BUY QUALITY XANAX,VALIUM,OXYCODONE,PERCOCETS,NEMBUTAL,ACTAVIS,AMBIEN,HEROIN ETC

1 view

johns...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 12:32:14 AM9/17/16
Limbe Pharmacy is an online Medical shop that meets your requirement in purity Pain Killers, Anti Anxiety, Weight loss, Steroids, Marijuana HGH, ADHD & ED, Research Chemicals + more. We have more 1100 different medicines. in major international markets.We sale at affordable prices in both large and small quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and fast.

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com

BELLOW IS A LIST OF VIEW AVAILABLE DRUGS IN STORCK WITH GUARANTEED DELIVERY WORLDWIDE.

Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )
Xanax .. Pfizer Long Bars
Fentalyn patches
Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Klonopin
Ativan
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills
30 mg blue tablets (A215 & M30)

Mmj strains;
-Og Kush
-Sour diesel
-White Widow
-AK-47
-Hindu Kush
-Blueberry/Blackberry Kush
- AND MANY MORE

Send in your order through TEXT or EMAIL. we shall supply (WITH OR WITHOUT

PRESCRIPTION )

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com
TEXT : (224) 567-7451
CALL: (224) 567-7451

Delivery is overnight and parcel is delivered directly to your nominated delivery address.Order online utilizing a secure online ordering facility.Simple, efficient, confidential and secure.We support our products and services with a 100% guarantee.All our meds are sourced from reputable international pharmaceutical companies and suppliers. Our prices are extremely competitive and if you see the same product elsewhere at a lower price let us
know and we will match it. We do have other meds in stock,so kindly feel free to contact us regarding any med you wish to purchase.Inbox for more details via

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com
TEXT : (224) 567-7451
CALL: (224) 567-7451

Graeme

Sep 17, 2016, 5:29:28 AM9/17/16
In message <5ceec333-1d63-4a02...@googlegroups.com>,
johns...@gmail.com writes

>Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )

Useful when reading yet more spam, I suppose.
--
Geep

John Hall

Sep 17, 2016, 1:59:25 PM9/17/16
In message <bdVAWEIS...@binnsroad.myzen.co.uk>, Graeme
<Gra...@binnsroad.net> writes
Wow! I can't remember the last time I saw a post here. (I don't see any
spam, as my Usenet provider does an excellent job of filtering it out.)
--
John Hall
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin"

Graeme

Sep 17, 2016, 5:39:07 PM9/17/16
In message <+HhC+lDoLY3XFw4O@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>, John Hall
<john_...@jhall.co.uk> writes
>In message <bdVAWEIS...@binnsroad.myzen.co.uk>, Graeme
><Gra...@binnsroad.net> writes
>>
>>Useful when reading yet more spam, I suppose.
>
>Wow! I can't remember the last time I saw a post here. (I don't see any
>spam, as my Usenet provider does an excellent job of filtering it out.)

I'm still subscribed, but even spam is rare these days :-(

I guess everyone is off facebooking. Whatever happened to AFBA, ALUE,
2EGGS, DL etc? Probably best not to answer that!
--
Geep

John Hall

Sep 18, 2016, 4:12:31 AM9/18/16
In message <+kAZIxAF...@binnsroad.myzen.co.uk>, Graeme
<Gra...@binnsroad.net> writes
I tried Facebook, but found it wasn't really designed for having
discussions and that it wasn't for me. I like Livejournal, but as far as
I know none of the old crowd hangs out there.

Mike Fleming

Sep 19, 2016, 3:54:59 PM9/19/16
In article <+kAZIxAF...@binnsroad.myzen.co.uk>, Graeme
dl was eventually overrun by cretins. I think James Follett remains
there, preening.

alue has faded away. Apart from now.

2eggs has a resident troll and rather than carry on in there, some
decamped to Facebook and others just stopped doing anything. I'm in
the Facebook group but rarely read it as I hardly use Facebook.

--
mike

Graeme

Sep 20, 2016, 3:54:14 AM9/20/16
In message <nfg0ubt9shqfibjnj...@4ax.com>, Mike Fleming
<{mike}@tauzero.co.uk> writes

>dl was eventually overrun by cretins. I think James Follett remains
>there, preening.

I read dl over the weekend. Amazed to see the same cretins, still
there.

>alue has faded away. Apart from now.

Indeed.

>2eggs has a resident troll and rather than carry on in there, some
>decamped to Facebook and others just stopped doing anything. I'm in
>the Facebook group but rarely read it as I hardly use Facebook.

Ditto. I do use FB, but under protest, really. Just because so many
others do - friends from Usenet, Yahoo Groups etc.

I sometimes wonder what became of some who no longer seem to be around.
I did notice a certain Mr Barker listed as Burton Mail photographer,
last year.
--
Geep