14, 600 fall into the Black Sea after ship capsizes

Thomas Joseph

Nov 27, 2019, 12:14:57 AM11/27/19
32 sheep survived, found swimming by the ship. 32 out of more than 14,000. Wow. It was a bah bah black sheep type thing in the black sea. Must have been a lot of bleating going on. Funny, lots if seas in that part of the world starting with the letter B. They were bah bah'ed in the Black Sea. Berserkalistically buried in the Baltic. Black sheep down'd and all bent out of shape in the Bering Straight. Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool. Yes sir, yes sir, a whole boatload full.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2019, 9:49:12 AM11/27/19
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 12:14:57 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> 32 sheep survived, found swimming by the ship. 32 out of more than 14,000. Wow. It was a bah bah black sheep type thing in the black sea. Must have been a lot of bleating going on. Funny, lots if seas in that part of the world starting with the letter B. They were bah bah'ed in the Black Sea. Berserkalistically buried in the Baltic. Black sheep down'd and all bent out of shape in the Bering Straight. Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool. Yes sir, yes sir, a whole boatload full.

Can't sheep swim? Sounds like fake news. Someone had a short bet of sheep futures.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 27, 2019, 11:14:16 PM11/27/19
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 9:49:12 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Can't sheep swim? Sounds like fake news. Someone had a short bet of sheep futures.

Well, 14,000 is a lot of sheep. Probably penned in. Like being in jail when a fire breaks out and the guards take off in a panic. Must have been pure hell for the bleaters. Yes, I suppose they can swim if they're not locked into whatever sinks. I suppose many couldn't get out. Plus the ocean is rough. You're a surfer, right? So you know what it must be like out there in mid ocean with big rolling waves. Anyway, I found the article quite astounding, just the sheer number of living things that died all at once on that ship. They're still making a big deal out of the 1,500 people who were on the Titanic. That's a lot less than 14,000 sheep. I wonder how deep the water is where they went down. Maybe their fur can be salvaged. I like wool. Water logged wool. They can hire divers to go down and bring them up and sell their wool for extra bucks, labeling it as something special, having come from "Salvaged Sea Sheep."

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2019, 12:10:29 PM11/28/19
Your take on the salt water cured bloaters was good. A delicacy. Like the caviar. Stuff the bleater with black caviar. Go for a million each.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 28, 2019, 6:29:59 PM11/28/19
The deep dark sea will be the refrigeration systtheir the future when the electrical grid blows out. Attach food to long ropes and drop them to the bottom of the sea. It's cold down there. Put dead animals in boxes with small holes to allow just enough salted water to get in to tenderize the meat. Global warming? Ice caps melting? Who cares? Our seas are deep and cold. The deep freeze. Plus the tenderizing factor. Some foods will be dramatically improved, not just in taste and texture, but in nutrient maintenance. Plus as you so wisely submit, rare and unique oddball animal food fusions the likes of which our world has never known. Gotta use good strong storage containers - with or without reservation holes - to keep hungry sea creatures from stealing our food.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2019, 1:01:22 PM11/29/19
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> The deep dark sea will be the refrigeration systtheir the future when the electrical grid blows out. Attach food to long ropes and drop them to the bottom of the sea. It's cold down there. Put dead animals in boxes with small holes to allow just enough salted water to get in to tenderize the meat. Global warming? Ice caps melting? Who cares? Our seas are deep and cold. The deep freeze. Plus the tenderizing factor. Some foods will be dramatically improved, not just in taste and texture, but in nutrient maintenance. Plus as you so wisely submit, rare and unique oddball animal food fusions the likes of which our world has never known. Gotta use good strong storage containers - with or without reservation holes - to keep hungry sea creatures from stealing our food.

If the weather is changing one way or the other I can't tell. Nice day today. I live for today. Will die tomorrow. Meanwhile feasting on the tastiest sheep ever.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 29, 2019, 7:06:15 PM11/29/19
On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 1:01:22 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> If the weather is changing one way or the other I can't tell. Nice day today. I live for today. Will die tomorrow. Meanwhile feasting on the tastiest sheep ever.

