Logical Proof of a "Soul"

1 view

jaugu...@verizon.net

Mar 20, 2017, 3:02:15 PM3/20/17

Many years ago, I looked for some kind of physical proof regarding a
soul. After much contemplation, I realized there is more than a physical
existence, because each one of us has one very "unique" (one of a kind)
"feature", although every one of us have the same "makeup" (physical
ingredients).

This "feature" is more unique than DNA. Each one of us "experiences
life" (see, hear, etc.) from one body, and no other body. Identical twins,
with identical DNA, "experience life" from his or her own body. My
conclusion was, there is "something" more than a physical existence.

John

Graeme

Jun 5, 2017, 4:43:48 AM6/5/17
In message <otnvcc9jh1pv9gibu...@4ax.com>,
jaugu...@verizon.net writes

>because each one of us has one very "unique" (one of a kind)
>"feature",

> This "feature" is more unique than DNA.

No. No, no, no. Something is either unique, or not. It cannot be
'very' unique or 'more' unique.

--
Geep