I had a framed feline posterior mounted on the wall, but I lost it...

Locandez

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00

Cat-ass trophy!

--
Email address: lyndale (at) argonet (dot) co (dot) uk
Furry info: www.argonet.co.uk/users/lyndale/lotcaf/
Links: www.argonet.co.uk/users/lyndale/lotcaf/yiffle/

A polar bear is just a rectangular bear after a coordinate transformation.

Farlo

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
munged...@see.sig (Locandez) wrote:

> Cat-ass trophy!

*groan!*
Now we know why he munges his e-mail address!

=;)

--
Farlo
Urban fey dragon

Visit my squire's domain at:
http://www.page-of-cups.net

Smrgol };>~

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
No comment. <g>

(just wish I had come up with a way to use it)

-};>~

Allen Kitchen

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00

Locandez wrote:

> Cat-ass trophy!

Well, the frame was butt-ugly, so no major loss :)

Allen Kitchen (shockwave)

Charlie Luce

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
"Locandez" <munged...@see.sig> wrote...

> Cat-ass trophy!

I heard about the accident; the cat backed into an electric fan...

Disaster!

Lionkingcmsl

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
"Locandez" <munged...@see.sig> wrote in message

> Cat-ass trophy!

Why do I get the feeling that this thread will be the *butt* of all the bad
puns? :=3

--

Lionkingcmsl

http://users.snip.net/~lionking - My Home Page

One day I WILL learn how to type and to slow my thoughts to my typing speed.
:=3

Atara

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
Locandez wrote:

> Cat-ass trophy!

Are you feline ok?

--
Atara
"I've got a pantheon of animals | a t a r a [ a t ]

Westwind

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
In article <kTky4.4492$Q76.3...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"Smrgol };>~" <Smr...@worldnet.att.netxyzzy> wrote:

> Sounds like one of the cites is New Deli.

Reminds me of the Super Chicken episode where they end up in the New
Delhi Deli ("where the bratwurst is the worst").

Anyone else remember Super Chicken and Fred the lion?

Westwind (who knew the job was dangerous when he took it)

Smrgol };>~

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
Will it all stop if I make this post the end of the lion?

(Or will that start a whole gnu tail?)

Smrgol
--

/\ | /\ Life is too important to be taken seriously
{o\/o}
\ / Remove xyzzy in E-Mail
oo (You're at the end of the road again)

Fur Code:
FDD[Kiryn]hmu3as A- C- D H+ M- P R T+ W-- Z- Sm- RLCI/CT/AT a++ cmnu++ d+
e++ f-- h* i+ j p- sm-

Smrgol };>~

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
>A Tail of Two Cities...

> ..it was the wurst of times..."
^^^^^^^^

Sounds like one of the cites is New Deli.

Lionkingcmsl

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
"Westwind" <ops...@batnet.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Anyone else remember Super Chicken and Fred the lion?

I sure do, and poor Fred got the brunt of Super Chicken's failed gadgets, I
seem to remember. And if memory serves me right, he was the most
instrutmental in gettting *their* man.

Anyfur remember *Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har-Har (a hynea)*? Good campy
cartoon about an anthro lion, that most people saw as a lion, and ran away
from, although he was about as dangerous as a bowl of pudding. :=3 Hardy
was about as happy as a lemon, never (or very rarely) *laughing*. :=3

Elynne

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:40:19 GMT, "Smrgol };>~"

> > (Or will that start a whole gnu tail?)
> A Tail of Two Cities...

Or _A Sale of Two Titties_ by Darles Chickens? ;)

"I don't like gannets. They wet their nests."

--
DC2.Dc Gf Skh/s Fr+++ Nu A | Jia Maebashi, the Procrastinating Draconid
Cre,bwh,fbk Mr+++!2 Fo U+ | Guerrilla Ontologist & Mate of Baxil

Red Jack

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
Locandez <munged...@see.sig> wrote:

> Cat-ass trophy!

*giggles*
And here I thought you made a typo, shoulda known better.

Red Jack Wild Cabbit
Red_...@operamail.com iamre...@earthlink.net
home.earthlink.net/~iamredjack ICQ #59679265
Member or Supporter of:
Fur Peace The Hudson Furs The CBLDF The ADSA

"Remembered not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a
prophet, not as a hero... Remembered only... as Jack." -Sebastian
Comes the Inquisitor, Babylon 5

My Furry Code: FLR[cabbit]3a A-- C- D H++ M+ P R++ T+++ W Z Sm+++ RLAT
a cm d# e f h- iwf+ j p+ sm+

Dwight J. Dutton

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00

"Charlie Luce" <Luc...@eisner.nospam.org (replace nospam with decus to
reply)> wrote in message news:8abu4p$cp6$1...@crucigera.fysh.org...

> "Locandez" <munged...@see.sig> wrote...
> >
> > Cat-ass trophy!
>
> I heard about the accident; the cat backed into an electric fan...

Well, now you will have to sell him Wholesale. You cant re-tail him.......

Kamau

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
RESEND DUE TO FAILED ISP
Lionkingcmsl wrote in message <8ad6u4$5sh$1...@raccoon.fur.com>...

