Hello, everyfur

1 view

Skytech

Apr 1, 2002, 7:56:36 PM4/1/02
> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

Hello and welcome! Fresh fishstick and hushpuppies! Come join in!
--
La gvatantaj vulpoj (The vigilant foxes)
Skytech Lana

Rabbitswift

Apr 1, 2002, 8:14:01 PM4/1/02
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:41:22 -0500, "Ziphorra"
<ziph...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

*a short swift fox walks up and shakes your paw*
Hiya, Ziphorra. My name is Rabbitswift and I'm always glad to meet a
new fur. Welcome to the Homestead, hope you like it here. Make
yourself comfortable and get ready for the onslaught of friendly furs.
They're all great people. Oh, and feel free to jump on into any of the
conversations goin' 'round here.

Fur Code:

FCF(Swift)3asw A- C- D H+ M- P R T++++ W Z Sm++ RLLW/AT
a23 cn+ d e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p+ sm+

"I'm a shy fox, I'm a sly fox
And I'll teach you a lesson or two..."
"The Fox", Steeleye Span.

Michael Angel Pena

Apr 1, 2002, 9:02:49 PM4/1/02
Greetings Ziphorra!

Welcome to ALF. Sit, relax and have some nice, yummy, warm, carrot
cake.

Sincerely,
Michael Angel Peña(AKA Sparrow...A Rabbit)
Artist-Laughing Rabbit Graphics
http://lonestar.texas.net/~sparrow/sparrow.htm

wrote:

>Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
>*tail wags*
>

>~*Ziphorra Ookamiko
>Ziphy-chan <=^a^=> wan wan

Grey Wolf

Apr 1, 2002, 10:10:54 PM4/1/02
Ziphorra yipped

>Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
>*tail wags*

*ears perk* A new wolf?? *pads over* HI! I'm Grey Wolf. I'm a, uh... North
American grey timberwolf. *Three crows drop down, two on my back, one on my
head* Excuse them. They follow me everywhere. I think they are spirit guides
but *shrugs* I dunno.

but anyway, welcome to the Homestead. Fill out a furvey too at some point. I'd
give a link, but I dont know it off the top of my head.

:x)

Tek-Fox

Apr 1, 2002, 10:19:30 PM4/1/02
Fox dances in after finnishing a round of DDR. Hands Ziphorra a cup of warm
tea.

Nice to meet ya, I hope you enjoy your stay here at homestead! Feel free to
take a set on the couch and tell us a little about yourself, or fill out a
furvey.

-- Tex-Fox
ICQ 70708070

Smrgol -};>~

Apr 1, 2002, 10:45:03 PM4/1/02
Hi Hi!!

Welcome to Homestead.

Care for some warm cinnamon buns?

--
Smrgol

/\ | /\ Life is too important to be taken seriously
{o\/o}
\ / Remove xyzzy in E-Mail
oo (You're at the end of the road again)

Fur Code:
FDD[Kirin]hmu3as A- C++ D H+ M- P R T+ W-- Z- Sm- RLCI/CT/AT a++ cmnu++ d+
e++ f-- h* i+ j p- sm-

Grygon

Apr 2, 2002, 4:01:04 AM4/2/02

"Ziphorra" <ziph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

Hey there! My first newbie greeting since my return.

This has to be special... uhm... *poof* Here, a fruit basket! :) With the
fruit of the gods- lemons. *drool*

Darquan

Apr 2, 2002, 4:12:21 AM4/2/02

> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

*xenomorph turns his long babana-shaped head and shows rises backpines in polite greeting* We shoed up at almost same time, Ziphorra. Soon here will be so much of food so we could open a picnic and invite everyfur, what do you think?

hunter deer

Apr 2, 2002, 9:19:07 AM4/2/02
Hi Ziphorra, welcome!

hunter deer

Ziphorra <ziph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

Kamau

Apr 2, 2002, 8:20:12 AM4/2/02
Ziphorra <ziph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

Welcome to the Homestead. Have a helping of my brownies and a couple of
Belle's buffalo steaks.

--
Kamau }{For a Lion Pride is a strength not a weakness}{
& Belle -:(Without a Lioness a lion has no pride):-

FFL6ac A- C+ Dm++ H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT/GP a++ cn++ d e+++ f++h-i+j-
p* sm#

Camstone Fox

Apr 2, 2002, 2:27:54 PM4/2/02
> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

Hello Ziphorra... sorry it took em this long to get back to you. My new
computer crashed... ):P

*goes back to rebuilding the beast that IBM sired and microsoft trained*

Matthew Shand

Apr 2, 2002, 2:29:08 PM4/2/02
> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

*Bounds over*

Hey, hey, hey. Welcome! *Hands over fresh-caught fish*

Enjoy your time here :-)

*Hugs and runs off*

Sutekh

Kamau

Apr 3, 2002, 12:07:20 AM4/3/02
Camstone Fox <cams...@nospam.email.com> wrote in message

> *goes back to rebuilding the beast that IBM sired and microsoft trained*

*Hands Fox a can of blue paint and another can of RAID.*
Good luck.

