Scam: GMAIL AWARD PROMOTION

Scam Buster

Jan 13, 2009, 1:47:38 AM1/13/09
From: "Gmail Lottery Award"
Subject: YOU WON >>>>> GMAIL " NEW YEAR " LOTTERY AWARD.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:27:16 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Internet User.

We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged winner of
(DOLLARS $500,000) in GMAIL AWARD PROMOTION held in London, UK.

The online cyber draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 500,000.00
email addresses of individuals, corporate bodies, Students and staff email
addresses picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the
web.

Your email address is attached to REF NO: GM/3345/07 & BATCH NO:
GM/48870215/07 with Serial No: 87853-07: Ticket number: 414-7306821-07:lucky
numbers: 70-99-22-34-07.Bear in mind that prizes will strictly be remitted
to winners that officially file in for their claim within the given time
frame..

Note: All Won Prize must Be claimed/ Cleared not later than Two Weeks. After
this date, all other winnings will consider as UNCLAIMED and returned to
Gmail award department. Do not expose your winning detail.

To begin your claim, you are to forward this message to our officail claim
agent including your

1. Name

2. Address

3. Nationality

4. Age

5. Occupation

6. Phone/Fax

Contact Person: Rev Dr.Mark J Williams

Call Rev.Dr.Mark J Williams Immediately you get your winning notification
letter at: (+44) 703-186-5860 .Do not hesitate to call.

THIS IS YOUR CLAIM AGENT E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW,

E MAIL:contact: claimsag...@gmail.com

Your prize award has been insured with your email address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting the requirement of the gaming board
authority which includes your statutory obligations.

NOTE: You may receive this E-mail more than once as the Gmail Award
Promotion send it to its winners in most cases until every winner has
claimed his or her prize to ensure that all the winners receive it.

Best Regards,

Mr. Timothy Green (Award coordinator).

lakh...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2017, 11:31:24 AM8/1/17
> dear sar thanking u and all team for give me priz sir please tele me how i receve the priz and what i pay shipment fee i pay sir please tele me all detail

lakh...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 11:56:48 AM8/2/17
sir thanks for u and team sir i am new can u guid me how colect my priz and how shipment fee