Really though, I see deep sea food freezing as conservation of the future. Very deep is the ocean in some spots. So dark you can't see. And freezing cold. Food could last a long time down there. And I was not joking about boxes that are built to let in just enough sea water to tenderize the meat contained within. Sometimes instead of hunks of meat it's the whole animal. Like those sheep. Who knows what they might taste like if they were dragged up out of the deep? Let them lie down there a few weeks or months, then bring them up and taste test them - could be the wave of the future. Trending. New age. Generation X and Beyond.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2019, 12:54:03 PM11/30/19
I saw a video about Polar Bears. The Global warming people been using the Polar Bear as their poster child. They been claiming the Bears are going extinct. What has been happening is the Bear populations are increasing. Perhaps Polar Bears don't really like the arctic but adapted so the y could get by. Now with it warming up some they can thrive. Scientist can be the dumbest fucks.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 30, 2019, 6:02:02 PM11/30/19
On Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 12:54:03 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I saw a video about Polar Bears. The Global warming people been using the Polar Bear as their poster child. They been claiming the Bears are going extinct. What has been happening is the Bear populations are increasing. Perhaps Polar Bears don't really like the arctic but adapted so the y could get by. Now with it warming up some they can thrive. Scientist can be the dumbest fucks.

Scientists provide the data for the global warming alarmists to use. I like your take on it. Of course they probably didn't like the climate before adapting to it. The scientific community is divided on lots of stuff. They are like experts who are used by both the prosecutors and defense in court trials. Each trots in their own expert witness to support their contentions. I bought a coke in a fast food place the other day and the ice was melting faster than I wanted. "Fucking global warming", I boomed as I took the 24 ounce cup to the counter and demanded a refund. Just kidding. I would never buy a soda at any fast food place. I am in the computer room at my building and am having a 20 ounce coke though. From the machine in the rec room. One dollar. Not bad now and then.

Ras

Nov 30, 2019, 8:27:29 PM11/30/19

MORE BAD LUCK FOR DEVIL SATAN "JEW"
BOZO_DE_KIKE.
ALLEGATIONS OF HIM FUCKING SHEEP IS WARRANTED.

IMPORTANT FACTS:

BOZO_DE_KIKE CANNOT DISCUSS ANYTHING WITHOUT
BRINGING UP THE TOTAL SATAN KIKE SMUT THAT FILLS
HIS HEAD. THE KIKE CANNOT STOP FROM FALSELY
ACCUSING PEOPLE OF THE SAME THING HE DOES HIMSELF.

THE KIKE IS A HOMO
THE KIKE LIKES TO EAT BUTT
THE KIKE IS A PEDOPHILE
THE KIKE IS BUTT UGLY.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 1, 2019, 11:45:23 AM12/1/19
This end of the world is taking too long. I need a quicker end. Maybe suicide. That is what this is all about. Force people to kill themselves. Well I am on to it. I will not be a sheep.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 1, 2019, 2:32:49 PM12/1/19
On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 11:45:23 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> This end of the world is taking too long. I need a quicker end. Maybe suicide. That is what this is all about. Force people to kill themselves. Well I am on to it. I will not be a sheep.

I watched Spartacus again last night on TCM. Every time I see it it gets more boring. Too long for one thing. And I am not a huge fan of Kirk Douglas. He was lucky to be in a few interesting movies such as "Ace in the Hole" where he played a reporter in Arizona with a guy named Leo trapped in a caved in mine. Remember that one? But Douglas is sullen and not very likable. As for Spartacus there were parts that were ok, but overall it was too long and his female love interest Jean Simmons looked like something right out of an acting class. Also too many New York accents in the movie.

