Looking for a like minded female

ooptec

Apr 7, 2008, 12:58:03 PM4/7/08
Hey,

I am preparing to leave the travails of city life behind and do a
trial run on being mostly self-sufficient in a rural/acreage setting.
I have an opportunity this summer to look after a country acreage
while the owner is away for the summer.

Over the past few years I have transformed my main income earning
business into phone only and have also been building up another
business <http://BeeWare.ca> into a farmers market and mail supply
operation to some success.

This summer I will be trying raising birds, chickens and guinea's for
now and trying to join a farmers market in a decent large city (250K)
about a hour or so away to sell honey, self made lip balms and skin
cream from the bee's products as well as free range eggs and meat
birds.

I have finally saved up enough $$ to start looking for the ideal
acreage, I have in mind more an established farmyard on about 15-20
acres as am in the prairies and farms are being consolidated leaving
spare yards for sale.

What I feel I am missing is a life time/permanent female companion who
shares the same ideals as well as like to invest additional funds so
could between the two of us get a really nice place w/o a mortgage.

Any takers??? lol

cheers

peter