Dildos in Space

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2022, 5:09:46 PM1/24/22
The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2022, 5:28:36 PM1/25/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Made from real human dick skins hardened to petrification with some kind of steam process to complicated to describe. The best rockets are made with multiple skins from multiple societies, the culture of each represented in the dick skins. The Negro dick skins for example are 'tree bark tough' and usually used for the base of the rocket, same as they came from the base of the cock. The softer, more delicate skins of the upper shaft and warhead and taken from tribes from Northern climes, Sweden and even further up if possible. Funny, the skins get thinner and more delicate the further north we go, yet when we go all the way up, as far north as possible, we run into Eskimos who for some reason have some of the most rugged and least smooth dick skins in the world. Yet our rockets are varied and we use skins from all over the world, so the Eskimo dick skin is as important as any in the long haul. In fact, the cost of the Eskimo dick skin is high because there are less Eskimos. In the end a lot of shit comes down to mathematics, doesn't it?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 26, 2022, 3:15:37 PM1/26/22
Build the dick rockets and they will cum.

Judith Latham

Jan 26, 2022, 3:40:55 PM1/26/22
What about the Chinese? I tell tell you from experience that they have
needle dicks.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 2:19:43 AM1/27/22

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:sssbkm$f1a$1...@dont-email.me...

What about the Chinese? I tell tell you from experience that they have
needle dicks.

Any idiot can figure it out that you were at Panda Express and were
pigging-out and trying to make some moves on some of the male asian
workers - see how you hold a grudge against the chinese because some lousy
fortune cookie wasn't deposited onto your plastic tray - what happened? -
did you cry out for some help in the toilet and were hoping that some sort
of Xi Jinping face on a young stud employee and try to make-out with you in
the woman's restroom? - i am sure that you have mistaken chinese penis with
the many chop sticks all over you house! - really fat people have fatty
bloated brains - is that not true? - 400 lb. disaster of a person, from food
newsgroups to our newsgroup, and like an elephant you come sitting on,
stepping on, and trying to dominate all spaces, just like you take up at
least 3 seats on a jet airplane. For his entire life . . .thin as a rail
emaciated feeble New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, has the same type of
bloated control freak insulting beastial creature - who is a fake jew
because fake jews do not fast, nor do they pray!
Watching you go through Safeway checkout, or Costco must be amusing for
those around you - you are just an obnoxious Chris Christie creepy
slime-ball oppressive bossy bully vibe. You can go back to eating now
Judith you fake jew.

Judith Latham

Jan 27, 2022, 3:59:29 PM1/27/22
Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Thomas Joseph

Jan 29, 2022, 1:05:19 AM1/29/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Build the dick rockets and they will cum.

Rocket fueled ballsacks ready to blow
As big dicks cry, "Go Daddy Go.!"
A gathering crowd to watch the big blast
Just like summing, they hope it will last

Now the dorkus is jumping and twitching with glee
As fumes from the nuts run like squirrels up a tree
The crowd is growing antsy to throw their confetti
As the cock rocket goes up then comes down like a big lump of formless spaghetti

Thomas Joseph

Jan 29, 2022, 1:08:25 AM1/29/22
Judith Latham wrote:

> Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
> I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
> behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Let's be honest here, Judith. You are the only female in this group. If there were others Bozo #2 might not talk to you at all. Right now you have no competition. You purposely picked this group because there were no women here. Am I right? Do you have any girlfriends? If so, please invite some of them to post here so we can get a more accurate reading on your level of attraction or lack of it.

We must compare.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 2:19:31 PM1/29/22

wrote in message news:...

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1...@dont-email.me...

Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
attracts flies.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 29, 2022, 4:24:18 PM1/29/22
bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
> taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
> Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
> you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
> is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
> here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
> attracts flies.

LOL............attracts flies. One of my favorite videos of all time featuring a guy with a really hard large cock and a girl with massive ass cheeks. She was on top, her cheeks vibrating over his humming boner which was deep inside her and unseen by me which is fine because I am not gay. The scene was shot outdoors. There were large flies buzzing around the cunt/ass/cock area and I had no way of knowing which of the 3 most attracted them. I figure the ass. But who knows? It had to be a good video for me to manage to jerk off with those flies buzzing in and out. In an odd way it made it even more special - air-mailing the sweet stench of giant ass cheeks my way on the wings of shit flies. They were not pleasant to look at but added a touch of reality to the scene. In fact, when she first took off her panties I went, "Wow, I'll bet those cheeks stink real good." The flies were proof that beneath the crust of her asshole lay a pudding of luxurious stink that even the snobbiest of shit flies could not reject.

