Scam: SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS

Scam Buster

Dec 7, 2008, 3:39:10 AM12/7/08
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 05:34:35 +0530 (LKT)
Subject: Dear Esteemed Winner
From: "SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS" <remitt...@live.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS
FRANCOSTRAAT 40,
3067DV,LAIDEN.
NETHERLANDS
https://www.swisslotto.ch

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON 750,000 Euros

You have been awarded 750,000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite
Software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by
Software powered by the internet through the worldwide website.
Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS-
LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promotional program is proudly
sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO organization.
You can log on to our website for more information concerning our
Entire lotto promo https://www.swisslotto.ch Your email address,
attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with Serial
number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won the
lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for a
lump sum pay out of 750,000 Euros. Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our European Booklet representative office in
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In View of this, your 750,000
Euros will be released to you by our fiduciary agent located In the
Netherlands . Our European agent will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your winning funds as soon as you contact
them.
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site
through computer draw System and extracted from over 300,000,000
companies and individual email addresses.
This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning details confidential till your claims is
processed and your
winning funds remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim
your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous
elements.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr.D Van peters
Email: remitt...@live.com
Tel: +31-681-808-292
Provide him with the informations as stated below:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. Country of Residence:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:
These details facilitate the due process and the release of winnings to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your
winnings.
Always remember to quote your Reference/serial number in any
correspondences with us or our designated agent.
Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program
and thank you for being part of our promotional lotto program.
Sincerely,
Mr. Kenneth Gram
Online Games Director
SWISS-LOTTO NETHERLANDS..
https://www.swisslotto.ch
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CORRESPONDENTS WILL BE TEMPORARILY BEING VIA
EMAIL UNTIL 24 HOURS BEFORE PAY-OUT THEN YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA
TELEPHONE.

angela...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 7:03:46 AM7/15/16