Busing

el kabong

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
Goals -
Racial equality
Educational equality

Results -
Inner city schools closed
Inner city neighborhoods destroyed as those who can afford to move to 'burbs
Property values plummet causing mass urban blight
Crime rate up
Millions of gas guzzling buses clog the roads every day
Children spend hours on the bus every day
Over-crowding in suburban schools to the point of having to use portable
classrooms
Students doing more poorly than ever before
Suburban sprawl eats up farmlands and wetlands, continuously displacing
indigenous wildlife

Benefits -
School bus manufacterers profit
Petroleum companies prosper
Developers profit from buying up blighted areas for next to nothing and
turning them into trendy high dollar developments
Outlying counties benefit from increased tax revenues as people flee the
city

Thank you Federal Judge S. Hugh Dillon for refusing to give in to common
sense by refusing to rescind your nearly 30 year old court order.

Yours truly,
Special interest groups, big business and politicians
Helping to make your life suck for over 200 years!

--
el kabong
http://www.geocities.com/jblues.geo

Scott W.

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <VObp5.102$Q36....@bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
el_ka...@NOSPAMhotmail.com says...

Yeah, bus all the fuggin noggers into our suburban
paradises. Give them town-houses, govt subsidized
for $250.00 per month. Reward them monitarily for
having more little noggers.

--
"If I had a hammer, I'd trade it for a bottle of wodka." - Anatoly Jakhov
ehehehehehe

Zoe

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <MPG.140f0c3c9...@news.earthlink.net>,
boog...@iluv.you says...

I didn't know you were a bigot.

Or should I say bogot. In any case.

Scott W.

Aug 25, 2000, 12:55:52 AM8/25/00
In article <8o4r0...@news1.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...
Come now, Zoe! I'm pretty nice for a liquored
up hillbilly! Anyway, some of my best friends
are noggers.

Zoe

Aug 27, 2000, 12:24:37 AM8/27/00
In article <MPG.140fb7587...@news.earthlink.net>,

Ya sure. And some of mine are liquored up hillbillies.

Scott W.

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
In article <8oa59...@news2.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...

Nothin' cures a hangover like vodka down the gullet
and a plate full of happy mullet.

Zoe

Aug 28, 2000, 1:50:37 AM8/28/00
In article <MPG.1412bc373...@news.earthlink.net>,
boog...@iluv.you says...
> In article <8oa59...@news2.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...
> Nothin' cures a hangover like vodka down the gullet
> and a plate full of happy mullet.

One of the few known secrets on curing hangovers. People never
believe me.

Scott W.

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
In article <8ocum...@news1.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...
Works for the Russians!

--
"If I had a hammer, I'd trade it for a bottle of wodka." - Anatoly Jakhov
ehehehehehe

"Inevitable and steady deterioration
of a system or society."
What is: entropy ?

"I'll take "faster than a speeding
mullet" for $200."

Zoe

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
In article <MPG.14141b84d...@news.earthlink.net>,
boog...@iluv.you says...

> > > Nothin' cures a hangover like vodka down the gullet
> > > and a plate full of happy mullet.
> >
> > One of the few known secrets on curing hangovers. People never
> > believe me.
> >
> Works for the Russians!

Fer European/Canadian alcoholic teenagers too.

Scott W.

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
In article <8oec8...@news1.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...
> In article <MPG.14141b84d...@news.earthlink.net>,
> boog...@iluv.you says...

> > > One of the few known secrets on curing hangovers. People never
> > > believe me.
> > >
> > Works for the Russians!
>
> Fer European/Canadian alcoholic teenagers too.

Alcohol, it's the cause and cure for teen
alcoholism.

--
"If I had a hammer, I'd trade it for a bottle of wodka." - Anatoly Jakhov
ehehehehehe

"Inevitable and steady deterioration

Zoe

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
In article <MPG.141488342...@news.earthlink.net>,
boog...@iluv.you says...
> In article <8oec8...@news1.newsguy.com>, zo...@hotmail.com says...
> > In article <MPG.14141b84d...@news.earthlink.net>,
> > boog...@iluv.you says...

> > > Works for the Russians!
> >
> > Fer European/Canadian alcoholic teenagers too.
> >
> Alcohol, it's the cause and cure for teen
> alcoholism.

It's the cure for adolescents.