Race Faker Rachel Dolezal Soon-To-Be Homeless Two Years After Her Scandal

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 27, 2017, 12:30:58 AM2/27/17
http://radaronline.com/videos/rachel-dolezal-homeless-food-stamps-skin-
color-scandal/

It’s been two years since Rachel Dolezal’s family revealed the truth about
her being born white — not black like she led the public to believe — and
now, RadarOnline.com has learned her lies have completely destroyed her
life.

According to a new report by The Guardian, the disgraced star, who
resigned from her NAACP leader role after her scandal broke in 2015, has
been applying to hundreds of jobs without any luck. She even attempted to
change her name on legal documents, but employers immediately recognize
her.

PHOTOS: Race Lie? NAACP Leader Pretended To Be Black – See Rachel
Dolezal’s Real Look In Shocking Photos

What’s worse, she’s been begging friends to help pay her rent, and expects
to be homeless by next month.

“This is obviously an issue a lot of people want to say things about,” she
told the publication. “And it needs to be talked about, so it’s kind of
helpful to create a punching bag. There’s nobody saying, ‘Well, that’s
racist if you say that about Rachel’, or ‘That’s sexist if you say that
about Rachel.’ There’s no protected class for me. I’m this generic,
ambiguous scapegoat for while people to call me a race traitor and take
out their hostility on. And I’m a target for anger and pain about white
people from the black community. It’s like I am the worst of all these
worlds.”

“Right now the only place that I feel understood and completely accepted
is with my kids and my sister,” she added.

The 39-year-old even tried penning a memoir called In Full Color, but 30
publishers have refused to help her print it.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.