Judith Latham

Jan 30, 2022, 10:30:22 AM1/30/22
Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
up there the deeper you go.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 30, 2022, 1:33:18 PM1/30/22
Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

Judith Latham

Jan 30, 2022, 2:55:36 PM1/30/22
That could only be with an unclean woman. Myself and most of the women
I've come to know douche on a regular basis. No flies by these pussies.
Those must be some sick people who are actually into that, and I know
well there are men who would engage in such activity even though the
idea repulses them; but that's because they're desperate to get laid. A
confident man would never do it.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Thomas Joseph

Jan 30, 2022, 5:24:26 PM1/30/22
Judith Latham wrote:

> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
> up there the deeper you go.

Glad to hear someone other than myself grooving on stink for a while, but believe me there is no one can lecture when it comes to stink. It's my topic. As for the fake Bozo, yes, sometimes I'm wrong. And I'll bet if there were some kind of official 'real vs fake Bozo' contest you'd be wrong sometimes too. In general I know the difference and sometimes prefer not to reply to either of them. Bozo is not as nuts as his imitator, at least not on the surface - but in many ways is uglier and more hateful in falsely appropriate ways. Plus I'll admit, sometimes even knowing it's the fake Bozo I respond more to the post than to the person. But generally I tend to ignore the guy. I hope you and Ollie are following my lead and using the star system. The guy posts long shit almost immediately after any of us posts, so when we go into the thread it looks like nothing's there. But if you star it you know Ollie or I are or have been actively involved.

"Your philosophy stinks." (quote from movie, "Detour", early 50s.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 30, 2022, 5:26:52 PM1/30/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

On the one hand I was definitely turned off by the flies. There were a ton of them and they were flitting back and forth around the guy's balls and the girls ass. They were definitely annoying, yet in some odd way added a certain truthfulness to the scene. The guy and girl were bringing the sex - and not a bad scene at that - but the flies were bringing the stink, something video and film are not quite ready for yet.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 30, 2022, 5:28:23 PM1/30/22
Judith Latham wrote:

> confident man would never do it.

Well, you're on the right track because I am not a confidant man.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 31, 2022, 6:43:41 PM1/31/22

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2022, 11:28:31 AM2/1/22
Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Judith Latham

Feb 1, 2022, 3:54:17 PM2/1/22
On 1/30/2022 5:24 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
>> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
>> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
>> up there the deeper you go.
>

> Glad to hear someone other than myself grooving on stink for a while, but believe me there is no one can lecture when it comes to stink. It's my topic. As for the fake Bozo, yes, sometimes I'm wrong. And I'll bet if there were some kind of official 'real vs fake Bozo' contest you'd be wrong sometimes too.

Bozo uses Google, his forger uses astraweb. As long as I'm not too lazy
to check, I'll never be wrong.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2022, 8:08:53 PM2/1/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Good point. Raises some interesting questions, such as what exactly is the reason for it. Could be more than one reason. I'd say first and foremost that decaying meat and garbage are easy to get at. Imagine if upon death all things meat turned to garbage as a new life form - garbage that is alive. I think it's alive anyway. But I'm talking about alive and saddled as are all with the annoying will to live, so that when flies gather round it, it gathers up in one giant move to race away, the flies in pursuit. I guess all living things have it equally hard. We can't see it from their perspective. House cats in the hands of gentle generous people have it made. But maybe flies have it made too. It's odd how things look all peaceful but there are little living hells in everything we don't all see. Like cattle on the pastures. Looks lovely. What a life. Doing nothing. Just waiting for a butchering they may not even know is coming. But the flies. Have you ever come close to a steer? They are covered in flies. It seems they grew tails specifically to swipe them away.

