Re: Oleg Smirnov can keep you from posting on his posts

1 view

jack595

Dec 30, 2014, 8:06:03 AM12/30/14
In article <m7u2sj$uqr$1...@solani.org>, Oleg Smirnov says...

>jack595, <news:m7st...@drn.newsguy.com>
>
>> I tried to post this on Oleg Smirnov's latest attempt at
>> propaganda.
>>
>> Both times it didn't take. Anyone know what the technique
>> is that makes that happen?
>
>I've excluded s.m.naval from the follow-up list because that's
>a specific small community, and cross-posting from groups with
>a large traffic will destroy your military-naval-topic talks.
>
>But the smart(-ass) Jack could not get it right.

That small community seems to get under your skin, it would seem to me that you
can't handle criticism or even accept truth. As I said "ochen russkiy"

jack595

Dec 30, 2014, 9:00:39 AM12/30/14
In article <m7u2sj$uqr$1...@solani.org>, Oleg Smirnov says...

>jack595, <news:m7st...@drn.newsguy.com>
>
>> I tried to post this on Oleg Smirnov's latest attempt at
>> propaganda.
>>
>> Both times it didn't take. Anyone know what the technique
>> is that makes that happen?
>
>I've excluded s.m.naval from the follow-up list because that's
>a specific small community, and cross-posting from groups with
>a large traffic will destroy your military-naval-topic talks.
>
>But the smart(-ass) Jack could not get it right.

Well, I posted a reply to the above and it didn't take. Does Little Oleg persist
in evading any criticism? It would appear the "small community" gets under the
Russian skin. If this doesn't get posted I will have to assume he is still
playing his cowardly game.