Valentine's Day

David Dalton

Feb 13, 2023, 3:25:51 PM2/13/23
February 13, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

4:18 p.m. : It is now 8:48 a.m. Valentine's Day in New Zealand,
so maybe a bit late for breakfast in bed on a work day.

partial reset, so I won't try a one-time working with Sola
as moderator just yet,

[SMPES] calculations have been done, [PCMM] is done without
consequences, (F2) and (F3) calculations have been done,
a.s.c. (5) has been done, and [B] has been done just for
the two bowhead whales, and nothing else is on yet.

I will try for completion leading up to Valentine's Day here,
which is appropriate given my matchmaking primary siddhi
and associated Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory
lore, and my attempt to adjust the sexual harmonics of
22% of humans globally (all of whom are in committed
relationships) better compatibility.

[SMPES] completion 4:31 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 4:31 p.m. -->
[SSA] 4:32 p.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 4:32 p.m. -->
[F123] completion 4:33 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (3) 4:33 p.m. -->
[HCP] 4:34 p.m. -->
[GSB] 4:35 p.m. -->
([SSA] will have to be complete before [GSB] is.)
[B] in general 4:36 p.m. -->

We are supposed to have a snowstorm beginning about
1:30 a.m. tonight and lasting until early Wednesday
morning so I probably won't make it to St. John's
tomorrow as usual, though I was hoping to hear
Rasa at Folk Night at The Ship Pub Wednesday night.

I will post updates as usual, though again I doubt
anyone will read them unless they notice effects.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)