--
Kamau
}{For a Lion Pride is a strength not a weakness}{

Darquan

Apr 3, 2002, 4:17:00 AM4/3/02
> Hmm...I like the idea of a picnic... *grabs a -big- blanket, spreads it on
> the ground and covers it with all the wonderful food gifts.* Well? Add yours
> and we can ALL dig in! <=^w^=>

*xeno nods and tilts his head then brings all the food gifts*
There are a lot of food - the creature states. - We'll need help.
*he sits down and starts telling about his dark and gloomy homeworld, about strange creatures and plants living without daylight, about underground hives spreading their tunnels in hundered of kilometers and giant snakelike predators attacking the tunnels and how his brothers that unite to protect their home. About huge queens and examples of loyalty from the servants.*
- Have read your furvey. - he finishes - Nice. Interested in drawing too. Ill visit your page as soon as possible to see if there is pics available too see.

D.Jean Cooper

Apr 3, 2002, 11:26:56 PM4/3/02
Ziphorra wrote:

> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*
>
> ~*Ziphorra Ookamiko
> Ziphy-chan <=^a^=> wan wan

The bedraggled white wolfess waves from her den.

Male or female? Good to have another wolf in
the Homestead. -Walk in Balance

Ambergold Wolfeyes (yes, still around, RL doing a number on me...)
SCA: Lady Aelfreda O'Llyn Ewig
--
D.Jean Cooper
dcooper at inav

dot

net

Jen Kiwaku

Apr 4, 2002, 5:58:58 AM4/4/02
"Ziphorra" wrote in message

> Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> *tail wags*

A vixen with fae wings returns to 'reality' wearing a white robe with a
blue sash. "Welcome to the homestead, I'm Lady Geneviève, but most furs
call me Jen. My mate Maxx Pollare, is away for a few days but he should
return tomorrow. He's an eastern dragon, most of the time..."

Jen reaches into the folds of her robe and pulls out a silver tin. She
examines it for a sec and then hands it to Ziphorra. "Here you go, it's a
delicacy from my realm called..."
<<the air fills with brief but sharp melodic tones>>
"Umm, think of it as 'Mystical Fruitcake'. I'm not sure of the exact
ingredients but I know is edible, or at least non-toxic."

--
Lady Geneviève - Vixen of 4d-Space, Oracle of Eternity...

DC2.Q[H^Mcf{Gf L- W- Ptw4 Sku Cwh,pbl+gy,w_\in/vi,evi+,ebk-*bl++}] Av? N^
Fjv R* J+ U* I-- V+++[Temporal] Q+++[Oracle] Tc+ Df++ E+

jenk...@telusplanet.net

Avenging_Lioness

Apr 4, 2002, 8:13:08 PM4/4/02
"D.Jean Cooper" <dco...@inav.net> wrote in message news:<3CABD610...@inav.net>...

> Ambergold Wolfeyes (yes, still around, RL doing a number on me...)
> SCA: Lady Aelfreda O'Llyn Ewig

*swoops in for a huggling* I missed you! *HUGS and purrRRrrRRrrs*
I hope RL isn't doing too big a number on you. I at least got my
MediCal back. WOOHOO! *purrs and snuggles under your chin* did I
mention I've missed you?

Avenging_Lioness

Avenging_Lioness

Apr 4, 2002, 8:16:38 PM4/4/02
> Ziphorra <ziph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
> > *tail wags*
> >
> > ~*Ziphorra Ookamiko
> > Ziphy-chan <=^a^=> wan wan

nya nya???

Avenging_Lioness

Bob

Apr 4, 2002, 8:53:09 PM4/4/02
wrote:

>Just a hello to everyfur from a new wolf on alt.lifestyle.furry!
>*tail wags*

'Ello.

Bob
ICQ: 132963938
AIM: LordBobIAGNB
www.geocities.com/lordbobpmf
lordbob, found at alltel.net
FFJ4 A- C- D+>m++ H M++ P+ R? T+++ W Z- Sm?
RLCT a19 cdn++ d-- e+$>++ f-->++++ h+ iwf+ j* p* sm-
"And these .. these phrases you keep speaking in.
They don't make any sense."
"Ah, you seek meaning?"
"Yes."
"Then listen to the music, not the song."
-- Kosh and Talia Winters in Babylon 5:"Deathwalker"

Nox Corax

Apr 5, 2002, 10:23:20 PM4/5/02
Welcome to Homestead Ziphorra. Careful where you step, the trolls are in
breeding season.

--
Nox Corax

'Life is just a dream, that's never ending.'

AIM: LonanNeamhain
E-mail: cdav...@msn.com
ICQ# 131152958

Updated Furry Code FCXhs6r/A[Heron]s5s/Ct[Sperm Whale]6s A- C D-- H+ M
P- R+ T++++ W Z
Sm-/m-/m- RLCT a23 cm++ d++ e* f++ h+ i+ j+ p sm-