Anyway, maybe you're wondering why I'm bringing up that movie in response to your wanting to get dying over with quickly. At the end of the movie after the Romans had crucified all of Spartacus' men they saved Spartacus and his friend Antonitus for last. They ordered them to fight to the death with the 'winner' being crucified. As they circled each other with large knives yelling at the other, "Let me kill you, I don't want you to be crucified", until finally Spartacus, because he was a leader among men, yelled out to Antonitus, "This is my final order, let me kill you - I will be the one to be crucified." Then he quickly stabbed his friend to end his agony. Then they took Spartacus to the cross and hung him up to thirst to death. It was funny because if being crucified is so bad why didn't they just stab each other at the same time and deny the Romans the pleasure of seeing one of them crucified? I'll tell you why. Because no matter how bad we want to die we are all cursed with the same annoying will to live, clinging on in the hopes that maybe somehow things will reverse themselves and everything will work out fine in the end.

The End.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 2, 2019, 9:40:14 AM12/2/19
Kill me! No kill me! Kill me first. Sounds like schoolyard shit.

Kirk D is ok. Not a big fan. I liked him in Harms Way. Also Paths of Glory. But did he make those better? Maybe not. But he was ok. You often mention his kid being better because of TV series training. I think you are right.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 2, 2019, 4:38:01 PM12/2/19
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 9:40:14 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Kirk D is ok. Not a big fan. I liked him in Harms Way. Also Paths of Glory. But did he make those better? Maybe not. But he was ok. You often mention his kid being better because of TV series training. I think you are right.

The son does not have star power - the cleft chin, the look of Kirk - but the more I see Kirk in things the more I see him as an over actor. Even in Paths of Glory he screams at times. He was fortunate to be a few memorable movies. I do not dislike the guy, only saying that over time more and more guys I liked a bit in the past seem to be over actors at heart. Also the older I get the more I see the reverse - the more I begin to like guys like Charlton Heston. It is not easy to play famous historical figures. But even beyond that he did a good job in Soylent Green and other movies and rarely seemed to over act. Today I like guys I used to think could not act, but that is a good thing because the older I get the less I like actors period. Saw "Burn" the other night. Brando again using a ridiculous British accent. It's hilarious when guys from today appear as guests on TCM and so forth and rave about Brando. One of them, John Turturro, was one of many in a collage of present day actors raving about the master. He said, "Well, there's Brando and then there's the rest of us." What a fucking idiot.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 3, 2019, 7:49:58 AM12/3/19
No mention of Dean? I don't care for Brando. Godfather was ok but that was a character part. He seemed like an overachieving downs syndrome baby.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 3, 2019, 7:54:17 PM12/3/19
On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 7:49:58 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> No mention of Dean? I don't care for Brando. Godfather was ok but that was a character part. He seemed like an overachieving downs syndrome baby.

His parents were in the biz. Mother owned some kind of playhouse. He was chosen because of the method crew of his time he was the best and most charismatic looking. I am not jealous of that, that is simply the way it is. He was chosen to be a star and the method people used his name to promote their acting schools. In return he had to mention them from time to time. He was ok when he didn't act. I liked the guy in Guys and Dolls. A musical by the way. But I liked it. It was a Damon Runyon thing.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 4, 2019, 7:55:07 AM12/4/19
Who gives a shit? Seriously. Who will give me a shit.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 4, 2019, 5:29:24 PM12/4/19
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 7:55:07 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Who gives a shit? Seriously. Who will give me a shit.

Shit is high end stuff. Even the sewers charge money. Try going in and stealing shit from the sewer and you'll find the cops on your ass in a hurry. Dog shit off the street is easy. An occasional homeless bum turd if you can get to it before everyone else. But otherwise it's a costly thing. People think otherwise, that shit is cheap. But they have not yet been in a situation where they needed to buy it. Who will give you a shit? Not many people will do so. Most are hoarding their unflushed turds and housing them in freezers to be sold later on the underground market.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 5, 2019, 7:49:38 AM12/5/19
When shit goes underground you will soon follow.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 6, 2019, 2:22:36 AM12/6/19

Follow the river
Go with the flow
Ride on a turd raft
Where the stinky winds blow

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2019, 7:44:33 AM12/6/19
Yes. Follow it.
Or swallow it.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 6, 2019, 6:59:41 PM12/6/19
On Friday, December 6, 2019 at 7:44:33 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Yes. Follow it.
> Or swallow it.

