Re: As if things weren't going bad enough for the Democrats

Bill Huff

Jan 7, 2022, 2:45:16 PM1/7/22
On 07 Jan 2022, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some
news:9440f4d1-94b8-4a3d...@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/will-stephen-breyer-retire-it-s
> -time-he-leaves-the-supreme-court/ar-AASx7no?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
>
> Now they are getting advice from Teen Vogue.
>
> You can't make this stuff up.

They are using children to do campaign door knocking, like the Hitler
Youth did. Ratting on their parents for being disloyal party members etc.

I think Justice Breyer is well aware of what will happen if he retires.
Democrats would love nothing better than to finally get untrustworthy tool
Merrick Garland on SCOTUS.

Democrats - "We have our eyes on the Supreme Court around issues around
abortion, birth control, health insurance, LGBT issues, immigration, kind
of the gamut."

They left out "Taking your guns..."