Polish priest wants "faggots" burned at the stake

Judith Latham

Jun 9, 2021, 11:39:19 PM6/9/21
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.

http://blog.equaldex.com/post/639261490/polish-priest-wants-faggots-burned-at-the-stake

Father Raphael Trytek of Krakow, Poland told reporters at a gay rights
protest that “faggots” should be burned at the stake.

The reporter asks why the priest uses the word “faggot” rather than
“gay,” and he says “‘Gay’ suggests something positive while it is very
negative, therefore the word “faggot” is very appropriate.”

He goes on the say that homosexuality is a choice and a disease and
that homosexuals should be burned at the stake.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 10, 2021, 2:48:38 AM6/10/21
Judith Latham wrote:

> Father Raphael Trytek of Krakow, Poland told reporters at a gay rights
> protest that “faggots” should be burned at the stake.
>
> The reporter asks why the priest uses the word “faggot” rather than
> “gay,” and he says “‘Gay’ suggests something positive while it is very
> negative, therefore the word “faggot” is very appropriate.”
>
> He goes on the say that homosexuality is a choice and a disease and
> that homosexuals should be burned at the stake.

More so-called news based on something someone said on the internet. For Christ's sake, there's close to 8 billion people on Earth - at least 8 billion stories - and all we get is George Floyd and COVID19 and a bunch of meaningless social media bullshit.

As for the anti gay protest, I'm not taking sides. But if pro-gay rallies are ok, then why can't the anti-gay crowd have it's say too?

What do I care what people think? Anti-gay sex rules will never diminish gay people's desire for homo sex. Impartial scientists, many gay, suggest the forbidden fruit aspect of repressive rules might actually serve to intensify the excitement level - bolstering homo desire all the way around, even affecting confirmed straight people at times.

It's the same thing with all oppressive rules. In the long haul such rules make people stronger. A good example is free speech. We have free speech. But few people have anything to say. In a repressed society a single whisper carries more weight than a thousand words of free screech.

I am sick of people bitching about not being able to be themselves. Ok, so right now they can't suck cocks in the City Square or on prime time TV. So what? They can do whatever they want in private. It is time for these crybabies to admit once and for all that the forbidden aspect of harsh anti gay rules make things all the more exciting - their balls sizzling with white hot desire, their raging brains scrambled to goo-goo ga-ga mush - their turgid boners doing the forbidden fruit twitch dance from sun up to sun down 365 days a year.

Thomas (the Polish Sausage) Joseph........

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 10, 2021, 1:25:52 PM6/10/21
On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:48:38 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
> > Father Raphael Trytek of Krakow, Poland told reporters at a gay rights
> > protest that “faggots” should be burned at the stake.
> >
> > The reporter asks why the priest uses the word “faggot” rather than
> > “gay,” and he says “‘Gay’ suggests something positive while it is very
> > negative, therefore the word “faggot” is very appropriate.”
> >
> > He goes on the say that homosexuality is a choice and a disease and
> > that homosexuals should be burned at the stake.
> More so-called news based on something someone said on the internet. For Christ's sake, there's close to 8 billion people on Earth - at least 8 billion stories - and all we get is George Floyd and COVID19 and a bunch of meaningless social media bullshit.
>
> As for the anti gay protest, I'm not taking sides. But if pro-gay rallies are ok, then why can't the anti-gay crowd have it's say too?
>
> What do I care what people think? Anti-gay sex rules will never diminish gay people's desire for homo sex. Impartial scientists, many gay, suggest the forbidden fruit aspect of repressive rules might actually serve to intensify the excitement level - bolstering homo desire all the way around, even affecting confirmed straight people at times.
>
> It's the same thing with all oppressive rules. mthe long haul such rules make people stronger. A good example is free speech. We have free speech. But few people have anything to say. In a repressed society a single whisper carries more weight than a thousand words of free screech.
>
> I am sick of people bitching about not being able to be themselves. Ok, so right now they can't suck cocks in the City Square or on prime time TV. So what? They can do whatever they want in private. It is time for these crybabies to admit once and for all that the forbidden aspect of harsh anti gay rules make things all the more exciting - their balls sizzling with white hot desire, their raging brains scrambled to goo-goo ga-ga mush - their turgid boners doing the forbidden fruit twitch dance from sun up to sun down 365 days a year.
>
> Thomas (the Polish Sausage) Joseph........

People give Muslims a pass on condemnation of homosexuality. The priest is doing it on religious basis. Unless he actually torches a gay or faggot I am ok with the hate speech. I say it is ok to yell fire in a crowded theater and it is ok for the crowd to kill the guy yelling it unless there is a fire.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 11, 2021, 3:05:13 PM6/11/21

> People give Muslims a pass on condemnation of homosexuality. The priest is doing it on religious basis.  Unless he actually torches a gay or faggot I am ok with the hate speech. I say it is ok to yell fire in a crowded theater and it is ok for the crowd to kill the guy yelling it unless there is a fire.

I never go into a theater alone.  If I yell fire and there is none with an angry mob ready to attack me, my partner starts a small fire at the other end of the theater, yelling, "Wait a minute people, he's telling the truth, there really is a fire."  Then instead of killing me for yelling fire, they build a statue of me that sits outside the theater till someone more important and socially relevant comes along to replace me.

Being a statue is hell. Living hell. It’s brutal. Statues are like genies in a bottle hoping someone comes along to release them. Statues want to be replaced. Renamed is not enough. They want total freedom. I know, I was a statue once. I won’t let it happen again.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 11, 2021, 3:26:23 PM6/11/21

> People give Muslims a pass on condemnation of homosexuality. The priest is doing it on religious basis. Unless he actually torches a gay or faggot I am ok with the hate speech. I say it is ok to yell fire in a crowded theater and it is ok for the crowd to kill the guy yelling it unless there is a fire.

Even though I don't care for organized religion I have some admiration for the staunch ones that stick to their principles. The Catholic church rarely gives in. They changed the rules about not eating meat on Fridays and also having to say the mass in Latin. Those are small potatoes. They are still against abortion. But no matter how staunch a religion, it will eventually bow to the demands of the people if it wants to stay in business.

As for hate speech, I see nothing wrong with it no matter who it comes from. Same as you, as long as they're not going out and attacking people they should have the right to say anything they want. I am say of all the anti hate speech. It comes mostly from people with a lot of hate built up, or at least frustration.

The newspaper is full of bullshit, now more than ever. But even though it's mostly bullshit there is more freedom in reading it than having it spoon fed over the TV or computer. I enjoy looking at articles I know are bullshit. Lots of anti hate articles lately - very one sided, and very hateful. Yesterday I saw one about the two guys who were arrested for a road rage shooting that left a 10 year old kid dead. The article mentioned that the woman driving the car with the kid in the back seat "made a hand gesture" to the guys in the car before they turned around to follow. They did not know the kid was in back. They shot into the car. Now, is that right? No it's not. But the article not once mentioned the woman's part in the incident. The kid is being used as some kind of proof of innocence on her part. Naturally the woman and her family are interviewed by the media. All they can talk about is, "Let's stop the hate", and, "Those monsters need to fry in hell, killing a ten year old child." Then they go on to talk about the kid's various talents, how loving he was, and how he will be missed, etc. Not once does the woman say anything about her own role in the incident. She could use this as a platform for teaching people to be less hostile on the road and to think twice about giving people you don't know the finger just because you're inside a car and think you're safe. Instead she is going to play the victim role to the hilt.