Follow it - AND swallow it

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2019, 8:39:31 PM12/6/19
Have you watched the impeachment show on TV? I have seen some on You Tube. Apparently Trump is a Ukraine spy. I think he is going to be executed. Hope it is also Televised.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 7, 2019, 8:08:02 PM12/7/19
I don't follow any of that shit. I don't understand it and don't want to. Hillary's emails, Trump with the Russians, I don't understand any if it. And I am glad. Most if the people who talk about it don't know anything either. But they pretend they do. These are the voters. A bunch of fools. I honestly never knew what they were talking about with the emails and the Russian thing. It's like Watergate. Nobody knew what it was but they all talked about it like they did - because it was trending.

I am trending toward sleep. Been in bed almost two days going on 3. Just took some pills and will go back to the dreams. Will have a ton of chores tomorrow as a result, but that's the way I do it sometimes. I feel half guilty about it sometimes but then I think maybe I'm just a high class intuit e guy and I know I need a break. So will get back to this group tomorrow from the library. Have not been outside since Wednesday.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 8, 2019, 2:14:57 PM12/8/19
On Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 8:08:02 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I don't follow any of that shit. I don't understand it and don't want to. Hillary's emails, Trump with the Russians, I don't understand any if it. And I am glad. Most if the people who talk about it don't know anything either. But they pretend they do. These are the voters. A bunch of fools. I honestly never knew what they were talking about with the emails and the Russian thing. It's like Watergate. Nobody knew what it was but they all talked about it like they did - because it was trending.
>
> I am trending toward sleep. Been in bed almost two days going on 3. Just took some pills and will go back to the dreams. Will have a ton of chores tomorrow as a result, but that's the way I do it sometimes. I feel half guilty about it sometimes but then I think maybe I'm just a high class intuit e guy and I know I need a break. So will get back to this group tomorrow from the library. Have not been outside since Wednesday.

Be weary of global warming. It may be very very hot. Try not to catch on fire.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 8, 2019, 3:18:01 PM12/8/19
On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 2:14:57 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Be weary of global warming. It may be very very hot. Try not to catch on fire.

You can't beat the global warming fanatics. When it gets too hot they blame the global warming. But even when it gets too cold they say that too is a result of the adverse affects of global warming. And they blame everyone but themselves for it. They make me sick. I wish the icecaps were not melting. I wish they'd move south and overtake the anti global warming people. Let them live in an iceberg for a while, then let's hear them complain about global warming. Gotta go. Talk with you later.

I PROMISE

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2019, 7:57:05 AM12/9/19
It is climate change. So what else is new? I say picking the weather as a political crisis was brilliant since it is so unpredictable. No matter what happens they can claim the result is because of insufficient taxes and laws.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 9, 2019, 6:22:33 PM12/9/19
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 7:57:05 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> It is climate change. So what else is new? I say picking the weather as a political crisis was brilliant since it is so unpredictable. No matter what happens they can claim the result is because of insufficient taxes and laws.

Brilliant, perhaps. Predictable, of course. Now really, if scientific proof existed - the irrefutable kind of proof - that things most people use on a daily basis - electricity, cellphones, etc. - were harmful to our planet, how many people would stop using them? It's much easier to blame industry and politicians. As long as they can point the finger they can continue avoiding having to make any kind of sacrifice on a personal level to make the world a better place. They are all full of crap.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2019, 10:07:36 PM12/9/19
How scared are you of the weather? I get scared in the middle of a hurricane than the eye (or asshole) comes over and all is calm. Very peaceful. Than bam it picks up again. Scares the crap out of me. Now that's weather.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 10, 2019, 4:08:30 AM12/10/19
Earthquakes had me going down 3 flights of steps without hardly touching a single one. Never saw a tornado. Hurricanes are probably the worst but at least you get some warning.wThe aftershocks from quakes go on for months. Each time we're thinking its the big one and everyone is ducking under pool tables or scrambling up or down the steps for a way out. Imagine being dropped off via helicopter alone in Antarctica. No bad weather, just ordinary conditions. Or in the middle of the Sahara desert. Or in the middle of the ocean on a raft. In a universe of terrifying extremes, even here in our own planet under normal conditions there are locales that are nightmares beyond belief.

