Why does does pissing in an elevator...

bosod...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2021, 6:26:08 PM7/24/21
Why does pissing in an elevator sound funnier than pissing in the elevator?

Judith Latham

Jul 24, 2021, 9:29:57 PM7/24/21
On 7/24/2021 6:26 PM, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why does pissing in an elevator sound funnier than pissing in the elevator?

Why does shitting in an elevator sound funnier than pissing in an elevator?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 2:48:45 PM7/25/21
Is it going up or down?

Judith Latham

Jul 25, 2021, 3:27:56 PM7/25/21
Bozo never said but I would imagine going up would be funnier. It's the
shock value. Going down, you almost expect someone to do it, therefor
not as funny
.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 5:07:06 PM7/25/21

> Bozo never said but I would imagine going up would be funnier. It's the
> shock value. Going down, you almost expect someone to do it, therefor
> not as funny.

My elevator is going down. All the way to the ground floor? No, way beyond that. My elevator has no stops. It just keeps going down. It's an eternity type thing.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 3:14:51 PM7/26/21
Only thing funnier than pissing in the elevator is a sign in it that says "Please don't piss in the elevator, it can cause sparks and fires — Thank You! — Only you can prevent elevator fires — signed Smokey the Bear.

Judith Latham

Jul 28, 2021, 12:30:46 AM7/28/21
Mr. Shapiro from Ave C died from pissing on the 3rd rail at the Union
Square subway station a back in the 80s. Apparently the electricity
traveled thru his piss and electrocuted him. He died on the spot and
before EMS or the police could arrive, someone swiped his wallet and
watch. There was no ID to be found and he was declared a John Doe.
Luckily he was worth a lot of money, so his relatives put an all out
search for him. After a month of being in the morgue, his was body was
identified and released to the family. None of them were happy when they
discovered that he had left his entire 3 million dollar fortune to
NAMBLA. Apparently they never had a clue and weren't too happy. They had
his body cremated with the exception of his head. They decided to keep
it frozen (like Ted Williams) and each of his survivors get to keep it
for 3 months at a time, to do with it as they please. I often wonder
what I would do when it was my turn.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 9:27:38 PM7/29/21

> Mr. Shapiro from Ave C died from pissing on the 3rd rail at the Union
> Square subway station a back in the 80s. Apparently the electricity
> traveled thru his piss and electrocuted him. He died on the spot and
> before EMS or the police could arrive, someone swiped his wallet and
> watch. There was no ID to be found and he was declared a John Doe.
> Luckily he was worth a lot of money, so his relatives put an all out
> search for him. After a month of being in the morgue, his was body was
> identified and released to the family. None of them were happy when they
> discovered that he had left his entire 3 million dollar fortune to
> NAMBLA. Apparently they never had a clue and weren't too happy. They had
> his body cremated with the exception of his head. They decided to keep
> it frozen (like Ted Williams) and each of his survivors get to keep it
> for 3 months at a time, to do with it as they please. I often wonder
> what I would do when it was my turn.

I had to look up NAMBLA to know what you were talking about. I never learned about it because in my younger years I was too busy into the homo life style to read the papers or watch the news every day. No really though, take NAMBLA out of it and it's a funny scene. As soon as the piss emerges the first words out of his mouth are, "Ah, relief at last", followed only a split second later by, "Holy shit", as the flames of fate engulfed his body cock first.

Ras Tafarian

Nov 24, 2021, 6:45:28 PM11/24/21

wrote in message

Why does pissing in an elevator sound funnier than pissing in the elevator?

"BOSO DE NIRO" -- FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO -- (Nero) HOMO FETISH FOR ROMAN BOYS

HERE IS THE GUESOME HIDEOUS CREATURE NAMED:

"boso de niro"

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

THERE IS ONLY ONE SMILKSTEIN.
THERE IS ONLY ONE 'BOZO'

BOSO DE NIRO IS YET ANOTHER ITALIAN LOVING
HOMOSEXUAL WHO JACKS OFF TO
ROBERT DE NIRO'S PHOTO.

BOSO DE NIRO HOMOSEXUAL FETISH FOR
ITALIANS.

Jay Boso de Niro Smilkstein Unit 8200 Troll

Nov 28, 2021, 1:19:07 AM11/28/21

BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN PLENTY OF DUMPS ALL OVER.
Judith knows I am not into women, so she insults Bozo.