sticky. Anyway, I would rather be honey than say black treacle or
golden syrup.

--
dorayme

dorayme

Jan 28, 2012, 8:32:44 PM1/28/12
In article <dorayme-123E24...@news.albasani.net>,
oops, I mistook the replier... sorry

--
dorayme

%

Jan 28, 2012, 8:43:24 PM1/28/12
i treat nice until i'm not treated nice ,
say something bad give me a reason ,
then i can smite you and sex has nothing to do with it ,
i'm not currently single anyway and ,
my name also leaves my sex up in the air

Uncle Steve

Jan 28, 2012, 8:03:07 PM1/28/12
Here you are so polite, and yet in other messages you sound like a
growling bear gnashing his teeth because all the seals are afraid.
Are you sure you're quite well?

%

Jan 28, 2012, 8:50:45 PM1/28/12
i have a ways of connecting with those who are out there , its a natural
gift

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:20:07 AM1/29/12
On Jan 28, 8:10 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dorayme wrote:
> > In article
> > <5a5d662d-4707-4686-acd6-d92ff48b2...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
> > Mangler <archdeaconma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> That's a lame comeback - it doesn't make any sense, and isn't a
> >> response to what I said, which is that you recognize yourself in my
> >> description that you quoted. Don't strain your brain though, honey.
>
> > You are clearly an unpleasant and highly misguided product of
> > evolution.
>
> and a really mean poop too

Get off my thread, loser.

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:20:38 AM1/29/12
On Jan 28, 8:31 pm, dorayme <dora...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article <9_CdndhyrdIqB7nSnZ2dnUVZ_jKdn...@giganews.com>,
>
>  "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > dorayme wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <5a5d662d-4707-4686-acd6-d92ff48b2...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,

> > > You are clearly an unpleasant and highly misguided product of
> > > evolution.
>
> > and a really mean poop too
>
> And it irritates me that you are milder in your response to me than to
> others. This makes me look bad. Please do not discriminate so much. Is
> it because I am of no particular sex? You seem to think I am sweet and
> sticky. Anyway, I would rather be honey than say black treacle or
> golden syrup.
>
> --
> dorayme

You're fucking nuts, bitch.

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:19:46 AM1/29/12
On Jan 28, 7:59 pm, dorayme <dora...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article
> <5a5d662d-4707-4686-acd6-d92ff48b2...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Mangler <archdeaconma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That's a lame comeback - it doesn't make any sense, and isn't a
> > response to what I said, which is that you recognize yourself in my
> > description that you quoted. Don't strain your brain though, honey.
>
> You are clearly an unpleasant and highly misguided product of
> evolution.
>
> --
> dorayme

"evolution" is obviously BULLSHIT, but thanks for your obsolete input.

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:21:05 AM1/29/12
On Jan 28, 8:43 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dorayme wrote:
> > In article <9_CdndhyrdIqB7nSnZ2dnUVZ_jKdn...@giganews.com>,

> >> and a really mean poop too
>
> > And it irritates me that you are milder in your response to me than to
> > others. This makes me look bad. Please do not discriminate so much. Is
> > it because I am of no particular sex? You seem to think I am sweet and
> > sticky. Anyway, I would rather be honey than say black treacle or
> > golden syrup.
>
> i treat nice until i'm not treated nice ,
> say something bad give me a reason ,
> then i can smite you and sex has nothing to do with it  ,
> i'm not currently single anyway and ,
> my name also leaves my sex up in the air

Get off my thread, freak.

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:21:38 AM1/29/12
Get off my thread

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:22:23 AM1/29/12
No, you don't have "ways of connecting".

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:31:46 AM1/29/12
hi boner

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:32:37 AM1/29/12
make me and if you don't ,
know you are the gutless punk i said you are

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:33:10 AM1/29/12
and you're nucking futs

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:34:10 AM1/29/12
did you see where i said make me ,
thanks for admitting you are gutless , punk

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:35:18 AM1/29/12
i have whatever i slap into you spaghetti hips

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:33:20 AM1/29/12
You are a witless loser.

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:44:28 AM1/29/12
yea but you are a boner so i win

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:33:48 AM1/29/12
You are a stupid little punk bitch.

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:49:37 AM1/29/12
so i have value where you are just a stupid punk

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 2:44:10 AM1/29/12
You know that your posts are boring, stupid, and totally lacking
information, or even entertainment value. You see my posts - filled
with information, ideas you haven't thought of, etc. and you are a
jealous loser. You sense my energy, and you know you don't have it.

%

Jan 29, 2012, 2:55:23 AM1/29/12
i agree and i'll tell you why ,
all your posts are about what i do

Uncle Steve

Jan 29, 2012, 9:39:15 AM1/29/12
WTF are you smoking?

Juan Anonly

Jan 29, 2012, 11:00:08 AM1/29/12
Does anyone know if this puerile slap-fight is coming from alt.slack,
or alt.macintosh?