Life is a hurricane
And death is the eye
Then we come back
And it's "Cry Daddy Cry."

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 10, 2019, 7:59:23 AM12/10/19
The better off people have it the worse they complain. It makes me angry.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 10, 2019, 4:09:52 PM12/10/19
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 7:59:23 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The better off people have it the worse they complain. It makes me angry.

They can't complain enough to suit me. I am not in the least jealous of people who 'own' more than me, but I do love when people who live beyond their means go down the tubes. I don't care if I know them personally and they are friends of mine, they deserve what they get. Of course no lesson will be learned. They'll pretend they've learned their lesson. But if things roll around their way again they'll jump right back into the materialistic life the same way a hoarder with a newly cleaned out residence will jump right back into hoarding the minute the cleaning crew walks out the door.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 11, 2019, 12:10:35 AM12/11/19
I got a lot of stuff. More than I can play with. I been cleaning some out. You are right about creating space for more. Well in the end I will only need a ashtray for my ashes.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 11, 2019, 7:01:47 PM12/11/19
I won't even need that. It will be the pauper's grave for me, the richest man alive. Gobbled by the dirt. Did perhaps at one time busted by the hard swinging axes and shovels of Luke and Mark McCain.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 11, 2019, 9:43:16 PM12/11/19
On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 7:01:47 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I won't even need that. It will be the pauper's grave for me, the richest man alive. Gobbled by the dirt. Did perhaps at one time busted by the hard swinging axes and shovels of Luke and Mark McCain.

The Rifleman versus the Hogg. Who would win? The Hogg has the press on his side. McCain only has his rifle. Going to be a real showdown.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 12, 2019, 12:11:10 AM12/12/19
The answer is obvious. Nobody beats McCain. Nobody. That school The High went to, and what happened that day when a bunch if his fellow students died by gunfire would look like an outing in the park compared to what would go down if The Hogg and his cronies ever had the temerity to challenge McCain and his big repeating rifle. The halls of learning would be splattered with the brains if those who learned their lessons a tad too late. No more living high on the Hogg for any of them.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 12, 2019, 8:45:19 AM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 12:11:10 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> The answer is obvious. Nobody beats McCain. Nobody. That school The High went to, and what happened that day when a bunch if his fellow students died by gunfire would look like an outing in the park compared to what would go down if The Hogg and his cronies ever had the temerity to challenge McCain and his big repeating rifle. The halls of learning would be splattered with the brains if those who learned their lessons a tad too late. No more living high on the Hogg for any of them.

McCain becomes a Hogg farmer. Makin bacon while Mark beats his meat.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 12, 2019, 6:53:56 PM12/12/19
Tell ya the truth this Hogg character isn't worth the time of day. What the duck has he ever done if value? I'd he entertaining? I would day yes, but only after we have worked him into our script. On his own he is nothing. An actual hog has more value. He is note a worm than a Hogg. Is this mraniness piece of crap really worth our time? He is famous only because he was lucky enough to attend the same school where others his age famously died. Can't blame him for trying to take advantage, but so far he had not given enough to merit attention. He is not a Hogg. He is not even a Pigg. He is not even a sty. Be is Slop. Muck. Quick sand. I hope he drowns in himself.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 12, 2019, 9:43:16 PM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 6:53:56 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Tell ya the truth this Hogg character isn't worth the time of day. What the duck has he ever done if value? I'd he entertaining? I would day yes, but only after we have worked him into our script. On his own he is nothing. An actual hog has more value. He is note a worm than a Hogg. Is this mraniness piece of crap really worth our time? He is famous only because he was lucky enough to attend the same school where others his age famously died. Can't blame him for trying to take advantage, but so far he had not given enough to merit attention. He is not a Hogg. He is not even a Pigg. He is not even a sty. Be is Slop. Muck. Quick sand. I hope he drowns in himself.

The Global warming girl made Time Man of the year. The Hogg couldn't even make the cover of the farm report.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 13, 2019, 7:41:53 PM12/13/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 9:43:16 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The Global warming girl made Time Man of the year. The Hogg couldn't even make the cover of the farm report.

