Re: Increase penalty for stealing a gun.

Mike Wall

Jan 30, 2022, 1:05:03 AM1/30/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/29/2022 11:38 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly
obese
> convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:
>
>> On 29 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> On 1/29/2022 9:34 AM, little matteeeB, unemployed and illiterate
>>> security guard, lied:

>>> No one is "punishing," or proposing "punishment," of law-abiding
>>> citizens for crimes committed by others. Making the acquisition
of
>>> guns harder is not in any way "punishment."
>>
>> Yes it is.
>
> No Blowjobs, I'm a stupid cuck, it isn't.

Yes it is. It's punishing people who have committed no crimes for
the actions of criminals who don't care about gun laws in the first
place.

Again stupid Democrats propose to punish the innocent and reward the
guilty.

The innocent must lock up their guns so they are helpless victims
for criminals.

There is something seriously wrong with that picture and the
mentality behind it.