Did you know there's a topical skin cream called Efudex?

bosod...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 7:27:47 PM10/22/21
Doesn't Efudex sound like "Eff-Ewe" but with dexter for a suffix? — "I mean like eff-you Dexter!" Doesn't Efudex sound like what the $9 boner-pill shouldah been called? Who duh thought there'd be a cream called Eff-You?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 22, 2021, 8:27:34 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:27:47 PM UTC-4, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> Doesn't Efudex sound like "Eff-Ewe" but with dexter for a suffix? — "I mean like eff-you Dexter!" Doesn't Efudex sound like what the $9 boner-pill shouldah been called? Who duh thought there'd be a cream called Eff-You?

Are you kidding? They created it just for you.

bosod...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 11:35:39 PM10/22/21
WHAT THE EFF, JUST FOR ME?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 3:46:25 PM10/23/21

> WHAT THE EFF, JUST FOR ME?

Just kidding, man - although I genuinely have never heard of Efudex. I'm a Jardiance man myself with occasional forays into Entresto, Rybelsus, and Humira. I'm also heavy into vaccines. Eventually I'll try them all. But I want to start out slow, kind of ease my way into it. There's a new one out now, says it can make you live 20 years longer even if you've got a terminal illness. We were born at the right time, Bozo. Thank God for all our drugs. But mainly Jardiance, which I picked just because I like the way it sounds. Like when guys are sitting around talking about smoking pot and taking uppers and downers and other mind altering drugs, I tell them they're living in the past and they've got to "Get off the bullshit, man - and go with Jardiance."

Ras Tafarian

Nov 17, 2021, 6:02:59 PM11/17/21

L.O.L.

THE JEW SMILKSTEIN EATS BONER PILLS !

ONLY IN A DEMONIC JEW "mind" DOES EFUDEX SOUND LIKE
EFF-EWE.

F YOU JEW

wrote in message

Thomas Joseph

Nov 18, 2021, 7:59:04 PM11/18/21
L.O.L.

THE JEW SMILKSTEIN EATS BONER PILLS !

ONLY IN A DEMONIC JEW "mind" DOES EFUDEX SOUND LIKE
EFF-EWE.

F YOU JEW

Very good, nice to see the Rasman laugh. Nice to see anybody laugh. As long as it's not at me. Wait a minute, even that is ok. In fact, I admit it, I enjoy being laughed at. I prefer with, but at is ok too. Laugh now while you can enjoy it. Death has many advantages but I don't believe laughter is one of them. I don't think the dead laugh. No need for it. It's mainly a defense mechanism and the dead don't need no stinking defense.

bosod...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 12:50:41 AM11/19/21
He's pathetic low irish scum — and pretty unfunny like you as well — didn't think you'd scoop and stoop that low — but then you're irish arentcha — like stupid no cure for that — I hope he finds and ass-fucks you good