fursonas

a random furry on the Internet

Sep 22, 2020, 9:09:41 PM9/22/20
what species is your sona mine is a husky

Sfner

Sep 24, 2020, 1:02:53 PM9/24/20
On 22/09/2020 22:09, a random furry on the Internet wrote:
> what species is your sona mine is a husky
I'm a green western fluffy dragon (fur instead of scales). Nice to meet
you, Silver Foxx 698.

Kavus Kazian

Sep 25, 2020, 3:57:54 AM9/25/20
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:09:40 -0700 (PDT)
a random furry on the Internet <silver...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what species is your sona mine is a husky

Mine is a turian! :3

a random furry on the Internet

Oct 8, 2020, 2:51:20 AM10/8/20
Sorry for the late reply but i love floofy dergs

Kavus Kazian

Oct 9, 2020, 6:22:24 PM10/9/20
I do too! They're so cute~

phoebe

Oct 16, 2020, 9:01:01 PM10/16/20
On 9/22/20 9:09 PM, a random furry on the Internet wrote:
> what species is your sona mine is a husky

i'm a coastal wolf!

Xela Phaucks

Nov 28, 2020, 4:39:49 PM11/28/20
Eyy I'm also a floofy derg, but the eastern kind!

Kavus Kazian

Jan 8, 2021, 2:43:50 AM1/8/21
Also cute! <3