Failure Conan O'Brien leaving TBS late-night show for new HBO Max variety series

Lefty Losers

Nov 17, 2020, 7:15:03 PM11/17/20
Conan O'Brien is heading to HBO Max.

"Conan," the TBS late-night show that O'Brien has hosted for 10
years, will go off the air in June, and the comedian will move
to the streaming service HBO Max, where he will anchor an
untitled weekly variety series, WarnerMedia announced Tuesday.

"In 1993 Johnny Carson gave me the best advice of my career: 'As
soon as possible, get to a streaming platform.' I'm thrilled
that I get to continue doing whatever the hell it is I do on HBO
Max, and I look forward to a free subscription," O'Brien said in
a statement.

TBS and HBO Max are both units of WarnerMedia, the media giant
owned by AT&T.

Uh Conan... AT&T is in the red $150,000,000,000.00. Cash those
checks fast.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/conan-o-brien-leaving-tbs-
late-night-show-new-hbo-n1248034