Honeywell 2114 safe key(s) Q

Jon Foster

Aug 16, 2022, 11:48:44 AM8/16/22
It's open and it's only $20. No keys -- 1 is required when opening it with the combo and one which bypasses a dead battery. Are replacement keys available to the right person? If so, I would plan on physically transporting it to my favorite local lock and safe shop AKA "the right person". Discuss. TIA Jon (longtime lurker).

jeff kiral

Aug 16, 2022, 11:34:18 PM8/16/22
On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 11:48:44 AM UTC-4, foster...@gmail.com wrote:
> It's open and it's only $20. No keys -- 1 is required when opening it with the combo and one which bypasses a dead battery. Are replacement keys available to the right person? If so, I would plan on physically transporting it to my favorite local lock and safe shop AKA "the right person". Discuss. TIA Jon (longtime lurker).
Contact Honeywell for replacement keys. If it is open, there will be a sticker on the inside with the serial number. You will need proof of purchase as well if I am not mistaken (from the original place of purchase, not from a second party). If they will not let you purchase a replacement set of keys, you might be able to get them through a locksmith, but it is highly doubtful.