That was just an example. Never before have I seen such biased articles. This is happening more and more - guilt before innocent. It has always existed but the media is taking up the charge. Same applies to anyone who refuse to accept even minimal responsibility for their actions. Like Stephen King who was walking along a country road in Maine when he got hit by a car and was laid up in the hospital a while. He was full of resentment for the driver. It was not an intentional attack. It was careless driver. But King was a careless walker. Not paying attention. And not once has King taken credit for his role in the incident.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2021, 12:17:19 AM6/12/21
First of all about King. You ever notice how anyone named King is always being killed or fucked up somehow? This happens way too often to be a coincidence. I think people with the name King have a Messiah complex or maybe a statue one. Yes that is it. THey all want a statue of themselves. Well in that case they need to yell fire.

As for the kid being murdered, yes murdered, those two need to be lynched. Somehow I will take a guess here and say they were dark skinned. Am I right? And the women was an Asian? See I already know the rest of the story.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 12, 2021, 4:55:20 PM6/12/21

> As for the kid being murdered, yes murdered, those two need to be lynched. Somehow I will take a guess here and say they were dark skinned. Am I right? And the women was an Asian? See I already know the rest of the story.

Pretty funny, the King thing. Good time to open a name changing business - paralegal type stuff - to help people with troublesome names take on new personas. As for the woman being an Asian - I'm not sure but suspect if that were the case it would have been the first thing in the report. Take the guys out and lynch them, fine. But I still say the woman is at the very least partly responsible for her kid's death. Maybe she deserved to get shot at. We'll never know. But I have seen woman drivers give people the finger too many times. They feel protected by that car, using it as a weapon same as the punks used pistols as theirs. I read a report in yesterday's paper about a kid whose dog got sick with some kind of virus his mother could not afford to pay the vet, so the kid went out and sold his pokeman collection to get money to keep his dog alive. The mother claims she told the kid not to sell the collection, he loves it too much. "But I must have raised him right", she says, "for him to go against me and do such a selfless thing." Now the kid's mother has her own Go Fund Me Page set up by volunteers and money is pouring in from all over and she says she's going to start a foundation for kids with dogs or some such thing. The story sounds rigged from the start. Or it was partly real, the kid actually selling his collection, but the mother seeing and seizing the opportunity to turn her and her kid's minor league predicament into a big time livelihood.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2021, 7:46:59 PM6/12/21
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 4:55:20 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > As for the kid being murdered, yes murdered, those two need to be lynched. Somehow I will take a guess here and say they were dark skinned. Am I right? And the women was an Asian? See I already know the rest of the story.
> Pretty funny, the King thing. Good time to open a name changing business - paralegal type stuff - to help people with troublesome names take on new personas. As for the woman being an Asian - I'm not sure but suspect if that were the case it would have been the first thing in the report. Take the guys out and lynch them, fine. But I still say the woman is at the very least partly responsible for her kid's death. Maybe she deserved to get shot at. We'll never know. But I have seen woman drivers give people the finger too many times. They feel protected by that car, using it as a weapon same as the punks used pistols as theirs. I read a report in yesterday's paper about a kid whose dog got sick with some kind of virus his mother could not afford to pay the vet, so the kid went out and sold his pokeman collection to get money to keep his dog alive. The mother claims she told the kid not to sell the collection, he loves it too much. "But I must have raised him right", she says, "for him to go against me and do such a selfless thing." Now the kid's mother has her own Go Fund Me Page set up by volunteers and money is pouring in from all over and she says she's going to start a foundation for kids with dogs or some such thing. The story sounds rigged from the start. Or it was partly real, the kid actually selling his collection, but the mother seeing and seizing the opportunity to turn her and her kid's minor league predicament into a big time livelihood.

I thought she was going to use the money to buy back the Pokemon collection. But the person who bought it will want millions for it.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 12, 2021, 8:42:56 PM6/12/21

> I thought she was going to use the money to buy back the Pokemon collection. But the person who bought it will want millions for it.

I thought of you when I read the article. I thought, "Ollie might like this." But the article could be intimidating in its length. Not real long, but enough for a guy to me to take one look and pass on it. But it was an interesting story presented by the journalist as an all round act of goodness in our world. No matter how it was presented I saw the holes. It seemed obvious to me it was either a scam from the start or something that just happened and they jumped on it as quick as they could - they being the mother. She says the kid set up a stand selling the cards to individuals on the street, not to just one person. She had a video of the kid selling the cards. She said the kid made the video and sent it to her at work. So that's what she does at work - sit around working her fucking smartphone. She says she felt sad to see her son selling his favorite collection. Then she tells the reporter, "I must have raised him right because when I told him not to sell the cards he ignored me and did what he felt was the right thing." Donations are pouring in from all over. What a world. Thousands of people giving to one, sort of like thousands of women wanting to fuck the same guy because he's a celebrity super star. In the meantime a guy a block away asking for a dollar is ignored completely or sneered at. It's like a thousand cops showing up for one event because it shows promise, some guy with a gun, while only a block away somebody is getting their skull kicked in.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2021, 11:04:08 PM6/13/21
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:42:56 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I thought she was going to use the money to buy back the Pokemon collection. But the person who bought it will want millions for it.
> I thought of you when I read the article. I thought, "Ollie might like this." But the article could be intimidating in its length. Not real long, but enough for a guy to me to take one look and pass on it. But it was an interesting story presented by the journalist as an all round act of goodness in our world. No matter how it was presented I saw the holes. It seemed obvious to me it was either a scam from the start or something that just happened and they jumped on it as quick as they could - they being the mother. She says the kid set up a stand selling the cards to individuals on the street, not to just one person. She had a video of the kid selling the cards. She said the kid made the video and sent it to her at work. So that's what she does at work - sit around working her fucking smartphone. She says she felt sad to see her son selling his favorite collection. Then she tells the reporter, "I must have raised him right because when I told him not to sell the cards he ignored me and did what he felt was the right thing." Donations are pouring in from all over. What a world. Thousands of people giving to one, sort of like thousands of women wanting to fuck the same guy because he's a celebrity super star. In the meantime a guy a block away asking for a dollar is ignored completely or sneered at. It's like a thousand cops showing up for one event because it shows promise, some guy with a gun, while only a block away somebody is getting their skull kicked in.

People trying to fix an injustice. Make things fair. Well life ain't fair and the sooner that kid learns it the better we will all be.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 14, 2021, 3:17:27 PM6/14/21

> People trying to fix an injustice. Make things fair. Well life ain't fair and the sooner that kid learns it the better we will all be.

