Asalaam Alaikum! Check out the new Ibadat App that is making news world over.

muhammad....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014, 9:36:53 AM4/30/14
Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Raheem!
Brothers and Sisters, check out this mobile application - IBADAT. It has been creating news around the world for being the most complete Islamic app available. I tried the Quran recital feature with word-to-audio mapping and it was amazing. It highlights every word as the recitation happens. It also has translation in many languages. Apart from this it also has live relay from Mecca, Prayer compass, Virtual Tasbih, Prayer alerts and amazing wallpapers. I was surprised to see that it is absolutely free. You should all try this out and spread the word. Amazing app simply.
http://corecommunique.com/blackngreen-launches-comprehensive-easy-use-islamic-mobile-app-ibadat/

Download Link for the App: www.ibadatapp.com

Alhamdulillah!