Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Raheem! The best marriage between technology and Islam

Abdul Rehmaan

Apr 23, 2014, 9:12:25 AM4/23/14
Asalaam Alaikum,

I really like this Ibadat app. Its beautifully and elegantly designed. This app comprises of many different and practically useful features. I really like the Quran word highlighting feature, which highlights the word which is being recited. I have yet not seen this feature in any other app and it is really helping me to learn and understand the Quran. Also all other features like Tasbih, live Macca, Azan, Qibla makes this almost a complete app for me. All in all kudos to the developer of the app. I am giving him 4.5 Stars for making a beautiful app and also keeping it free. Try the App and share your experience with me.
Download Link: www.ibadatapp.com
Alhamdulillah!