The internet helps produce this kind of stuff - a bunch of people all over the world helping just one person. Have you ever been in a store, maybe a donut shop, standing in line waiting for service, and there's a customer ahead of you with a problem of some kind, maybe the cash register acting up - and the person waiting on them calls another worker over to get some help and all the workers come over offering suggestions. Everybody focused in on just one problem and there you are in line as if you don't exist. This is the way of the world now with the internet - everyone focused in on the same problems, donating to the same problems, in a competitive way, such as, "I gave $100. How much did you give?" Total news stories for TV and the newspaper are now based on something someone said on the internet. Some nutcase might make some ludicrous comments that few people would even know about till the media picks up on it and presents it as news. They will report what the person said, how extreme it was, and how it is simply not true now that the fact checkers have de-verified it. As for the kid selling his collection, his intentions may have been sincere, but his mother saw an opportunity and used it, taking to the internet and spreading word of her son's greatness and her own valiant support of the young lad, may God bless his soul.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 14, 2021, 5:32:05 PM6/14/21
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 3:17:27 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > People trying to fix an injustice. Make things fair. Well life ain't fair and the sooner that kid learns it the better we will all be.
> The internet helps produce this kind of stuff - a bunch of people all over the world helping just one person. Have you ever been in a store, maybe a donut shop, standing in line waiting for service, and there's a customer ahead of you with a problem of some kind, maybe the cash register acting up - and the person waiting on them calls another worker over to get some help and all the workers come over offering suggestions. Everybody focused in on just one problem and there you are in line as if you don't exist. This is the way of the world now with the internet - everyone focused in on the same problems, donating to the same problems, in a competitive way, such as, "I gave $100. How much did you give?" Total news stories for TV and the newspaper are now based on something someone said on the internet. Some nutcase might make some ludicrous comments that few people would even know about till the media picks up on it and presents it as news. They will report what the person said, how extreme it was, and how it is simply not true now that the fact checkers have de-verified it. As for the kid selling his collection, his intentions may have been sincere, but his mother saw an opportunity and used it, taking to the internet and spreading word of her son's greatness and her own valiant support of the young lad, may God bless his soul.

Maybe the whole story is a ruse. A way to get money. If so it is a good one and providing us with something to talk about. Even when something is a con if it is fun to talk about than it is good.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 15, 2021, 12:12:38 AM6/15/21

> Maybe the whole story is a ruse. A way to get money. If so it is a good one and providing us with something to talk about. Even when something is a con if it is fun to talk about than it is good.

I am not so much against the con itself, I am more opposed to the media making heroes out of them. People are sickening. They all give to the same thing. Like if they read about a street bum in the papers - an interesting story of some kind, what the guy used to be before the streets got him, his potential, his genius and what a nice guy he is and of course how he served in the military as well - people will line up to donate money to the guy (through a foundation of course), to make themselves feel like they're helping out society, but it's just one guy - one guy going nowhere even after the donations hit his pockets, if in fact they make it that far. Yes, the mother (and maybe the kid) seized on a good idea and took advantage. I am more disturbed by the number of people all willing to help out the same center stage guy while the supporting cast is driven deeper into the shadows.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2021, 12:57:16 AM6/15/21
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 12:12:38 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Maybe the whole story is a ruse. A way to get money. If so it is a good one and providing us with something to talk about. Even when something is a con if it is fun to talk about than it is good.
> I am not so much against the con itself, I am more opposed to the media making heroes out of them. People are sickening. They all give to the same thing. Like if they read about a street bum in the papers - an interesting story of some kind, what the guy used to be before the streets got him, his potential, his genius and what a nice guy he is and of course how he served in the military as well - people will line up to donate money to the guy (through a foundation of course), to make themselves feel like they're helping out society, but it's just one guy - one guy going nowhere even after the donations hit his pockets, if in fact they make it that far. Yes, the mother (and maybe the kid) seized on a good idea and took advantage. I am more disturbed by the number of people all willing to help out the same center stage guy while the supporting cast is driven deeper into the shadows.

You need to get over your hate for Go Fund Me. I have set up a Go Fund Me for you to get over Go Fund Me. It may already be trending. After I raise what I feel is enough to cover my time and expenses (which is plenty) if any is left you will be receiving it. I hope you have learned a lesson.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 15, 2021, 7:38:19 PM6/15/21

> You need to get over your hate for Go Fund Me. I have set up a Go Fund Me for you to get over Go Fund Me. It may already be trending. After I raise what I feel is enough to cover my time and expenses (which is plenty) if any is left you will be receiving it. I hope you have learned a lesson.

I don't care. All I want is a slice of the pie. You can do the cutting. Just give me my share no matter what it is and you can bet I will be content, especially since you have already taught me so valuable a lesson which in itself is worth far more than money could ever be.

Teach me to fish and I will barb-hook your eye sockets and reel you in tight and raw.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 15, 2021, 7:42:19 PM6/15/21
Jeopardy is coming on. A good excuse for hitting the bed. I watch TV from bed. Is there another way? Plus this leaves a few posts on the board for later. See how smart I am, planning ahead this way? Leaving something for tomorrow. It's not all about today, not all about now - it's about learning how to milk the cow instead of eating it in one sitting. I am learning. This is the story of life. We live and we learn and then we die, taking with us to the grave the great undying secrets of our everlasting knowledge.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2021, 11:24:15 PM6/15/21
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:42:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Jeopardy is coming on. A good excuse for hitting the bed. I watch TV from bed. Is there another way? Plus this leaves a few posts on the board for later. See how smart I am, planning ahead this way? Leaving something for tomorrow. It's not all about today, not all about now - it's about learning how to milk the cow instead of eating it in one sitting. I am learning. This is the story of life. We live and we learn and then we die, taking with us to the grave the great undying secrets of our everlasting knowledge.

How do you eat an elephant?
One bite at a time.

This is your teaching for today. No school tomorrow. Bon appetite

Thomas Joseph

Jun 16, 2021, 1:43:20 AM6/16/21

> How do you eat an elephant?
> One bite at a time.
>
> This is your teaching for today. No school tomorrow. Bon appetite

Infections might set in. Gotta clean out the teeth marks on that rough elephant hide if you want to keep it alive. My best friend Charles was from California, grew up in an orphanage in Hollywood. He told me a joke that I'm sure you've already heard. But I'll tell it anyway.

A guy is driving past a farm when he sees a pig with only 3 legs. He sees the owner and stops. He asks about the pig.

The owner says, "That is one great pig. Let me tell you about him. One night the house was on fire and he came in from outside and woke everyone up and saved our lives. I'm telling you, that is one great pig."

"Yeah", says the driver, "but how come it's only got 3 legs?"

The owner is on a roll. "I'm telling you, that is one great pig", he says again. "One time I fell into the pond down yonder and the pig rushed over and dove in and dragged me out. Saved my life. I'm telling you, that is one great pig."

"Yeah, I get it", says the driver. "But what about the legs. How come it's only got 3 legs?"

"Well", says the owner, "when you got a pig as good as this one you don't want to eat it all at once."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 16, 2021, 5:00:05 PM6/16/21
I have heard this one before but a little different. It was about cannibals though. Actually it was a lot different except it was also not funny.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 17, 2021, 12:52:53 AM6/17/21

> I have heard this one before but a little different. It was about cannibals though. Actually it was a lot different except it was also not funny.