>"Westwind" <ops...@batnet.com> wrote in message
\ \snip/ /

>Anyfur remember *Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har-Har (a hynea)*? Good campy
>cartoon about an anthro lion, that most people saw as a lion, and ran away
>from, although he was about as dangerous as a bowl of pudding. :=3 Hardy
>was about as happy as a lemon, never (or very rarely) *laughing*. :=3

Oh that's reaching back into my mental archives but Yes I do remember some
of that. Seem to recall feeling sorry for the Lippy's lack of acceptance.
Might have been early signs of my furryness as I look back on it.
---
Kamau

FFL6ac A- C+ Dm++ H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT/GP a++ cn++ d e+++ f++h-i+j-
p* sm#

Kamau

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
RESEND DUE TO FAILED ISP
Atara wrote in message <38C9CC11...@raex.com>...

>Locandez wrote:
>>
>> Cat-ass trophy!
>
>Are you feline ok?

No problem here. Wouldn't be the first time I got framed or had my ass in a
sling.

Lionkingcmsl

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:40:15 -0500, "Kamau" <jc2b...@nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>Oh that's reaching back into my mental archives but Yes I do remember some
>of that. Seem to recall feeling sorry for the Lippy's lack of acceptance.
>Might have been early signs of my furryness as I look back on it.
>---

I remember, also, feeling sorry for Lippy's lack of acceptance. If I
remember right, he just wanted to be with the humans.
Actually the cartoon could describe us furs, some ran away from Lippy
and others pretended he wasn't there. There were a few people who
accepted him for what he was and loved him for it (or so I seem to
remember).

I wonder if the show is available on video. :=3

Skytech

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Westwind <ops...@batnet.com> wrote in message

> Anyone else remember Super Chicken and Fred the lion?

Nah, I was too busy watching Tom Slick!
--
Skytech (buk, buk, buk, buk!)

^^
<99>
.]

Skytech

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Dennis Lee Bieber <wulf...@dm.net> wrote in message

> Super Chicken with his super-sauce (served in a martini glass?!)
> (Not to mention the report that he was once seen reading
> "Playchick" -- how would /you/ interpret some guy reading "Playgirl"
> <G>)

Gay....

'Playcock' died on the drawing board *real* quick!
--
Skytech

^^
<oo>
.D

Skytech

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Elynne <ely...@wolfenet.com> wrote in message

> > A Tail of Two Cities...
>
> Or _A Sale of Two Titties_ by Darles Chickens? ;)

'The smell of Two Kitties'?
--
Skytech

^^
<@@>
.,

Skytech

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Kamau <jc2b...@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message

> >Are you feline ok?
> >
> No problem here. Wouldn't be the first time I got framed or had my ass in
> sling.

Though they prefer hammocks if you can get one big enough to support them.
--
Skytech

^^
<@@>
.B

Lionkingcmsl

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:33:45 -0500, "Skytech" <sky...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>Nah, I was too busy watching Tom Slick!
>--
>Skytech (buk, buk, buk, buk!)

Me thinks that this part of the thread will be remembering old cartoon
shows. :=3

Yes, I remember Tom Slick. Haven't thought about that show in ages.
One of personal favs is the orginial *Pink Panther*. Guess is the lion
in me coming out. There was a knock off of the *Pink Panther* called
*Kool Cat* (spelling may be off) with Larry Storch (Cprl Agone (sp?)
on the old *F-Troop* series).

RumblePurr

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Skytech sez...

Suppose the frilly musketeer costume was his attempt to tell the world
something?

--RumblePurr, a Fedora-Wearing Vanilla-Scented Lion

--

Any resemblance between myself and Leonard Lion is hardly surprising.

Kamau

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Skytech <sky...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
Well I've got one that does fit and I'm hoping to use it to sleep near my
favorite lion pride at Out of Africa Park later this year. If I do you furs
will be the first to know.

Kamau

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Lionkingcmsl <lion...@snip.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:40:15 -0500, "Kamau" <jc2b...@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote:
\ \snip/ /

> I wonder if the show is available on video. :=3

Well I don't know about video but I found some sites.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Studio/7444/lippy.html
http://w3.nai.net/~wingnut/LippyHardy.html

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/redirect/leaf=switch/from=sr-1206383/ta
rget=buyweb_purchase/ArtistID=FRN-VA-HANNA-BARBERA+CLASSICS/DDCN=SD-8122+718
87+2 Theme music

Lots of hits on the search.

Elynne

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Skytech wrote:
> Elynne <ely...@wolfenet.com> wrote in message
> > > A Tail of Two Cities...
> > Or _A Sale of Two Titties_ by Darles Chickens? ;)
> 'The smell of Two Kitties'?

*opens mouth*

*thinks*

*closes mouth*

*giggles and smirks*

;)

BillCat

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

Skytech wrote in message <8ag3ee$ua6$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Elynne <ely...@wolfenet.com> wrote in message
>> > A Tail of Two Cities...
>> Or _A Sale of Two Titties_ by Darles Chickens? ;)
>
>'The smell of Two Kitties'?
>Skytech

Good, but not as good as the bard.
"Oh, meow
Oh, meow
Wherefore art thou my oh, meow?"

Time (no - passed time) for bed,
BillCat

Kamau

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
RumblePurr wrote in message
<20000312091109...@ng-de1.aol.com>...
>Skytech sez...

\ \snip/ /

>Suppose the frilly musketeer costume was his attempt to tell the world
>something?

Well I guess I'll just have to send you a couple pictures I've got or maybe
just wait and put them on my web site when I get it up. I'll just let you
ponder on what they may be of.
--
Kamau(with more then 1000 posts to read)

RumblePurr

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Kamau sez...

>I'll just let you