LOL. They need to get together. She's a bit young for the Hogg, but I don't think it would be illegal. She can help make the Hogg more famous and maybe he can do the same for her. "Time Man of the Year", what a joke. How about "The World's Sexiest Women? Or the World's sexiest man? I saw one the other day going through the checkout aisle - world's sexiest man - and it was John Legend, the singer. A creepy looking guy in my opinion. It's a fact, take almost any of these so called sexy people and stick them in a bar filled with college kids at closing time and when they come out the door none of them will stick out as anything special. The world is full of good looking people. Genuine ugliness is much rarer and harder to come by. Anyway, The Hogg and Greta need to get together. Maybe it will happen. Soon I hope.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 13, 2019, 10:17:10 PM12/13/19
I see domestic violence in their future. She tells him his carbon footprint is tracking in pollution, he pulls a gun. The cops arrive. The Hogg tries to shoot it out. Greta jumps in front of the hogg to save him and takes a bullet to her face. She is now hideously ugly but the Hogg doesn't care. He loves her anyway. They have Hogg kids . Then the kids drown due to rising sea levels.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 14, 2019, 6:48:47 PM12/14/19
On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I see domestic violence in their future. She tells him his carbon footprint is tracking in pollution, he pulls a gun. The cops arrive. The Hogg tries to shoot it out. Greta jumps in front of the hogg to save him and takes a bullet to her face. She is now hideously ugly but the Hogg doesn't care. He loves her anyway. They have Hogg kids . Then the kids drown due to rising sea levels.

The Greta/Hogg saga continues. Good work. "Carbon footprint - tracking in", lol. When will we realize we can't stop pollution because we are pollution? We are germs. Pollution is our handiwork, the byproduct of progress. Can't people accept that and just move on? For the love of God people, ease up and move forward. Let the future open up to us and embrace it clean or foul as the offspring of all mankind and even the so called innocent creatures that have somehow managed to evade extinction over the long and many years.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2019, 9:03:56 PM12/14/19
I am a save the whale guy. Stop polluting but global warming because of cow farts? Well for the sake of a decent burger I will wear hi waters.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 15, 2019, 2:58:46 AM12/15/19
They recently found a whale with several thousand pounds of plastic in its stomach. Any creature that needs to eat it's own body weight per day needs to go extinct. Now if they could find a way to shrink whales down to 5 or 10 pounds, OK, in that case I'm on their side. In the meantime the dumpster of life awaits them. It awaits us all. Too much food. Too prehistoric. The dinosaur of the sea. Get those get fuckers out of here. Now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 15, 2019, 1:19:09 PM12/15/19
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 2:58:46 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> They recently found a whale with several thousand pounds of plastic in its stomach. Any creature that needs to eat it's own body weight per day needs to go extinct. Now if they could find a way to shrink whales down to 5 or 10 pounds, OK, in that case I'm on their side. In the meantime the dumpster of life awaits them. It awaits us all. Too much food. Too prehistoric. The dinosaur of the sea. Get those get fuckers out of here. Now.

Why are they eating plastic? Well in a way that's good. Less fish so more fish for us.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 15, 2019, 3:09:09 PM12/15/19
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 1:19:09 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Why are they eating plastic? Well in a way that's good. Less fish so more fish for us.

I don't think they eat as much as they just sort of open their mouths as they swim along taking everything in as it comes their way. The whale is the sewer of the sea!

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 15, 2019, 9:05:25 PM12/15/19
And the sea is the sewer of man.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 16, 2019, 3:03:14 AM12/16/19
I am very tired and still may not be able to sleep but am heading into the sewer of slumber hoping to dream of farts emerging from Greta Thornburg's sea faring ass while wallowing in the mud-crusted cheeks of the Hogg's sweating sty stink.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 16, 2019, 8:41:09 AM12/16/19
On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 3:03:14 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I am very tired and still may not be able to sleep but am heading into the sewer of slumber hoping to dream of farts emerging from Greta Thornburg's sea faring ass while wallowing in the mud-crusted cheeks of the Hogg's sweating sty stink.