Of course we were already talking about eating animals on the run, so it might be easy to see the punchline coming. I like being fooled. I think everyone likes it. Loves it. I mean with a joke, expecting one thing and getting something better. Rare, but it happens now and then. Most jokes that make me laugh are not the jokes themselves as much as me wondering what made the writer think of it. Johnny Carson rarely makes me laugh, but I enjoy his show. Of course the jokes are written for him and most suck. But every so often something way out comes through. Like the Carnac the Magnificent one where the question is "Sis boom bah", and the answer is the sound a sheep makes when it explodes. That came from left field. Tonight he was talking about scientists making artificial beaks for birds with damaged ones. He said, "I don't know, sometimes I think they take it a little far with helping animals. I mean, come on, an artificial beak for a bird, and in the meantime there's a Korean vet walking around in Watts with a broomstick for a leg."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 17, 2021, 4:27:41 PM6/17/21
On Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 12:52:53 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have heard this one before but a little different. It was about cannibals though. Actually it was a lot different except it was also not funny.
> Of course we were already talking about eating animals on the run, so it might be easy to see the punchline coming. I like being fooled. I think everyone likes it. Loves it. I mean with a joke, expecting one thing and getting something better. Rare, but it happens now and then. Most jokes that make me laugh are not the jokes themselves as much as me wondering what made the writer think of it. Johnny Carson rarely makes me laugh, but I enjoy his show. Of course the jokes are written for him and most suck. But every so often something way out comes through. Like the Carnac the Magnificent one where the question is "Sis boom bah", and the answer is the sound a sheep makes when it explodes. That came from left field. Tonight he was talking about scientists making artificial beaks for birds with damaged ones. He said, "I don't know, sometimes I think they take it a little far with helping animals. I mean, come on, an artificial beak for a bird, and in the meantime there's a Korean vet walking around in Watts with a broomstick for a leg."

Are you saying our birds are less important than a vet? Those vets died to protect our birds. Good American avian. I did my time in Nam and I will gladly have died for our birds. Wait. never mind. This is stupid. Fuck Watts.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 18, 2021, 4:49:19 PM6/18/21

> Are you saying our birds are less important than a vet? Those vets died to protect our birds. Good American avian. I did my time in Nam and I will gladly have died for our birds. Wait. never mind. This is stupid. Fuck Watts.

It's funny, the leaders of all these different minority organizations spend a lot of time looking for things to complain about. Lots of stuff today is censored. Can't say the wrong thing. Yes, they are on the lookout for misconduct and defiance for their rules. But so far it seems lots of old shows are not on their list. I think today if a talk show host were to tell the Watts broomstick leg joke they've have to ex Watts out of it. I thought it was funny that the Carson writer chose Watts. And they got away with it then. Because back then people were living in the dark ages, very narrow minded, not advanced like today. Today they would never get away with such characterizations. Today we are wide open and nobody gets away with that kind of shit because we will shut them down. Do you hear me? Shut them down!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 19, 2021, 2:20:31 AM6/19/21
On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 4:49:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Are you saying our birds are less important than a vet? Those vets died to protect our birds. Good American avian. I did my time in Nam and I will gladly have died for our birds. Wait. never mind. This is stupid. Fuck Watts.
> It's funny, the leaders of all these different minority organizations spend a lot of time looking for things to complain about. Lots of stuff today is censored. Can't say the wrong thing. Yes, they are on the lookout for misconduct and defiance for their rules. But so far it seems lots of old shows are not on their list. I think today if a talk show host were to tell the Watts broomstick leg joke they've have to ex Watts out of it. I thought it was funny that the Carson writer chose Watts. And they got away with it then. Because back then people were living in the dark ages, very narrow minded, not advanced like today. Today they would never get away with such characterizations. Today we are wide open and nobody gets away with that kind of shit because we will shut them down. Do you hear me? Shut them down!

Fuckin right we will. A good old style lynching for those fuckers.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 19, 2021, 3:41:54 PM6/19/21
=
> Fuckin right we will. A good old style lynching for those fuckers.

Oh shit. I posted a new one called "New, Modern, and Improved", or something like that because I couldn't remember which thread it was supposed to go into. It was this one. When I'm in bed on the smartphone I will sometimes read the posts but can't respond into the group from that phone, so I'll copy and paste it to my email program and type my response there. I usually attach the title of the thread it goes into but forgot. Please for the love of God forgive me.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 19, 2021, 11:00:23 PM6/19/21
I think we could mix and match the posts and they would still make the same non sense.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 20, 2021, 1:31:49 AM6/20/21

> I think we could mix and match the posts and they would still make the same non sense.

Your opinion has value but I'm going to need a consensus from our readership before giving it top truth of the day honors.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2021, 4:44:59 PM6/20/21
On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:31:49 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think we could mix and match the posts and they would still make the same non sense.
> Your opinion has value but I'm going to need a consensus from our readership before giving it top truth of the day honors.

So we need Bozos input?

Thomas Joseph

Jun 20, 2021, 9:00:22 PM6/20/21

> So we need Bozos input?

No. Bozo is not a part of our readership. He is a searcher. He wants to read only posts that relate to him or his ancestry. We have some a great readership but I'm afraid Bozo is not a big part of it. How sad. Think of how much knowledge he has denied himself by ignoring our words.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 21, 2021, 4:56:08 PM6/21/21
On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 9:00:22 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > So we need Bozos input?
> No. Bozo is not a part of our readership. He is a searcher. He wants to read only posts that relate to him or his ancestry. We have some a great readership but I'm afraid Bozo is not a big part of it. How sad. Think of how much knowledge he has denied himself by ignoring our words.

You know Bozo. I bet he was a friend of yours. write his memoirs. Smell his shit. Fuck his shoes. Become Bozo.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 21, 2021, 6:47:14 PM6/21/21

> You know Bozo. I bet he was a friend of yours. write his memoirs. Smell his shit. Fuck his shoes. Become Bozo.

Fuck his shoes? I've got a big cock, but a clown's shoe is asking too much. I imagine a woman can be turned off (or on) because a guy's cock smells like shit. That's why men have ball sacks, you know - to keep the dick from dangling to the asshole. But how about the smell of feet on a cock? What would a woman make of that? I thought of a prank a few years ago, an idea I never put to action. Smear toothpaste all over your cock and let it sit a day or so. Then clean it off. The toothpaste smell with have permeated your cock by this point. Then you get down that night with your lady and ask her to make love to your cock. As she proceeds to take it to your mouth she screams, "What is that smell? Who was she? Or was it a he? I demand an explanation."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 22, 2021, 12:11:42 AM6/22/21
On Monday, June 21, 2021 at 6:47:14 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You know Bozo. I bet he was a friend of yours. write his memoirs. Smell his shit. Fuck his shoes. Become Bozo.
> Fuck his shoes? I've got a big cock, but a clown's shoe is asking too much. I imagine a woman can be turned off (or on) because a guy's cock smells like shit. That's why men have ball sacks, you know - to keep the dick from dangling to the asshole. But how about the smell of feet on a cock? What would a woman make of that? I thought of a prank a few years ago, an idea I never put to action. Smear toothpaste all over your cock and let it sit a day or so. Then clean it off. The toothpaste smell with have permeated your cock by this point. Then you get down that night with your lady and ask her to make love to your cock. As she proceeds to take it to your mouth she screams, "What is that smell? Who was she? Or was it a he? I demand an explanation."

Don't you think it would be minty? Be careful it could taste so good she wont ever stop. Long after you cum she keeps sucking it till it shrivels up.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 22, 2021, 7:51:00 PM6/22/21

> Don't you think it would be minty? Be careful it could taste so good she wont ever stop. Long after you cum she keeps sucking it till it shrivels up.

