Eight Sexual Harmonics theory, revisited

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2021, 1:29:31 AM12/18/21
For any who might be interested, I did a few updates to my
Salmon on the Thorns web page tonight, including in adding
a first draft of an Eight Sexual Harmonics theory subpage.

However there may of may not be a problem with my
web page counter which I will try to sort out soon with
technical support staff at Compusult (who run nfld.com ).
At least I know that the counter does not display properly
on Google Chrome while it does on Mozilla Firefox.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2021, 3:46:33 AM12/18/21
On Dec 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.276DB74900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For any who might be interested, I did a few updates to my
> Salmon on the Thorns web page tonight, including in adding
> a first draft of an Eight Sexual Harmonics theory subpage.

For those who don’t like clicking on web pages, here is the
text from that subpage:

Eight Sexual Harmonics theory

I believe that I have had accurate matchmaking ability from March 8 to 20,
2019 and from April 9 to July 2, 2021. However note that earlier supposed
matchmaking ability periods from summer 1997 to spring 1999 and from spring
2003 to early 2005 were fake, and I hope to correct those matches if my
ability ever returns.

Associated with that is my 2019 eight sexual harmonics theory, including
transgender and multi-spirit cases. This started as my four orientation
theory in the summer of 1997, where I proposed a fourth orientation
compatible only with bisexual of the opposite gender. I now call that
straight-type-2.

Here is a summary of my eight sexual harmonics theory:

1M = straight-type-1-M (optimally compatible with 1F)
1F = straight-type-1-F (optimally compatible with 1M)
2M = gay male (optimally compatible with 2M and 3M)
2F = lesbian (optimally compatible with 2F and 3F)
3M = bisexual (attracted to both genders) male, or bim,
optimally compatible with 4F, 2M, and 3M, less compatible with 3F, 1F
3F = bisexual (attracted to both genders) female, or bif,
optimally compatible with 4M, 2F, and 3F, less compatible with 3M, 1M
4M = straight-type-2-M (compatible only with 3F, but has
bridge/friendship/trust attraction to 2F who is happily lesbian)
4F = straight-type-2-F (compatible only with 3M, but has
bridge/friendship/trust attraction to 2M who is happily gay)

Also I denote transgendered with a T, e.g. 1MT is spiritually 1M in a female
body. But really 1M is the same harmonic as 1MT so there are only eight
harmonics, not sixteen. Also there are multi-spirit individuals, I think
always with the same number of female and male harmonics, and most often
two-spirit, which I define differently than transgendered (transgendered has
one harmonic in a body of the wrong sex, and two-spirit has both a male
harmonic and a female harmonic). For example consider a 1M/1FT such as Chris
de Burgh, where I put the T to indicate that they are in a male body, or the
(very compatible with Chris) 1F/1MT Helen O'Hara (violinist, not journalist,
who has worked with Tanita Tikaram and was in Dexys Midnight Runners).

Some may ask why don't I make straight-type-2-M,F 2M,F. Well it is mainly for
backwards compatibility with my past writing, where for many years I was
saying there were four orientations: purestraight (now straight-type-1),
gay/lesbian, bisexual, and fourth orientation (compatible only with bisexual
of the opposite gender, and which I now call straight-type-2). That is why I
assign straight-type-2 number 4. Also while some bisexuals (attracted to both
genders) are straight by lifestyle choice, I don't call them straight-type-3,
but I guess they could call themselves that if they want, but they are still
bisexual by my notation and should admit their attraction to both genders if
they want the best match of the opposite gender, which is a straight-type-2.

Also during my March 2019 matchmaking period I came across one rare
four-spirit individual. I think that many who identify as non-binary are
multi-spirit though in my matchmaking I came across two bimT people who
identify as non-binary. Also I think that many who identify as asexual or
incel are straight-type-2 with what I call old locks, which I will discuss
more in a later update of this, along with certain sexual shielding spells
which have also complicated matchmaking, and the supposed species split, and
the restriction of those in the group of me+a.s.r. (assisted shaktipat
recipients) to be involved only with others in that group unless they are
already locked with someone outside that group.

Soon I will put all of the matches I did from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
from April 9 to July 2, 2021 in one easily searchable subpage of this.
But for now they can be accessed at
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid/c/yiFi1WqTGPg ,
which can be searched (e.g. for multiple instances of Drake).
Of course some of them may have gone stale by now, i.e. some
of those involved may have found other good matches.

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2021, 11:23:02 PM12/18/21
On Dec 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.276DD76700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Soon I will put all of the matches I did from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
> from April 9 to July 2, 2021 in one easily searchable subpage of this.
> But for now they can be accessed at
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid/c/yiFi1WqTGPg ,
> which can be searched (e.g. for multiple instances of Drake).

How to do that might not be obvious to some.

You should be able to just click on that link and then
within the thread window in your web browser

do

CTRL-F Drake (or Command-F Drake on a Mac)

to find the first instance of Drake

and then

CTRL-G (or Command-G on a Mac) repeatedly to find the

i.e. you can search within the thread window as if it was
a single file.

(and by CTRL-F I mean hold down the CTRL or Control
key and press F at the same time).