Gorgeous little new born bunnies looking for homes! (We now have two litters being tended to by their mummies at carolinamama55@gmail.com)

carolin...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2016, 8:09:03 PM11/8/16
Gorgeous little new born bunnies looking for homes! (We now have two litters being tended to by their mummies at carolin...@gmail.com)

Mums are both a Californian X New Zealand and share the same daddy who is a pure New Zealand

Litter 1: born 14th September - We have 6 very tiny babies snuggled up in the nest there will likely be both boys & girls available
Litter 2: born 19th September We have 9 minuscule babies born overnight

I am handling them everyday to check their progress and make sure they are tame and cuddly for their new homes!

They will be ready for viewing & cuddling from mid October; ready to go to new homes from 9th - 15th November.
A deposit will reserve a bunny & gender for you
Any questions please ask! I will keep adding photos as the grow and look more interesting.