It would be an interesting experiment, don't you think - to cover your dick with the smell of toothpaste. Your 'Lady', whom you have known and been dating for only two weeks, is now extremely suspicious as her head bobs up and down on your fluoride-flecked suck stick, wondering whose mouth the smell came from. And she says so.

"I washed it with toothpaste today", is your response.

"Oh really", she says. "Why?"

"It was the only thing that would work to the smell of her asshole off my dick", he replies.

She goes nuts. "I knew it, I knew you were seeing another woman."

"Oh bullshit", says the guy, "I was just kidding. I wasn't out with anyone else. If you want to know the truth, I learned the toothpaste trick when I was in prison. The cons know lots of stuff the pharm industry doesn't want us to know. Natural cleaners, stuff like that. Toothpaste is a great substitute for soap in all its forms. In fact it's better than soap."

"What were you in prison for?", says the Lady.

"You don't really want to know", he says.

"No really, I can handle it - what did you do to go to prison?"

"First of all", says the guy, "I resent you assuming I did anything. How do you know I wasn't wrong accused and sentenced?"

"Were you?", she says.

"No", he replies, "I was guilty."

"Ok then", she says, "once again, guilty of what?"

"Well if you really want to know I killed my last wife." Then a long pause before adding, "For prying into my personal affairs."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2021, 2:25:19 AM6/23/21
Asking a question not knowing the answer routine. What I do not know may hurt me but at least I wasn't prying.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 23, 2021, 4:35:25 PM6/23/21

> Asking a question not knowing the answer routine. What I do not know may hurt me but at least I wasn't prying.

How a question is phrased is interesting, interpreted a lot of different ways. Like if you use a word not often used someone might say, "Esoteric, what the fuck is that?", which on the basis of 'fuck' alone implies they are not really asking a question as much as they are attacking you for using a word they don't like or want to understand. They might ask what something is but they don't really want to know. They are not asking for the meaning as much as they are challenging it. "For they challenge that which they cannot understand. Dear Lord forgive them their sins."

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you a bunch of lies anyway."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2021, 6:28:36 PM6/23/21
The last few years we have been told lots of lies. Getting use to it. It is a good thing. I hate getting pissed at being lied to. I may not be able to handle the truth after all.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 24, 2021, 12:24:40 AM6/24/21

> The last few years we have been told lots of lies. Getting use to it. It is a good thing. I hate getting pissed at being lied to. I may not be able to handle the truth after all.

To live without ears is a challenge, we've found
Home invasions occur and they can't hear a sound
On the one hand it's bad cause they can't defend their castle
On the other it's good cause they're not aware there's a hassle

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2021, 2:23:33 AM6/24/21
Poems for the collapse - a collection of short poems about the coming apocalypse. To make it easier to take.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 24, 2021, 1:45:07 PM6/24/21

> Poems for the collapse - a collection of short poems about the coming apocalypse. To make it easier to take.

Don't let the apocalypse get you down, read my poems, they'll get you through it. There are other "Collapse Poets", I'm not the only one. You need to read us all to get a feel for what's happening and why - what it's all about. We tell it like it is. That is the job of the poet. We work for the people. We are the people. We are the ones who created Ma Joad.

There will be lots of mean shit going down with the apocalypse. But with our poetry you can handle it. There you are on the corner of an abandoned street, leaning against a post reading poetry. A group of scavengers comes along. They are well armed. Their leader gets out of the truck and demands to know what you're doing.

"Just reading some poetry", you respond.

The leader laughs. Loud. He turns to his followers and they laugh too. "Well come on man", he snarls derisively, "let's hear some of your ....... poetry."

And you begin to read. Within minutes the leader and his followers are on their knees, heads turned upward, enraptured by your words. Spell bound.

"That is some powerful poetry", the leader manages to say. "We could use a poetry reader in our outfit. You are welcome to join us."

You decline. "I prefer going it alone", you say.

"We don't care what you prefer, book reader", the leader says, "you either join us or we'll shoot you down in the street."

You join their group and become their official poetry reciter. As the group encounters other armed groups along the way there are many poetry recital contests as by this time every armed group has their own official poetry reader, some better than others, but all needed to boost morale of their respective units.

"Read it again", the leader commands DI style. " Come on Reader Man, get down and give us 50 more."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2021, 5:15:48 PM6/24/21
As much fun as the movies make the apocalypse to be I think I am going to pass on it. I like modern living. Why don't we try and keep it all going awhile longer? Let them make their movies and I will not bitch about how bad things are getting. Seems reasonable.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 25, 2021, 3:51:11 PM6/25/21

> As much fun as the movies make the apocalypse to be I think I am going to pass on it. I like modern living. Why don't we try and keep it all going awhile longer? Let them make their movies and I will not bitch about how bad things are getting. Seems reasonable.

You ain't passing on anything buddy boy. This is history. This ain't all about you. It's too big for all of us, what makes you think you're any different? You really believe you're going to pass on the apocalypse? No way dude. If you're still around you'll be in it up to your neck and beyond. In fact it's already started. I can sense it. I can feel it. Wait a minute, wait a minute - I can smell it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 25, 2021, 7:24:53 PM6/25/21
On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 3:51:11 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > As much fun as the movies make the apocalypse to be I think I am going to pass on it. I like modern living. Why don't we try and keep it all going awhile longer? Let them make their movies and I will not bitch about how bad things are getting. Seems reasonable.
> You ain't passing on anything buddy boy. This is history. This ain't all about you. It's too big for all of us, what makes you think you're any different? You really believe you're going to pass on the apocalypse? No way dude. If you're still around you'll be in it up to your neck and beyond. In fact it's already started. I can sense it. I can feel it. Wait a minute, wait a minute - I can smell it.

What does the apocalypse smell like? It smells like shit.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 27, 2021, 8:50:35 PM6/27/21

> What does the apocalypse smell like? It smells like shit.

Smells good. Shit is not considered a pleasant smell. But it's reek is mediocre at best compared to there toxic odors on the totem pole of stink. Dumpster juice, paper mills, bone yards, all kinds of stink has shit beat. Yet for years, maybe centuries, it somehow became the standard bearer of stink, no matter the real source. It's always, "Man, this smells like shit." They don't know what real stink is. When a truly ultra foul odor makes itself known it usually comes with such force that talking is impossible at that time. It leaves people speechless. So anytime you hear someone complaining about something smelling like shit, including shit itself, you have to know it may be a not so pleasant odor but it's not a really bad one or they wouldn't be able to talk about it in the first place.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2021, 1:31:37 AM6/28/21
On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 8:50:35 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What does the apocalypse smell like? It smells like shit.
> Smells good. Shit is not considered a pleasant smell. But it's reek is mediocre at best compared to there toxic odors on the totem pole of stink. Dumpster juice, paper mills, bone yards, all kinds of stink has shit beat. Yet for years, maybe centuries, it somehow became the standard bearer of stink, no matter the real source. It's always, "Man, this smells like shit." They don't know what real stink is. When a truly ultra foul odor makes itself known it usually comes with such force that talking is impossible at that time. It leaves people speechless. So anytime you hear someone complaining about something smelling like shit, including shit itself, you have to know it may be a not so pleasant odor but it's not a really bad one or they wouldn't be able to talk about it in the first place.