Perhaps I should just kill both groups in cross-posts.
--
-- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets.

dorayme

Jan 29, 2012, 11:58:12 AM1/29/12
In article <4f41230c13...@gmail.com>,
Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> WTF are you smoking?

Who are all you people who are coming out of the woodwork? None of you
have a clue about how to quote, you just all come out of some dark
place and quote the whole lot of rubbish by some fellow crawler and
add some tiny smart-arsed remark of your own.

--
dorayme

dorayme

Jan 29, 2012, 12:01:09 PM1/29/12
In article <2012012908000845577-xxx@yyyzzz>,
Juan Anonly <x...@yyy.zzz> wrote:

> Does anyone know if this puerile slap-fight is coming from alt.slack,
> or alt.macintosh?
>
> Perhaps I should just kill both groups in cross-posts.

You first kf the subject, the thread, and then, if that does not work,
the individuals, and then more drastic measures like you mention.

--
dorayme

Uncle Steve

Jan 29, 2012, 12:34:14 PM1/29/12
All the clueless ones are zombies. A load of OO buckshot to the head
usually puts them down and more importantly makes sure they stay down.

Have at 'em.

Uncle Steve

Jan 29, 2012, 12:37:52 PM1/29/12
Say, how's things over there in appleland? Has OSX mutated into
something horrible and unique in and of itself or is it still more or
less BSD compatible?

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 12:48:08 PM1/29/12
Stop over-reacting.

Look, there are people whose viewpoints are different than yours.
Maybe that's something you should learn to come to terms with, instead
of over-reacting all the time.

Mangler

Jan 29, 2012, 12:47:16 PM1/29/12
You're over-reacting.

dorayme

Jan 29, 2012, 5:18:52 PM1/29/12
In article <0159ebe45c...@gmail.com>,
Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 03:58:12AM +1100, dorayme wrote:
> > In article <4f41230c13...@gmail.com>,
> > Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > WTF are you smoking?
> >
> > Who are all you people who are coming out of the woodwork? None of you
> > have a clue about how to quote, you just all come out of some dark
> > place and quote the whole lot of rubbish by some fellow crawler and
> > add some tiny smart-arsed remark of your own.
>
> All the clueless ones are zombies. A load of OO buckshot to the head
> usually puts them down and more importantly makes sure they stay down.

I like your priorities, that they stay down trumping whatever the
means! I wonder if evil gets a discount at The Gates if it was done in
style?

--
dorayme

Uncle Steve

Jan 29, 2012, 7:23:34 PM1/29/12
Now that's genuine gibberish, and so rare today on the Internet. Does
your English module have a 'coherent' setting or are you just
malfunctioning?

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
I don't even want the Charter back, as it was clearly 'used' by a big
blue dude when he ran out of toilet paper. And the Criminal Code of

twk

Jan 29, 2012, 7:40:43 PM1/29/12
Stop feeding the troll.

Don't feed the troll.

Troll feeding is not recommended.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

dorayme

Jan 29, 2012, 7:56:55 PM1/29/12
In article <4481001ff2...@gmail.com>,
Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > All the clueless ones are zombies. A load of OO buckshot to the head
> > > usually puts them down and more importantly makes sure they stay down.
> >
> > I like your priorities, that they stay down trumping whatever the
> > means! I wonder if evil gets a discount at The Gates if it was done in
> > style?
>
> Now that's genuine gibberish, and so rare today on the Internet. Does
> your English module have a 'coherent' setting or are you just
> malfunctioning?

The trouble is not my English, you moron, but the lack of intelligence
that befits a right-wing ratbag like you.

First, gibberish, you clod, is not rare on the internet.

Second, look at your phrase "more importantly" and in parsing my
remark, associate it with "priorities"... mind now that your pea size
brain does not explode doing this.

Ah what's the use of talking to someone who obviously gives even
blithering idiots a bad name.

--
dorayme

dorayme

Jan 29, 2012, 8:25:28 PM1/29/12
In article <twk-5AB8D9.1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
twk <t...@sleepless.knights.com> wrote:

> Stop feeding the troll.
>
> Don't feed the troll.
>
> Troll feeding is not recommended.

We're all trolls in the end.

In Unforgiven, in a powerful, dark scene, after the contract killings
are done, Will Munny (Clint Eastwood) and the Schofield Kid are
waiting by a tree on a hill for their money to arrive. The Kid has
lost all his bravado and is depressed about what he has done,
confesses it was his first and vows never to do it again. In his
tearful speech, he raves and mentions how his victim had it coming for
what he had done (slashed a prostitute's face because she had giggled
at the size of his organ).

