Liberal magazine columnist would vote for Biden even 'if he boiled babies and ate them'

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 22, 2020, 6:18:33 PM5/22/20
https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-magazine-columnist-would-vote-for-
biden-even-if-he-boiled-babies-and-ate-them

A columnist for The Nation shrugged off sexual allegations against Joe
Biden in an article published Wednesday, saying the presumptive Democratic
presidential nominee would get her vote even "if he boiled babies and ate
them."

Katha Pollitt said Biden isn't her first choice to occupy the White House
but that ousting President Trump is more important.

"I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them," she wrote
while addressing allegations leveled by Tara Reade, a former Senate
staffer who worked for Biden. "He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the
White House is that important.

TARA READE CALLS FOR RELEASE OF BIDEN RECORDS: WHY ARE THEY UNDER SEAL?

Biden accuser talks to Megyn KellyVideo
“I cannot believe that a rational person can grasp the disaster that is
Donald Trump and withhold their support from Biden because of Tara Reade,"
she added. “I would say this even if I had no problems with Reade’s
account."

Pollitt then compared Biden to Trump, who has been accused of sexual
misconduct by more than 20 women, while questioning Reade's accusation.

Biden has come under intense scrutiny over Reade's claims while continuing
to deny any wrongdoing. She has said that he cornered her in the Capitol
in 1993 and penetrated her with his fingers.

"I take women’s accusations very seriously, but there have always been
reasons to be skeptical about this one," Pollitt wrote. "To believe Reade,
you have to believe that Biden put her up against a wall and penetrated
her with his fingers on the spur of the moment in a hallway in the Capitol
complex, where she says she was looking for him to give him his gym bag."

Reade has had several associates back her story in part, saying she told
them about the alleged incident years ago. Additionally, last month a clip
from "Larry King Live" in August 1993 resurfaced in which a woman, who
Reade claims is her mother, speaks about problems her daughter had with a
prominent senator, saying she has a story to tell but opted not to go to
the press out of respect for her former boss.

Several reports have raised questions about inconsistencies and other
issues with Reade's account.

Some Democrats have also come under criticism for questioning Reade's
claims while striking a different tone when Supreme Court Justice Brett
Kavanaugh was accused of sexual misconduct during his Senate confirmation
hearing. Biden has maintained general support from Democrats as a whole.

Pollitt's article has been criticized in the media, with political pundit
Krystal Ball tweeting that it paints Democrats as willing to "abandon all
principle and justify literally anything if it will hurt Trump."

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

"This is deranged. A writer for The Nation says she would vote for Joe
Biden even if he ate boiled babies," she wrote. "This is what many in the
Democratic Party have collapsed to in the Trump era. A willingness to
abandon all principle and justify literally anything if it will hurt
Trump."

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

Byker

May 24, 2020, 6:29:09 PM5/24/20

Yum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhlsL985NY