Rekeying a Clopay garage door lock

Michael Rosen

Jan 2, 2023, 6:16:30 AM1/2/23
Can a Clopay garage door lock be rekeyed to match my kwikset locks in my home ?

jeff kiral

Jan 2, 2023, 8:24:38 PM1/2/23
On Monday, January 2, 2023 at 6:16:30 AM UTC-5, Michael Rosen wrote:
> Can a Clopay garage door lock be rekeyed to match my kwikset locks in my home ?

Depends on what kind of lock is on the garage door. If it is a T-handle with a cylinder in the middle of it, then no. If the lock is a rim cylinder that is mounted in the door then yes, but you may have to replace the rim cylinder with one that has a Kwikset keyway