Let us enjoy God's bounty together as we suffer together in peace and love

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2022, 8:13:10 PM2/1/22

> Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Have they conducted truth tests on flies yet? They see flies munching on shit and other rotting things and assume that's what they like. But do they know for sure? I say multiple dishes of multiple foods must be laid out, all at the same time, as a horde of shit flies are unleashed in the massive dining hall. Multiple cameras, later be be viewed in slo mo, are recording it from all angles. Which food will they drift to? Will it be shit? Will it be garbage? Under controlled conditions I can't say for sure. But in my life, it seems flies tend to like whatever I'm eating. I can spread their favorites all over the room - shit and garbage, the stuff they're supposed to like, but it will be my food they're buzzing after. Bastards.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2022, 8:18:51 PM2/1/22
Judith Latham wrote:

> Bozo uses Google, his forger uses astraweb. As long as I'm not too lazy
> to check, I'll never be wrong.

Too much work. I say the star system is best. I use google. I never paid attention to the stars, not fully anyway, till after the invasion. I posted yesterday and starred them. Click on the star. Only you can see it. You can always un-star it. Anyway, it's a help. I know about the headers but it seems they don't always appear. Where do you access them? See, there's another word I don't like - access. You have to access stuff. Why? For the love of God in living heaven - WHY!

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2022, 7:33:12 PM2/2/22
I invited Great and the Hogg to a Polish wedding to keep the flies off the bride.
Message has been deleted

Judith Latham

Feb 4, 2022, 4:07:44 PM2/4/22
On 1/27/2022 10:00 PM,NOT bosod...@gmail.com but his forger wrote:

> "Judith Latham"  wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1...@dont-email.me...
>
> Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
> I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
> behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.
>

> Grizzle is good on some brisket butt you Judith Latham are the epitome
> of grizzle on the bone -- nobody gets a boner looking at a 500 lb.
> monster who cannot even fit in the booths at Burger King or any other
> booths -- so you get your take-out order for the size of 3 families and
> get that home and schlopp down the whole thing -- a banquet for you
> alone -- you disgusting fat cow with absolutely no self control -- why
> do you lie about my feet being stinky you greasy gigantic stinky mess
> yourself? -- how dare you! -- what kind of an automobile can you get
> into at 500 lbs.? -- one of those vans? -- with fork lift? -- hoisted
> into the back of a pickup on plopped onto a dirty sofa? -- butt lets get
> real about the anus toilet constant only activities in Judith Latham's
> life -- the bloated fat cow is nowhere far from the toilet -- who gets
> to clean your 500 lbs. toilet during cleaning if any? -- you fat pig --
> you eat a whole box of twinkies -- you eat a whole bag of large chips --
> you eat a whole large pizza and want another -- you drink gallons of
> Pepsi -- I know its Pepsi because only a total evil dummy would drink
> Pepsi -- you are a disaster of a person go back to the food newsgroups
> and salivate and be obnoxious and false accusing over there -- turn up
> the oven heat and go and get baked or broiled I don't care you grizzle
> brisket greasy stinky evil monster -- nobody wants to get into your
> drawers except to look for some loot while you are on the toilet -- when
> are you ever going to get anywhere near obsession over your physical
> body you un-healthy heart attack just ready to pounce on your corpse --
> my feet wil be stinky when I kick you in the ass in that fisting thing
> you seem to be into -- imagine whats under the fingernails after a
> session like that -- back to KFC finger licking good for a total pig you
> Judith Lathan who of course likes to eat shit, always liked eating shit
> because food addiction goes right into feeding the need, the addiction,
> and you chow down on all kinds of crap, poops, dog shit turns you on
> because at 500 lbs you are always hungry, you are always eating, you
> never put the fork down, the spoon is never far from your grasp while
> you inhale contents of a whole refrigerator when you get the munchies --
> go away you fake jew who never fasts and never prays!

I am totally convinced that you want to have sex with me. Take care of
your hygiene first, learn some manners, and lose any anti-Semitic
inclinations you may have. Then, and only then, will I ever consider
being intimate with you. Just because I consider it is not a guarantee
that it will happen.

Message has been deleted

Thomas Joseph

Feb 4, 2022, 8:23:13 PM2/4/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Regardless of shape, will they ever get us where we want to go? I have doubts. Sure, they made it to the moon. Big deal, that's not even a million miles away. Kicked around a bunch of sand and took some photos. It's a start, but I'm afraid it's going to stall big time. At the highest speeds we've got today astronauts will die of old age before they reach their destination. In the meantime, rockets shaped like dildos go to Venus, and rockets shaped like cunts go to Mars.

