Commission offer?

Anna HARRIS

Feb 6, 2003, 2:07:00 PM2/6/03
Apologies if this irritates anyone, but...well, maybe someone would be
interested in a commission by little old me?

http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_genfur&1045765552

Thank you for your time.

xScribble
http://www.scribbleart.net

BardCat-kun

Feb 6, 2003, 2:48:43 PM2/6/03
"Anna HARRIS" <avc...@soton.ac.uk> wrote in news:b1uboh$d94$1
@aspen.sucs.soton.ac.uk:

> Apologies if this irritates anyone, but...well, maybe someone would be
> interested in a commission by little old me?

I'll give you 6£ for a comission.

--
I'd hit it.

Ironhoof

Feb 6, 2003, 6:45:28 PM2/6/03

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:07:00 -0000, "Anna HARRIS" <avc...@soton.ac.uk>
wrote:

Wish I could afford one ....

One of these days, if I win the lotto, I'll make some artist set for
life by commissioning a drawing (more likely, would have to be multiple
drawings ... I don't even see how anyone could fit them all one one
page, lol) of /all/ of my fursonae. :D

Ironhoof