I have a dumpster juice story from when I was in the Navy. I got lots of Navy stories. Some would tear you apart.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 28, 2021, 5:34:40 PM6/28/21

> I have a dumpster juice story from when I was in the Navy. I got lots of Navy stories. Some would tear you apart.

I'll bet you do have a lot of stories from that time. Most of my good stories are from my younger years. Some later in the cab, but not many lately, few if any at all. But I know that every second of life yields a multitude of stories even if they do not stand out as something special. There are stories today, stories in our own lives, but we don't see them because we are jaded by our past. Dumpster juice. I believe I told you. I went in the cab to the back end of a closed super market to take a piss and rolled over some dumpster juice coming from the dumpsters. Big ones. A ton of them. I could smell them but never though the stench would stick with me all night. It did. It got all over the tires. No matter how many times I ran it through the washer, paying special attention to the tires, it would not leave. I believe the spinning tires splashed some of the juice up into the heated engine where it cooked like a big stinking pig kidney boiling on the stove.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 1, 2021, 11:49:51 AM7/1/21
On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 5:34:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have a dumpster juice story from when I was in the Navy. I got lots of Navy stories. Some would tear you apart.
> I'll bet you do have a lot of stories from that time. Most of my good stories are from my younger years. Some later in the cab, but not many lately, few if any at all. But I know that every second of life yields a multitude of stories even if they do not stand out as something special. There are stories today, stories in our own lives, but we don't see them because we are jaded by our past. Dumpster juice. I believe I told you. I went in the cab to the back end of a closed super market to take a piss and rolled over some dumpster juice coming from the dumpsters. Big ones. A ton of them. I could smell them but never though the stench would stick with me all night. It did. It got all over the tires. No matter how many times I ran it through the washer, paying special attention to the tires, it would not leave. I believe the spinning tires splashed some of the juice up into the heated engine where it cooked like a big stinking pig kidney boiling on the stove.

I am collecting dumpster juice from all the states i am traveling through. When I get done I will put them in specially marked vials and send them to you. You will then get the privilege of sampling them and seeing if you can match the stink with the state.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 1, 2021, 3:16:47 PM7/1/21

> I am collecting dumpster juice from all the states i am traveling through. When I get done I will put them in specially marked vials and send them to you. You will then get the privilege of sampling them and seeing if you can match the stink with the state.

Great idea. Later we can market the different stinks as perfumes, labelling them on the basis of state name or nickname. Doesn't have to be the whole name. For instance, dumpster juice from the badlands of South Dakota could be called "Rush" in honor of Mt. Rushmore.

How many states are you going through? I am serious with these questions because I love traveling by car. I have not been out of this town in more than 20 years because I have nowhere to go. But if I had a car - a good one along with life-time free maintenance - yes, in that case you would find me on the open highway, stopping now and then in familiar spots from the past, chief among them what I have always considered my hometown, Hollywood California. I'm trying to imagine you on this trip. Is your family with you? I can imagine the bickering. Hands gripping the wheel tight, fortunate for your passengers it's not their neck. I hope you enjoy your trip and have a lot of fun with it. Take your time and enjoy stuff.

Then hurry the fuck up and get the hell back here!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 1, 2021, 3:20:16 PM7/1/21

> I am collecting dumpster juice from all the states i am traveling through. When I get done I will put them in specially marked vials and send them to you. You will then get the privilege of sampling them and seeing if you can match the stink with the state.

I tend to associate stink with low lying areas. That includes Florida - the land of sinkholes. Ever drive into Florida from Georgia near Jax and smell the paper mills? Very dumpster juice-esque. But of course this is all in my mind. Denver is a mile high yet their smog is supposed to be second only to L.A. All big cities are ghettoes. When you get to Colorado are you going to visit Littleton where the pioneers of school shootings forged a path that turned into a street that turned into a highway of rip roaring road rage.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 1, 2021, 3:34:57 PM7/1/21
On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 3:20:16 PM UTC-4, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > I am collecting dumpster juice from all the states i am traveling through. When I get done I will put them in specially marked vials and send them to you. You will then get the privilege of sampling them and seeing if you can match the stink with the state.

It's funny. Some states have horrible reputations, well deserved at least in part. New Jersey is one. I used to call it a garbage can between NYC and Philadelphia. But there are parts that are gorgeous. Wild parts. Way up north it's all forests and trees, over by the Delaware River. Same with Delaware. I drove through that state and it seemed to be one big street surrounded on all sides by industrial stink. But while that state is small it is certainly a lot larger than the road I was one and I'm sure there are parts of the state that are really nice. But yes, there are some states that conjure up stink in my brain, New Jersey and Delaware being two prominent ones. But again the assessment is not really fair. See, while I am at times unfair I am at least able to see it and acknowledge it and openly admit it because I'm an open minded guy who should not be judged on just one thing in the same way the sovereign states of our nation should not be judged on the basis of just one drive through. You must live at least one year in a state to know it for real. You're over 60. Maybe you can make it to 110 or however long it takes for you to live at least one year in all 50 American states. Then you can render your opinions about the states on national TV. "This is coming from a guy who knows it because he lived it", the promo says. People tune in to hear your official verdicts on relative state stickiness and beauty, etc. Just as the cameras are set to role with you sitting in a chair ready to be interviewed you die of a sudden painless heart attack. You were a genuine artist, a guy who worked without notes - so after you are dead your highly anticipated opinions about each state are as good as dead too. Of course then some Jew will come along with some old forgotten manuscripts supposedly written by you and will hawk them off to a lost and lonely American audience yearning so desperately to hear your truth they are willing to pay to for it even if it's fabricated, which of course it is, with the wheels of commerce churning into action only seconds after your on screen death.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2021, 12:52:43 PM7/15/21
50 years is a long time and a lot can change. The state could have deteriorated substantially in that time. Or it may have improved. Improvement is not likely.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 4:16:02 PM7/15/21

> 50 years is a long time and a lot can change. The state could have deteriorated substantially in that time. Or it may have improved. Improvement is not likely.

Overall improvement is never going to happen. Pockets of prosperity - "Man, crime is really going down - haven't you noticed?" - but they don't want to see beyond it because they don't care and I don't blame them, unless they're the type that pretends to care but really doesn't. I don't care if people don't care - I just hate phonies who pretend to care but don't.

I care about shit like that, man

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:10:28 PM7/16/21
I care too. I hate caring. I wish I did not care.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 5:54:04 PM7/16/21

> I care too. I hate caring. I wish I did not care.

You can be hypnotized into not caring but it can be dangerous. Like a method actor who goes so far into character he can't find his way out, you're going to need a good hypnotist to do it right. But if you can find a good hypnotist and you can afford it you will find yourself on the way to finally knowing the freedom of not caring. The top hypnotists never lie. They admit their procedures are never 100% successful, nor do they feel they should be. "It's too dangerous", they say. "We can take them to the edge of not caring, but we can't go all the way or there's just no coming back." But yes the top hypno guys can take you close to where you want to be.

Give it a shot. When you are finished reading this you will count to 10 and forget you ever saw it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:55:29 PM7/17/21
The method is a form of hypnosis. Self hypnosis. Very hypnotic.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 4:45:44 PM7/18/21

> The method is a form of hypnosis. Self hypnosis. Very hypnotic.