By the way, haven't posted in days and expected to see a lot of my posts responded to. I'm telling you, the guy comes in and posts a bunch which forces my threads to page 2 or even 3. But they are very noticeable - to me because they are starred, and to you and others because they are all in a row and you would recognize the subject matter if not the titles themselves. I don't care if you don't read my posts, but I feel like I'm not talking to anybody when I hit the send button and they are never seen. I'm telling you, it works - find the threads into which you and I have been corresponding, then star them. Sure, the intruder will force his way into those threads, but at least you know which threads they are, you don't have to go searching thread after thread. My long line of unanswered posts is on page 2. Sorry for all the technicality and shit, but as things stand right now I am posting to just one person - you - as well as our loyal lurking readership of course - and I hate to see them peter out on the back pages.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 4, 2022, 8:31:49 PM2/4/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I invited Great and the Hogg to a Polish wedding to keep the flies off the bride.

Good concept. But I'm telling you I've seen it all when it comes to examining the behavior of flies, and I still can't figure them out. Maybe they are just inherently greedy. I'll admit I never tried "The Hogg and Greta", but I have laid out plates of the food flies love most - shit, puke, opened garbage bags with rotting broccoli, etc. - and no matter how much I give them on their own plates they keep coming to mine. I'll bet it's the same for everybody. You can stand up Greta and the Hogg at the wedding and I guarantee you no matter how magnetic their reek, in time the flies will find their way to the bride and groom and others fresh from the shower for the official vows. It could be a pride thing too. Maybe flies have more pride than we ever thought. They do not accept offered food. It seems they only want what has not been offered. In that way they are similar to poolside bees that swoop down on you - and you alone - as you race hither and yon to escape them, even diving into the pool and coming up splashing water violently, and yet they persist. These creatures are not born with the bum gene. They'll accept free shit (literally), but if there are other un-offered foods nearby they will gravitate to that, no matter what it is. In short, shit flies want what you have.

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 5, 2022, 4:36:02 PM2/5/22
Not many flies where I live. Have a lot of wasps. Maybe the wasps eat them. It is a eat and be eaten world.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 5, 2022, 5:47:40 PM2/5/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Not many flies where I live. Have a lot of wasps. Maybe the wasps eat them. It is a eat and be eaten world.

Wasps give me the creeps, as do all those flying insects with low-hung bodies beneath the wings - very predatory, ghoulish, circling vulture-like over whatever it's waiting for to die. Any kind of bee creeps me out. And this shit about, "They won't bother you if you don't bother them", yeah, it's true to some extent - but sometimes we bother them without knowing it, then we get stung. A bee sting can kill some people. I could be one of them. As a result I look upon all bees as immediate threats that must be eliminated. I could keep them out, but I love open windows and a nice breeze. Bees are like the shit flies we were talking about yesterday. Their favorite food is without a doubt fresh shit. So go ahead, lay a few dishes of fresh shit out and I guarantee it's won't matter, because as much as they love shit they love what you're eating even more. Same with the bees. I put bee food outside my opened window - the best bee food money can buy - and sure enough, don't you know it, they still came in and took advantage of my hospitality. I killed a bunch of them - slowly. I did it as if on stage. I needed to show the others that I meant business. "See what's happening to your friend here?", I sneered at the bees assembled near the window. I pinned the bee to a table and slowly moved in on it with a lit match. It wiggled wildly. You telling me they don't feel pain, you're out of your mind. "Look at it", I screamed. "Do you want the same? Of course not. So do yourselves a big favor and stay out of my apartment." I know they don't speak English, but I'm sure the tone and aura of my voice - the whole 'motif' - I'm sure they knew what I was saying. Yet the next day there they were again. Not only are bees and wasps ugly and dangerous, they are ungrateful on top of it. Some bees are less ugly than others, almost friendly looking in a way - yet they too cannot be trusted. Anything that flies! Watch the skies. Keep your eyes to the skies!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 7, 2022, 8:26:01 PM2/7/22
They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 8, 2022, 6:54:04 PM2/8/22

> They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.

