eight sexual harmonics

David Dalton

Apr 10, 2020, 12:50:21 AM4/10/20
Near the end of the Recent Changes section of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page I describe my theory of
eight sexual harmonics (which I previously, dating back
to the summer of 1997, called my four orientation theory).

For the theists on here, currently I consider my top
deity God, defined as the all-governing someone, to be
non-anthropomorphic and non-gendered and refer to my
God as "it". However I am considering switching to
the view that my God has all eight sexual harmonics
and is optimally sexually compatible with everyone.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the

David

Apr 10, 2020, 8:58:27 AM4/10/20

"David Dalton" wrote in message
What is planned?

David Dalton

Apr 10, 2020, 4:58:44 PM4/10/20
On Apr 10, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
article<dalton.nfld-6992...@reader02.eternal-september.org>):

> Near the end of the Recent Changes section of my
> Salmon on the Thorns web page I describe my theory of
> eight sexual harmonics (which I previously, dating back
> to the summer of 1997, called my four orientation theory).
>
> For the theists on here, currently I consider my top
> deity God, defined as the all-governing someone, to be
> non-anthropomorphic and non-gendered and refer to my
> God as "it". However I am considering switching to
> the view that my God has all eight sexual harmonics
> and is optimally sexually compatible with everyone.

and can be identified with by everyone

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 10, 2020, 5:01:26 PM4/10/20
On 4/10/2020 1:58 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2020, David Dalton wrote
> (in
> article<dalton.nfld-6992...@reader02.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> Near the end of the Recent Changes section of my
>> Salmon on the Thorns web page I describe my theory of
>> eight sexual harmonics (which I previously, dating back
>> to the summer of 1997, called my four orientation theory).
>>
>> For the theists on here, currently I consider my top
>> deity God, defined as the all-governing someone, to be
>> non-anthropomorphic and non-gendered and refer to my
>> God as "it". However I am considering switching to
>> the view that my God has all eight sexual harmonics
>> and is optimally sexually compatible with everyone.
>
> and can be identified with by everyone

"With by" is improper grammar, you fuckwad!

David Dalton

Apr 10, 2020, 5:12:11 PM4/10/20
On Apr 10, 2020, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote
(in article <F85kG.138480$UC6....@fx09.iad>):
You have some wit, b’y. :-)

David

Apr 10, 2020, 5:28:03 PM4/10/20

"David Dalton" wrote in message
everything is good at home

David

Apr 10, 2020, 5:29:25 PM4/10/20

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
I'm fine, by skaggs?

David LaRue

Apr 10, 2020, 10:20:58 PM4/10/20
"David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote in news:g6CdnQe0wfxDeQ3DnZ2dnUU7-
RvN...@giganews.com:

> "David Dalton" wrote in message
>
> On Apr 10, 2020, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote
> (in article <F85kG.138480$UC6....@fx09.iad>):
>
>> On 4/10/2020 1:58 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>> > On Apr 10, 2020, David Dalton wrote
>> > (in
>> > article<dalton.nfld-6992...@reader02.eternal-
september.org>):

>> > and can be identified with by everyone
>>
>> "With by" is improper grammar, you fuckwad!
>
> You have some wit, b’y. :-)

I don't agree with the argument but it was nice to see something
resembling a conversation here. Stick around and have a conversation.

Enjoy life, no matter what the nextdoor neighbor feers. This is a place
where all are welcome.

David Dalton

Apr 14, 2020, 5:37:45 PM4/14/20
On Apr 10, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
article<dalton.nfld-6992...@reader02.eternal-september.org>):

> Near the end of the Recent Changes section of my
> Salmon on the Thorns web page I describe my theory of
> eight sexual harmonics (which I previously, dating back
> to the summer of 1997, called my four orientation theory).
>
> For the theists on here, currently I consider my top
> deity God, defined as the all-governing someone, to be
> non-anthropomorphic and non-gendered and refer to my
> God as "it". However I am considering switching to
> the view that my God has all eight sexual harmonics
> and is optimally sexually compatible with everyone.

Here is a brief summary of the eight harmonics theory for those
who, like me, are reluctant to click on links in a Usenet newsgroup
post, especially http rather than https:

I have a theory of four orientations (purestraight, gay/lesbian, bisexual
by nature, and fourth orientation compatible only with bisexual by
nature of the opposite gender) and two spiritual genders, so effectively
eight harmonics (1M, 2M, 3M, 4M, 1F, 2F, 3F, 4F). However one
must also be careful to watch for transgender cases (e.g. 1MT would
be spiritually purestraight male in a female body) and multispirit
individuals, which I define not as transgender but as individuals
with more than one harmonic, generally equal number of male
and female harmonics, and usually two-spirit, e.g. 3F/2MT, but
I did come across one four-spirit individual, 1M/2M/1FT/2FT,
compatible with everyone other than 4F and 4M, so far, and a
3M/3FT or 3F/3MT would be at least partially compatible with
everybody, and if there was an eight-spirit individual they would
be optimally compatible with everyone, as would a 1M/1F/3M/3F.

When I say bisexual by nature I mean someone who feels
sexual attraction to both genders, but can be honestly either
bisexual, straight, celibate, or gay/lesbian by lifestyle choice.
When I say partially compatible I mean less likely to
stick, so a 1M is optimally compatible with a 1F but
only partially compatible with a 3F, and I think also
that a 3F is only partially compatible with a 3M but
is optimally compatible with a 4M, 3F, or 2F.

I base my theory partly on my own sexual attractions (I think
I am 4M) but I also used it, with at least one confirmed 1M/3FT
result, when I thought I had a matchmaking siddhi (paranormal
ability) from late March 8 to early March 20, 2019, which
I hope will return someday. When I say above that I came
across a 1M/2M/1FT/2FT, that was using my ability on a
picture and it has not yet been confirmed. And through
what I call assisted shaktipat I have been trying to pass
on the ability to at least a million individuals worldwide,
who should benefit from my theory. But if not, the theory
should be able to be researched and applied through surveys.
The confusing part is that many who are bisexual by nature
are straight by lifestyle choice, and some gay/lesbian (sexually
attracted to just the same gender) are dishonestly (although
unfortunately forced in some cases) trying to be bisexual or straight.

I do not believe there are asexuals, though a 4M who has had
no experience yet with 3F might think that he is.

%

Apr 14, 2020, 5:50:48 PM4/14/20
do you ever touch your own boner