Self hypnosis is number one. You have to learn how to hypnotize yourself before you can do it to others. You have to convince yourself you have the power. And it has to be real, you can't rush it. I know, I've been there. I once hypnotized myself into killing a guy I hated. I was against murder, so it was not easy to do. But I did it. It took me over a year to master my craft. Then at the last minute I decided not to kill the guy. I took what I had learned, what I had taught myself, and turned it into a valuable asset - the ability to hypnotize other people to kill for me.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:58:21 PM7/19/21
On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 4:45:44 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The method is a form of hypnosis. Self hypnosis. Very hypnotic.
> Self hypnosis is number one. You have to learn how to hypnotize yourself before you can do it to others. You have to convince yourself you have the power. And it has to be real, you can't rush it. I know, I've been there. I once hypnotized myself into killing a guy I hated. I was against murder, so it was not easy to do. But I did it. It took me over a year to master my craft. Then at the last minute I decided not to kill the guy. I took what I had learned, what I had taught myself, and turned it into a valuable asset - the ability to hypnotize other people to kill for me.

That is how the army works. Officers do not kill. They hynotize the enlisted guys to do itt. So never enlist.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 7:02:59 PM7/19/21

> That is how the army works. Officers do not kill. They hynotize the enlisted guys to do it. So never enlist.

Let's not forget the chain of command. It's immense. The Officers are trained to hypnotized, yes, by top notch hypnotizers who themselves were hypnotized. It's a very hypnotic scene man. Except for the guy at the top of the chain, the guy in command. He is not hypnotized and never has been. He is the only non hypnotized guy in the bunch. But his job is risky. If he is found out he will be overtaken by his underlings. That is the way of life.

Count to ten, then forget you ever read this

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 7:04:09 PM7/19/21

> Count to ten, then forget you ever read this......

Yeah, I know, "Why do I have to count at all?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:40:16 PM7/20/21
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 7:04:09 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Count to ten, then forget you ever read this......
>

> Yeah, I know, "Why do I have to count at all?"

Count backwards from a 100....

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:33:32 AM7/21/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Count backwards from a 100....

Right. Just enough time for the hypnotist to get out of town ahead of the law.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:19:47 PM7/21/21
He is the law. And he is on your tail. Heading for the Carolinas. As soon as he figures out if it is North or South your time is up.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:21:40 PM7/21/21

> He is the law. And he is on your tail. Heading for the Carolinas. As soon as he figures out if it is North or South your time is up.

I live right on the border. Do you think he'll ever figure that out? I doubt it. Plus, even though some of my large hypnotist programs are bogus - they have to be at that level - I do have actual hypnotic talents on a small scale - small enough to handle one man. Especially a tired man. A man tired from the hunt. Enthused, focused, devoted, no doubt - but tired none the less. He better bring a big posse. And while you're at it you better hope you're not in that posse when and if they catch up to me, because if you are I've got bullet #1 coming your way Wise Blood.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 6:44:47 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:21:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He is the law. And he is on your tail. Heading for the Carolinas. As soon as he figures out if it is North or South your time is up.
> I live right on the border. Do you think he'll ever figure that out? I doubt it. Plus, even though some of my large hypnotist programs are bogus - they have to be at that level - I do have actual hypnotic talents on a small scale - small enough to handle one man. Especially a tired man. A man tired from the hunt. Enthused, focused, devoted, no doubt - but tired none the less. He better bring a big posse. And while you're at it you better hope you're not in that posse when and if they catch up to me, because if you are I've got bullet #1 coming your way Wise Blood.

I have always wanted in on a posse. I am a big posse guy from way back. Just need to be deputized.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 22, 2021, 3:35:42 PM7/22/21

> I have always wanted in on a posse. I am a big posse guy from way back. Just need to be deputized.

"Just remember this punk, once this is over that badge is coming off. That goes for all of you. So I advise you to take full advantage of the badge's power will you have the chance. Once we catch the bastards everyone wearing a badge has the right to question the suspects in their own way. Slaps to the face are ok, but fists are not condoned unless it's the torso. Wear your badges with pride Amigos. Just remember, once this thing is over there's only one Sheriff in town and I'm the guy."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2021, 6:59:47 PM7/22/21
On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 3:35:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have always wanted in on a posse. I am a big posse guy from way back. Just need to be deputized.
> "Just remember this punk, once this is over that badge is coming off. That goes for all of you. So I advise you to take full advantage of the badge's power will you have the chance. Once we catch the bastards everyone wearing a badge has the right to question the suspects in their own way. Slaps to the face are ok, but fists are not condoned unless it's the torso. Wear your badges with pride Amigos. Just remember, once this thing is over there's only one Sheriff in town and I'm the guy."

See posse is a funny word. Like pussy but more Old west.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 5:58:08 PM7/23/21

> See posse is a funny word. Like pussy but more Old west.

I've been in on at least 100 posses. I didn't want to go but went anyway, mostly to make sure there was no lynching going on. Sure, I saw a few guys get hung. I tried to stop a few of them but the posse was hung ho and there was nothing I could do or it might be my neck next. But when I ride the posse it's to give it balance. Gotta have some guys along who are against it, like in "The Ox Bow Incident." Try to talk sense to them. "Think before you act", type advice which usually does no good. I went to a shrink about it, told him how bothered I was by it - how guilty I felt. He told me I only pretended to myself to be against the lynching, that deep down I was all for it but didn't have the guts to admit it like the other guys. He told me I was like a prison priest who gets his jollies giving last rights to guys walking the last mile.

"Easy Son, take it easy - God is with you." (then inwardly, "And soon you will be feeling the power of his electrical magnificent coursing through your hell bound body.")

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2021, 6:45:23 PM7/23/21
Sure a few innocents are hung now and then but I go with the averages.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 7:19:09 PM7/23/21

> Sure a few innocents are hung now and then but I go with the averages.

I was there to see a ton of them. Saw a few innocents swing. They begged for life more than the guilty ones. It's always exciting to see someone beg for their life, I don't care who you are. But to see someone innocent do it, oh man what a kick that is. Now you might ask how I knew for sure the guy was innocent. Well, I know he was innocent because I was the guy who committed the crime. I joined the posse to make myself look innocent. "I didn't do it, I didn't do it, I didn't do it", he mumbled over and over again, each time the volume rising till at last at fever pitch he was screaming, "I didn't do it", even as they whipped the horse out from under him as the tree branch from which the noose hung bent down ever so slightly as if at any moment it could break. The rules back then were if the branch breaks the suspect goes free.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2021, 7:40:31 PM7/23/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 7:19:09 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Sure a few innocents are hung now and then but I go with the averages.
> I was there to see a ton of them. Saw a few innocents swing. They begged for life more than the guilty ones. It's always exciting to see someone beg for their life, I don't care who you are. But to see someone innocent do it, oh man what a kick that is. Now you might ask how I knew for sure the guy was innocent. Well, I know he was innocent because I was the guy who committed the crime. I joined the posse to make myself look innocent. "I didn't do it, I didn't do it, I didn't do it", he mumbled over and over again, each time the volume rising till at last at fever pitch he was screaming, "I didn't do it", even as they whipped the horse out from under him as the tree branch from which the noose hung bent down ever so slightly as if at any moment it could break. The rules back then were if the branch breaks the suspect goes free.