How do you know they don't have lips? How close have you gotten to them? Even if they don't have lips they still make sounds. That's communication buddy. If they can communicate with each other they can communicate with us. Why are they not making an effort? Why do they continue to propagate the earth with their creepiness. This is our planet, man - for humans only. It is time for other animals to get lost, even the cute and cuddly ones (if need be). Did I tell you I picked up a guy in the cab down here who asked me into his home to show me some garden veggies he'd bottled. I was not interested but I went in. He had an interesting place. Sort of like a trailer. Anyway, as I was taking the tour I passed an empty aquarium and said, "What's that?", and he said, "Oh, that's where Oscar used to live", before explaining that Oscar was a tarantula and that he loved Oscar and cried when he died. He was serious. I looked at it two ways because I'm a fair minded guy. I thought, "This guy is full blown nuts", OR, "This guy has more sensitivity and love than I'll ever know." I left his place with those mixed feelings: "Is he nuts for crying over the death of a tarantula?", or, "Is he just a more caring and sensitive human than I'll ever be?" The turmoil of the mixed emotions is with me still, gnawing away at me, tearing at my soul, an odd yet comforting combination of hate and fury mixed with love and tenderness. Believe me, I know because I've looked - all earth creatures have lips. It's just that some are so small you need ultra sensitive magnification equipment to see them.

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 10, 2022, 11:32:44 PM2/10/22
On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 6:54:04 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.
> How do you know they don't have lips? How close have you gotten to them? Even if they don't have lips they still make sounds. That's communication buddy. If they can communicate with each other they can communicate with us. Why are they not making an effort? Why do they continue to propagate the earth with their creepiness. This is our planet, man - for humans only. It is time for other animals to get lost, even the cute and cuddly ones (if need be). Did I tell you I picked up a guy in the cab down here who asked me into his home to show me some garden veggies he'd bottled. I was not interested but I went in. He had an interesting place. Sort of like a trailer. Anyway, as I was taking the tour I passed an empty aquarium and said, "What's that?", and he said, "Oh, that's where Oscar used to live", before explaining that Oscar was a tarantula and that he loved Oscar and cried when he died. He was serious. I looked at it two ways because I'm a fair minded guy. I thought, "This guy is full blown nuts", OR, "This guy has more sensitivity and love than I'll ever know." I left his place with those mixed feelings: "Is he nuts for crying over the death of a tarantula?", or, "Is he just a more caring and sensitive human than I'll ever be?" The turmoil of the mixed emotions is with me still, gnawing away at me, tearing at my soul, an odd yet comforting combination of hate and fury mixed with love and tenderness. Believe me, I know because I've looked - all earth creatures have lips. It's just that some are so small you need ultra sensitive magnification equipment to see them.

A vagina has lips but they are terrible at pronounciation.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 11, 2022, 2:42:03 AM2/11/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> A vagina has lips but they are terrible at pronounciation.

For some reason cunt farts are more disgusting than ones from the ass. Maybe because they don't smell enough. Something greedy about them, like, "Here's a fart for you", over and over again as the cunt opens and closes greedily around my burgeoning boner, and all I want to know is, "Where's the smell?" Also, "When will they stop?" Those cunt farts sometimes go on and on forever, like a fish gulping for air out of water, or a derrick that won't stop digging for oil till it finally hits pay dirt - very demanding and greedy - like a cat in heat, wanting it only when they want it, and demanding it on top of it. I like the outer lips. The soft glistening mound. But below the clit package is the hole, which is fine for fucking, but a major turn off for me, especially when spread wide like a gaping wound..........

If a vagina could talk it would say, "Boy am I ever glad I don't have to get an erection to have sex."

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 12, 2022, 9:18:41 AM2/12/22
I only like my own bodily sounds. Makes me selfish.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 13, 2022, 12:14:27 AM2/13/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I only like my own bodily sounds. Makes me selfish.

That goes for smell too sometimes. Not always but most of the time. I can appreciate a loud booming fart from the ass of another person, especially when it comes unexpected with laughter abounding. I know I told you before but don't know if I'm serious or joking. I am not joking when I tell you that I unplugged the audio from my DVD porn box some time ago. I will supply the sounds in my brain. Sometimes I'll see a bitch looking all snarly in a good way, like giving me the finger or laughing at me for not being able to get what she's got, and I'll be tempted to plug in the audio, which I have done before - and from that experience I know it's not worth it - it's going to be the same shit every time, "Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, oh yeah, cum on my face", and all that shit, stuff that has never turned me on at any point of my life. I am selfish too. We all are Let's be proud about it.