smoke alarm

Daphne Redford

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

you cook humming bird food?! What's THAT recipe?

=^.^= <me_d...@juno.com> wrote in article
<34cf7853...@news.pacbell.net>...
> it's so funny....but cookie..
> 2nd to the youngest..cat..is a smoke
> alarm...she has done this before..she spends most
> of her life in the family
> room-kitchen..and today i am cleaning the oven
> ( automatically) so it smells like something
> is burning ( yea all the drips on the bottom of it)
> and she is meowing up a storm..and running up the stairs..
> she has done it before when i have left humming
> bird feeder food burning on the stove...
>
> yup..a smoke alarm and no batteries needed...

K. Rasch

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

My smoke alarm is my dinner bell... the family knows that dinner is
ready when the smoke alarm goes off!!

krasch <-- whose loving family eats whatever she cooks!!