Munny, with a far away look replied, "We've all got it coming, kid"

--
dorayme

Aunt the Agony of Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg

Jan 30, 2012, 2:40:17 AM1/30/12
In article <jg4kim$4hg$1...@dont-email.me>,
"A.C." <aaronchi...@NOSPAMINMYGOOGLE.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > ~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari/History*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> > History.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/HistoryIndex.sk*; rm ~/Library/
> > Safari/TopSites.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/LastSession.plist*; rm ~/
> > Library/Safari/Form\\ Values*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> > Configurations.plist.signed*; rm ~/Library/Safari/
> > LocationPermissions.plist*; rm ~/Library/Safari/WebpageIcons.db*; rm -
> > r ~/Library/Cookies*; rm -r ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/*; rm -r
> > ~/Library/Safari/Databases*; rm -r ~/Library/Safari/LocalStorage*; rm
> > ~/Library/Safari/Downloads.plist*"
> > delay 1
> > quit
> > end tell
>
> A few points about the script:
>
> 1) It is only for Safari users. If you're using Firefox or other, you
> can modify the script to get rid of the freemason scumware that is in

The string in the do script "..." is a shell script. You can extract this and
adapt to Linux. Linux was invented by a Finn, no doubt under the influence of
the GRU of the Soviet Union.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

AD

Jan 30, 2012, 8:38:43 AM1/30/12
> thankfully, Linux is free :)

and it shows

/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -
I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -
D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -
Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-
strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/
fuse.Tpo -c -o fuse.lo fuse.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -
DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT
-DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -
Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT
fuse.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse.Tpo -c fuse.c -fno-common -DPIC -
o .libs/fuse.o
In file included from fuse.c:18:
../include/fuse_compat.h:69:24: error: sys/statfs.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from fuse.c:18:
../include/fuse_compat.h:91: warning: 'struct statfs' declared inside
parameter list
../include/fuse_compat.h:91: warning: its scope is only this
definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
../include/fuse_compat.h:140: warning: 'struct statfs' declared inside
parameter list
fuse.c:1047: warning: 'struct statfs' declared inside parameter list
fuse.c: In function 'convert_statfs_old':
fuse.c:1049: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1050: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1051: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1052: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1053: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1054: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c:1055: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fuse.c: In function 'fuse_compat_statfs':
fuse.c:1066: error: storage size of 'oldbuf' isn't known
fuse.c:1066: warning: unused variable 'oldbuf'
fuse.c: In function 'curr_time':
fuse.c:1823: error: nested functions are disabled, use -fnested-
functions to re-enable
fuse.c:1823: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'clockid'
fuse.c:1823: error: 'clockid' undeclared (first use in this function)
fuse.c:1823: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fuse.c:1823: error: for each function it appears in.)
fuse.c:1823: error: 'CLOCK_REALTIME' undeclared (first use in this
function)
fuse.c:1824: warning: implicit declaration of function 'clock_gettime'
make[1]: *** [fuse.lo] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Uncle Steve

Jan 30, 2012, 4:42:45 AM1/30/12
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:56:55AM +1100, dorayme wrote:

> > > I like your priorities, that they stay down trumping whatever the
> > > means! I wonder if evil gets a discount at The Gates if it was done in
> > > style?
> >
> > Now that's genuine gibberish, and so rare today on the Internet. Does
> > your English module have a 'coherent' setting or are you just
> > malfunctioning?
>
> The trouble is not my English, you moron, but the lack of intelligence
> that befits a right-wing ratbag like you.
>
> First, gibberish, you clod, is not rare on the internet.

True enough. But I only resemble a right-wing ratbag on my good days.

> Second, look at your phrase "more importantly" and in parsing my
> remark, associate it with "priorities"... mind now that your pea size
> brain does not explode doing this.

Are you saying I should impute some special quality to the
juxtaposition of your "priorities"?

Don't you have anything better to do?

> Ah what's the use of talking to someone who obviously gives even
> blithering idiots a bad name.

For the entertainment value.

J.J. O'Shea

Feb 2, 2012, 8:49:35 AM2/2/12
On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:20:21 -0500, Mangler wrote
(in article
<144fd433-a311-4c38...@hb4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>):

> On Jan 28, 7:24 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mangler wrote:
Ah... m'boy, dora's a girl. I don't particularly like her, she's in my
killfile 'cause she's a troll, but she's been kicking your ass up around your
shoulderblades, and she hasn't even unleashed her best stuff.

Of course, you're severely handicapped in this sort of a fight. dora's got
maybe two working brain cells, but you don't even have one.

And, oh, as soon as I send this I'm going to tell the Hog to kill all posts
xposted to alt.slack. Buh-bye.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Nov 7, 2012, 4:49:53 PM11/7/12
This is a great post, on many levels. I'm printing this out and keeping it
for future reference.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole

Jolly Roger

Nov 7, 2012, 6:21:43 PM11/7/12
In article <notlikely-071...@192.168.0.134>,
notl...@nowaymail.com (Stephen Thomas Cole) wrote:

> This is a great post, on many levels. I'm printing this out and keeping it
> for future reference.

Please send me a printed copy as well. Thanks.

JR