Cannibals <g>

ro告e

Oct 29, 2002, 5:01:30 AM10/29/02
lol.... maybe i shoulda stuck this in with the MD's/ charity/ salary
thread!!!!

regards
rosie

Several cannibals were recently hired by a big corporation.

"You are all part of our team now," said the HR rep during the welcoming
briefing.

"You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for
something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees."
The cannibals promised.

Four weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard,
and I'm satisfied with you. However, one of our administrators has
disappeared.
Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their
heads
no.

After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others,

"Which one of you idiots ate the administrator?" A hand rose hesitantly, to
which the leader of the cannibals continued, "You fool! For four weeks
we've been eating Managers and no one noticed anything, but NO, you had to
go and eat the administrator!

Dennis

Oct 29, 2002, 9:06:03 AM10/29/02
LOL----

"ro告e" <dont-spa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Derek

Oct 29, 2002, 9:03:30 AM10/29/02
LOL...nice one
Derek

dolce...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2013, 3:51:28 PM12/8/13
that one was really good, wish it was real and i worked there

homely...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 12:45:10 PM5/4/14
thank you for helping us
welcome

homely videos group

Tagline
homely videos, is just for uploading pics, vids etc
Introductionhi i am sudipto from kolkata, i create it, only for uploading videos, pictures etc, as a helping hand of those who can not explore (upload their videos, can not show )their talent, what they really have
1st- If i violating anything then let me know, i will surely take step
2nd- If you have any thing to tel us, or you need our help talk to us here, or mail us, we do the rest with our best
3rd- If i did said anything wrong then forgive me, and also my english

homely videos group
openning, so we looking
1. we are looking for a place where we can build our brunches
2. financial help and advisor
3. professional cameraman
4. need a person to maintain our internet profiles and websites
5. security(officer and men)
6. looking for our 1st client
gmail: homely...@gmail.com