Greatest Mystery

1 view

jaugu...@verizon.net

Jul 24, 2023, 10:37:30 AM7/24/23

I assume many of you have wondered about something that you may consider
the greatest mystery (to you). Example, some of you may want to know if
there is life after death or is there a God?

Of all the "mysteries" I do not know, there is one I would love to know
the answer more than any other.

Greatest Mystery to Me:

There was NEVER a "time" when absolutely nothing existed. A "time"
when there was NO mater or energy. "Something" had to always exist.
Perhaps you can consider it "super natural". I would like to know how
"something" always existed without a beginning?

John