I read where John Lennon's glasses sold for 200K. Baba Ruth's bat sold for 1 million. Mr. Shits underwear will be worth a fortune.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 16, 2019, 6:17:38 PM12/16/19
On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 8:41:09 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I read where John Lennon's glasses sold for 200K. Baba Ruth's bat sold for 1 million. Mr. Shits underwear will be worth a fortune.

Until recently with old age grabbing a hold of him Mr. Shit had never once in his life shit his pants. Yet his underwear had a distinct odor combining the best of the nether regions - farts, turds, and piss. I have at least 300 pair of his underwear in storage. He says I can sell them, but only after he is dead. I never thought I'd say this, but he's an old guy and he's pretty much done everything he could to advance his science and art = so I really wish he'd hurry up and die so I can sell his underwear as times are getting financially tough for me. I am also friends with a guy named Mr. Shoe whose socks have a similarly unique odor. I have over 100 pairs of his socks in my bureau. He says I can sell them when he dies. I do not keep his socks in the same drawer, or even the same bureau, with Mr. Shit's underwear. I will not sully the unique individual offerings of these great men by co-mingling their generous contributions to society. Mr. Shoe is not as famous as Mr. Shit. But he will be when he dies. I will see to it.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 16, 2019, 6:23:18 PM12/16/19
On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 8:41:09 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
I read that Lennon's glasses are magical. Not sure if it's true or not. I heard that whoever wears them takes on the magical artistic talents of Lennon in his prime - writing, singing, drawing, the whole shebang. One guy who owned them at one point wanted to wear them around the clock, but his eyes were different from John's so he had the lenses removed, going only with the frames. The magic died. He had to put the lenses back in. From then on he would walk around very slowly grabbing at things to prop himself up as he walked along in near blindness. He did not want to give up the magic. But eventually he got tired of not being able to see where he was going, so he sold the glasses and they now sit in a museum, useless except to those who view them as collectables. One day someone with the same eyesight as John will buy the glasses and the magic will be born anew. Just "Imagine" it. New songs. New artwork. Even a new Yoko. Lennon .02. Upgraded. Modern. Futuristic. Better than ever. I can't wait for it to happen.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 16, 2019, 8:42:03 PM12/16/19
I had never heard of Mr. Shoe. I wonder why? Have you been keeping him a secret?

Thomas Joseph

Dec 16, 2019, 9:03:33 PM12/16/19
I've been keeping Mr.Shoe under my hat. A sock style hat like the one Scrooge used to wear.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2019, 7:42:28 AM12/17/19
On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 9:03:33 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I've been keeping Mr.Shoe under my hat. A sock style hat like the one Scrooge used to wear.

Marley would use that hat to jerk off in.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 17, 2019, 5:24:48 PM12/17/19
And drown Tiny Tim in the process.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2019, 9:14:07 PM12/17/19
On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 5:24:48 PM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> And drown Tiny Tim in the process.

When I first saw Tiny Tim I thought of the 'singer' from the 60's wondering what he had to do with jerking off in your Marley hat.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 18, 2019, 5:43:31 PM12/18/19
When I first saw your post I didn't know what you were talking about until I remembered the Marley comment with me throwing Dicken's Tiny Tim into the mix. Truth is I never read any of those books and don't know much about most of Dicken's characters except for Scrooge. It took me a while to know what you were talking about. Of course I remember Tiny Tim the singer from the 60s and actually enjoyed some of his recordings to some extent. Gonna have to look him up and see how old he was when he died. See if I have beat him out. I'm 72. Did he make it that far? If not, another one bites the dust. I'm moving up. Soon it will be just me and you duking it out for World's Oldest Man honors.

Looked it up. Died in '96 at age 64. Depending on his coffin's strength he could be pure dust by now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 18, 2019, 8:20:56 PM12/18/19
He was old when he was doing his Tiny Tim bit. 64. I am 64 now.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 18, 2019, 11:36:05 PM12/18/19
He was a unique and identifiable novelty source and for that I give him credit.