The guy who is guilty is always the first to join the posse. I would always kill the first guy to join even if I did the crime. Nothing gets past me.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 8:44:58 PM7/23/21

> The guy who is guilty is always the first to join the posse. I would always kill the first guy to join even if I did the crime. Nothing gets past me.

The Sheriff says, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, why all of a sudden the big interest in joining our posse?"

"I've offered to join before but was told I was not needed."

"Yeah, but this is different. You seem much more interested this time than ever before. Why?"

"I just think this guy is guilty, that's all. I want to be a part of it."

Then the Sheriff barks the order: "Put this clown in the jailhouse, we'll tend to him when we get back."

"Yeah", one of the men says, "but if you think he's the guilty party, don't you think we ought to just take him out right now?"

"I get your point", says the Sheriff. "The guy was over enthused to join the posse - I can tell he's guilty - but I can't prove it, not even to myself."

"So how will you know for sure if he's guilty or not?", one of his men asks.

"I'll know after we hang the first guy. I can tell when they're innocent or guilty by how they act right before they swing. If the first guy we kill is guilty - and I'll know by his look - then we'll let this guy go when we come back. But if the first guy we kill is innocent, then by God we're coming back here and you better believe the creep will swing for it."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:42:40 PM7/24/21
Frontier justice wasn't always fair but it was always right.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 5:44:59 PM7/24/21

> Frontier justice wasn't always fair but it was always right.

Many times a posse would catch up to a suspect who was actually innocent and they knew from his story that he was telling the truth but would string him up anyway because the guilty guy was already too far gone to catch and nobody likes to go hunting and come back with nothing in the sack.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 3:01:26 PM7/25/21
On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 5:44:59 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Frontier justice wasn't always fair but it was always right.
> Many times a posse would catch up to a suspect who was actually innocent and they knew from his story that he was telling the truth but would string him up anyway because the guilty guy was already too far gone to catch and nobody likes to go hunting and come back with nothing in the sack.

And most hung understood it and held no grudges.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 5:41:51 PM7/25/21

> And most hung understood it and held no grudges.

When I was a kid I read a short book called "99 Men and 1 Woman", written the warden of San Quentin (or was it Alcatraz?), who oversaw the execution of that many people. It's just his word but I believe him. He said in all that time he saw only one prisoner grovel in any way as the end drew near. Most accepted it almost from the start. Sure, the heart rate goes up a bit, fear kicks in, doubts, intense wondering about what comes next if anything, blah blah blah - but overall they just go to their ends in silent dignity. Same with royalty. Whether at the end of a rope or beneath the swinging axe they took the steps on their own, sometimes to great applause from the crowd. What a show. I can imagine the roars. Also chilling moments of absolute silence. No cue cards. No flunkies holding up signs urging the audience to do this or that. It was real. Sort of a trade off, I guess. Today it's less barbaric - on the surface anyway - but it's also more phony. Too commercial. Like Christmas and other holidays, ruined by commercialism. Of course the old school executions were commercial as well. Pick pockets had a grand old time.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:48:58 PM7/26/21
On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 5:41:51 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > And most hung understood it and held no grudges.
> When I was a kid I read a short book called "99 Men and 1 Woman", written the warden of San Quentin (or was it Alcatraz?), who oversaw the execution of that many people. It's just his word but I believe him. He said in all that time he saw only one prisoner grovel in any way as the end drew near. Most accepted it almost from the start. Sure, the heart rate goes up a bit, fear kicks in, doubts, intense wondering about what comes next if anything, blah blah blah - but overall they just go to their ends in silent dignity. Same with royalty. Whether at the end of a rope or beneath the swinging axe they took the steps on their own, sometimes to great applause from the crowd. What a show. I can imagine the roars. Also chilling moments of absolute silence. No cue cards. No flunkies holding up signs urging the audience to do this or that. It was real. Sort of a trade off, I guess. Today it's less barbaric - on the surface anyway - but it's also more phony. Too commercial. Like Christmas and other holidays, ruined by commercialism. Of course the old school executions were commercial as well. Pick pockets had a grand old time.

Problem with executions is an encore is not possible.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 8:46:42 PM7/26/21

> Problem with executions is an encore is not possible.

Be patient. These are modern times. Anything is possible. I told you before, it's all about DNA cloning. Like with you - an infinite number of copies of Ollie can be made, and they are all you - the same soul, the whole package. One dies, bring out a new one. I'm telling you, it doesn't end with repetitive executions of the same person - I'm talking about people being born as slaves. When they die they are instantly replaced with an exact replica - same body, same thoughts, same soul, same everything. You will spend the rest of eternity begging to die. Even if you commit suicide a clone is dragged out of the Ollie closet and here we go again!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:25:02 PM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 8:46:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Problem with executions is an encore is not possible.
> Be patient. These are modern times. Anything is possible. I told you before, it's all about DNA cloning. Like with you - an infinite number of copies of Ollie can be made, and they are all you - the same soul, the whole package. One dies, bring out a new one. I'm telling you, it doesn't end with repetitive executions of the same person - I'm talking about people being born as slaves. When they die they are instantly replaced with an exact replica - same body, same thoughts, same soul, same everything. You will spend the rest of eternity begging to die. Even if you commit suicide a clone is dragged out of the Ollie closet and here we go again!

I don't doubt the future will see many things like this. But I wont be there. I am going retro.

Judith Latham

Jul 27, 2021, 10:47:07 PM7/27/21
With technology like that, it'll be like the Holocaust never happened.
Suddenly deniers will be visionaries. This is all very exciting, but do
we really want all of those wretched people wandering about Warsaw and
Krakow?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:04:11 PM7/27/21

> I don't doubt the future will see many things like this. But I wont be there. I am going retro.

You will be there. So will I. So will everyone alive today, because know it or not, we have already been cloned. You are Ollie and so you shall remain for all time, the older worn out version replaced as often as needed to keep the Ollie vibe alive. Same goes for all of us. We have our problems but things could be worse. You were born to work and suffer a lot of indignity. But at least you are not a full-time slave clone. You have some degree of freedom. On the clone scale I'd say you're doing alright. Same with me. All is cool although I'm hoping to see some small changes this next go round. I don't know exactly why I was cloned, but I am Thomas Joseph and I was not cloned to be bored. Each new version of me is the same as the one before but with minor differences - same as you, same as all - so that while we can never fully escape what we were designed to be we can make improvements and minor changes without that milieu.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:10:38 PM7/27/21

> With technology like that, it'll be like the Holocaust never happened.
> Suddenly deniers will be visionaries. This is all very exciting, but do
> we really want all of those wretched people wandering about Warsaw and
> Krakow?

People are always asking, "What is being a jew exactly? Is it a religion? Is it a race of people? A nationality? What is it exactly? Well now I know. It is an obsession. You are obsessed with being Jewish. It is your life. If you were successful at something else, even if that success came as the result of you being a Jew, you would at least be able to rise above the obsession, to see yourself as a human being more than just a Jew. But you and other Jewish losers like Bozo - and believe me I hate the word loser, I don't use it very often - your kind clings to the Jewish identity because it's the only identity you will ever know. I was born a Jew but renounced my religion years ago to focus on becoming a better all round person. And look what happened to me today. I am the head honcho of a newsgroup on the international web. I didn't get there because of being Jewish. I got there because I was able to rise above it and to prove to the world that no matter what anything is possible. Do you hear me? Anything.